Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes. 😴

She wears a large bra size but her boobs aren’t that large, it’s her back that’s large.
Never noticed her having such big boobs either, seems more like something she's proud of than something that's bothering her. I always think it's a bit fake, like she acts like she is such a 'real woman' who's open about her imperfections. Yet she always calls attention to a feature that is actually generally considered desirable.

Reactions: 9

Onthefence

He looks 15-20 years older than that. I know so many men that age, he is ageing atrociously! Yet has access to all the healthy food & best beauty products money can buy. I guess it’s just karma 🤷🏻‍♀️

And his hair is like the style of a 1980s dinnerlady

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
If MOD reads here, please do something potentially useful, go check out Mrs Hinch, she's posting a lot of stuff she's got for her baby with swipe up ebay links, some of it looks mass produced in China, eg the swaddle blanket, so may not conform to any safety standards for sleeping newborns. She's got a lot of followers lapping up her every word, leaving their common sense at the door.

ps, the hairdressing thing FOD posted was just weird, very weird.

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
I'm sorry for my language but saint Clemmie you and you're pompous pink dressing room can fuck off!!!! Showing of a room that in some cases is bigger than some people's whole living accommodation just shows how up her own arse she really is. 😤

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
I've said it before, but if he has the snip he is literally cutting off their vital revenue stream once the twins stop being photogenic and/or obliging.

I cannot think of anything more mortifying than my school friends knowing details about my Dad's genitals.

One busy shift is knackering. I do two long shifts a week. I’m knackered.
It absolutely is, but Clemmie has the luxury of sending the twins off to nursery when she gets home from her shift and getting into bed. She doesn't need to repeat it for another 7 days. I'm sure many that she works with don't have that privilege, therefore are silently seething at her being 'exhausted'. She doesn't need to do the shift either to feed/clothe/house her family unlike most of the NHS workers.

Laexquise

Agreed. He's not allowed mates. Have never yet seen him do a post with mates? There was that freebie snowboarding with Powder Byrne, but his 'mates' were his brother and 2 reps from Powder Byrne.
He did a story a couple of months ago when he went out drinking with friends and was really excited about it but was given a list of rules by Clemmie, don’t get the last train home, get the train before the last train home or you’ll miss it, don’t drink too much etc.

• Wow
  • Haha

Palm23

I remember reading a post on MOD's old gas and air blog about one of their first mother's days together. This was back when they lived in a damp flat and she was mortified as FOD took her to Nandos. She was so snobby about it, as if he'd made an unforgivable error. I remember thinking that for some of her readers a lunch in Nandos would be considered a treat, especially for new, young parents without much disposable income.

Why is Marnie being a carer for her younger siblings? She often seems like she's working very hard for her parents' approval.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
The latest FOD post just looks so very contrived. The twins have obviously been instructed to 'climb on the bed and give Mummy a kiss..........no, hang on, Ottilie move this way because you're blocking your sister.........Clemmie you need to move your pillow to the left..... that's it....no, wait, Ottilie you weren't pretending to kiss Mummy, put your lips together like this..........no, like THIS............LIKE THIS............right, one last time...............'

Ahh, those spontaneous and intimate shots are just so very, very precious aren't they?
Love is also, not sharing private, intimate family moments on social media for money, that's called pimping.

Pommes

Chatty Member
Remember when he mocked the spelling of a sign in that bathroom at Costa, I was blocked for commenting- For a lot of people working in the service industry English is their second language so it’s not particularly nice to mock someone just trying to do their job
He’s a complete prat with no real experience of anything other than a pampered toffy lifestyle
The number of gaffs he has made is quite phenomenal for someone with management.

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Money and freebies aside, just on the ethics I couldn't bin a new kitchen just because I wanted shinny new gold taps.

But this is mod who spent 11 months consuming vast vast amounts then come Christmas started talking about being ethical. Very easy to be ethical for a few weeks if the rest of the year your drowning in brand new luxury things and umpteen holidays.

Reactions: 8

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
Be interested to see how the MOFOD’s cope with the new gender/advertising rules, when their entire accounts are ads (as a whole brand) and they are continually the worst role models and live nothing more than to weave into their posts the most awful traditional gender stereotypes. It’s his thing. Constantly playing on the females dominating his life and then Clemmie wading into it with a poor joke about how he comes round to thinking it’s his idea eventually etc. Motherpukka is so good at addressing these issues, I genuinely wonder how she can tolerate these greedy money grabbers who use gender stereotypes as their selling pitch.
Same way they deal with the advertising transparency rules, they won't !

• Haha

ThreeFourFive

....... and just reading the Mrs Hinch article in the Guardian about transparency. Interesting that Clemmie very rarely declares her clothes, or her children's, and yet I thought that was a requirement these days. Surely can't be too much effort for someone who banked £240,000 (and that's just the money) last year alone. Very, very murky.