Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tothemoonandback

I’m really shocked at MODs patronising reply. Ha! I really hope she gets a similar response when she next tries to post something about her midwifery expertise

Reactions: 8

ThreeFourFive

She’ll soon have a picture up on the ‘gram soon of her in scrubs, elbow deep in meconium, wearing crocs just so we can be reminded she’s saint Clemmie of Midwifery.

That will balance out the high end refurb posts.
Well of course she will - she is so predictable...... and she's reading these threads! I wonder when she will next set her lawyers on us, cos, after all she's only trying to earn a living even if it does involve her and her husband publicly humiliating their children.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
And just seen her saying that you’d think restaurants would be open for tourists such as themselves so they can get something to eat. Only pharmacies are open. Such a shame 😂
Don’t the French know Sandrine🙄 , honestly you’d think they’d know the Hoopers were in town.

Those French!<tut>

Last edited:
  • Haha

non binary coat

Chatty Member
She's deleted it, I wouldn't report but it was an unprofessional overlap.

She works one day a week, just for that one day while on her shift it should be easy to not do her main job of influencing.

ExhaustedDad

Remember when he mocked the spelling of a sign in that bathroom at Costa, I was blocked for commenting- For a lot of people working in the service industry English is their second language so it’s not particularly nice to mock someone just trying to do their job
He’s a complete prat with no real experience of anything other than a pampered toffy lifestyle
Pot Calling the Kettle Black, his spelling and grammar are appalling.

non binary coat

Chatty Member
I’m not saying she’s entirely brave and selfless 😆 just gutsy I suppose
I'll call her brave and gutsy the moment she does a post explaining why she's a one day a week midwife and spends more time "working" going on holiday and promoting rampant consumerism. Now that's the honesty I want from Clemmie

Instashamous

Chatty Member
Oh dear I’m common then 😂
Same 😂

Really though I’m sure while your life is being saved one day you’ll take the time to tut at the nose ring wearing medical professional🙃

To me being professional is conveying yourself in a polite, intelligent, confident way- it really has no bearing on what you look like.

• Haha

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
That second pic. They are such an appalling pair. There is a great comment from a very (brave) therapist.
Assuming she is a therapist ( you can’t believe all one reads online, I’m hoping she is) the way she’s been dismissed by the oD’s fans is quite breathtaking .

They are a grim couple.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Christ all this chat about fucking love island 🙄
It’s a dumb TV show, aimed at teenagers/folk in their early 20s (of which you are neither, just incase you’ve forgotten!) it’s drivel. Why even bother talking about it? You don’t watch it so what does it matter?!

She will jump on any bandwagon she can find, but I guess if she’s talking about this then she isnt bleating on about periods 🤷🏼‍♀️

hettiejj

Why is he posting the twins half covered with a towel?! How do they think that’s okay? To have your child’s privacy invaded and disregarded so massively, they need to remember the profile is public and anyone can view intimate images of their kids, know where they live and have pretty open access to their toddlers. On top of that aspect this invasion will follow their children their whole lives, job applications, university applications, friendships etc all
People will need to do is a quick google search and their whole lives are online, including all the shitty comments and “jokes” made by Simon. I cannot wrap my head around this “parenting”

• Sick

ThreeFourFive

She is so totally clueless, brattish and tone deaf. Her ability to be shockingly rude, spoilt and braggish all at the same time is quite something. The Clemmie I went to school with was moneyed, entitled and not so bright - sounds familiar!

I didn’t realise that if you struggled to store your double buggy inside your house then it was time to move. How silly of me!
Well of course it should be enough to realize that 6 people in a 4 bed London terrace is unbearable. The buggy was simply the straw that broke the camel's back :rolleyes:

• Haha
Popping in to see if the latest ‘hilarious’ changing room post has horrified anyone else? I’m going to report it, I’m sick of him using his children like this and the #peepshow FOR FUCKS SAKE. His oldest looks disgusted with him. What a desperate bellend he is.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
What about other jewellery? Is it possible different trusts have different rules?
I’ve worked in 4 trusts and the uniform
Policies are all largely similar. In the 25 years I’ve nursed, wearing a necklace on duty in your uniform is not in line with policy. Clemmie didn’t forget to take it off. She wanted to flog a few necklaces whilst using her USP of being a overworked midwife in the NHS

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
You'd think so, but no they've threatened legal action over removing these threads.
Seriously! Have they done that?! So, what they are implying is it’s absolutely ok for them to do what they do, but not ok for anyone to talk about it 🙄

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
But he’s not flogging his own stuff. He’s trying to advertise a service that benefits NHS staff. It’s completely different imo.

TaintedCanvas

I admit I find FOD super annoying but MOD I actually cant stand! She is so smug and comes across as really quite selfish, especially today. I dont get the hype with her, a midwife who works one day a week going on like she's the voice of the profession! This couple deserve each other.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
MoD wasn’t in her underwear when she went after Kim K, she had her jumper pulled up and talked about how her stomach had loved good food, nourished 4 babies etc etc, May 16th 2018.

The underwear / swimsuit editions are when she’s after a freebie or been gifted one or talking body positiviteeeeeee so is about to chair a mama well being, mental health , working women looking good panel , you all know what I mean 😁.

• Haha