Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Birdy60

VIP Member
As if there aren’t accounts of getting the snip, he’s not some bloody trailblazer, taking us into the unknown. It’s quite a simple, regularly performed procedure. Why they feel they’re so unique for it we should all suffer their content is beyond me.
It's been done live on "this Morning" so really I've seen the procedure in my own living room so he's not exactly giving us anything different! 😂😂

Reactions: 9

ThreeFourFive

NO WAY, GUYS!!!! It’s happened...
View attachment 23130
SHE CAN GOOGLE!!!!!!!!
She won’t need to ask sheep for advice on washing machines, flooring and decorating!!! Bless her, knew she’d get there in the end.
Let's hope she hasn't googled the Guardian today. From an article touching on social media....... "I’ve often thought, while rustling through celebrity magazines in the hairdressers, that there should be a law against parading your kids as part of the “family firm”. Turning children into saleable commodities before they can toddle is surely a breach of their basic human rights, while profiting from such initiatives should be a crime. "

I see she commented on Candice Braithwaite's Bumple babysitting app post shiteing on about when she posted about it 2 years ago there was uproar but it's great now that everyone has calmed down :rolleyes: I wonder why she doesn't post about it anymore?!
...... am guessing that's because she isn't getting paid for it any more. #thisisabusinessyouknow

He deleted it as I was reading the comment from the therapist!

I do think different approaches work for different children but if you put your parenting on the internet you have got to expect opinions - especially polite ones from people who know what they are talking about! And I’d never put a photo of my upset child on the internet.

BluerMoon

That photo of the twin stood on a plastic box with the other twin trapped inside makes me uncomfortable. He's obviously orchestrated that for a photo, but what he's inadvertently done is teach his girls how to trap each other like that for 'fun' but it's surely dangerous?!

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I'm not going to go into the whole parents/children sharing cubicles thing, it's personal choice and all of us will make different calls on what's appropraite and not appropriate within our own parenting and family. But what I do find disturbing, is getting a phone out and taking photo's in the cubicle, Marnie looks fuming.

non binary coat

Chatty Member
I doubt 90% of the things FOD talks about actually ever happened. He rates his creative writing skills and thinks he's smarter than he is.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
FOD’s latest story. All that money their kids have earned for them and they’ve been given 10 euros to spend? I hope that’s not for the week.

Yes - I agree that you can’t claim you have expertise as a midwife one moment and then say that other people’s expertise doesn’t matter the next!

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I’m also still reeling fromFOD’s stories about the house ‘reno’, only one shower for a family of 6 poor chaps. How will they survive?
They only have a family of 6, and 2 are aged 3 and appear to bath every night. So that’s 4 of them having to share a shower. How will they cope? Or have they ripped out the bath in the children’s bathroom?
Either way, I have a larger household and 1 shower. 1 shower every week, month, year FOD. How the commoners live hey?
And the irony of MOD slating Love Island, (which I hate) when she sells her pretty little children on social media is hilarious.

She has a platform and what is happening to women is really scary - I’m pleased she’s talking about it. We should all be talking about it - women are worth so much more

Boredofthem

i know I’m in a minority but I refuse to allow any pics of my kids online. It’s not safe , even on Private accounts images can be shared / accessed. My eldest is 15 and always says she’s glad I’ve had this rule. I’m no doctor but there’s a huge link between child’s mental health and social media. No amount of money is worth your child’s health.

somepeople

Just checked out his profile... wow.

In his defence, possibly, he took the photo between consultations and is using it later? It's a shame because although the AD works [did initially think it was going to be an AD for his watch!], he's a doctor in the NHS and can access NHS discounts, does the AD need to be in his work place? Like MOD's photo in her scrubs - was it needed? Couldn't she post a thing about putting it back on after a shift and being "her" again? IDK. It's such a sellout, it makes me so uncomfortable?
I don't have a problem with this at all. Its a ad that is for the benefit of NHS workers so appropriate that he is in his work place. I'm a teacher and would find it perfectly reasonable to post a picture from my classroom advertising something that would directly benefit my fellow teachers (obviously after the kids had gone home!)

• Wow

GreyWolf

VIP Member
‘Clemmie’s having a mild anxiety attack because we are redoing the house’
WTAF it’s the weekend, she has worked all week and instead of enjoying her weekend with her kids she’s having an anxiety attack about redoing a room they’ve already decorated (that was nicer before they did it) and the biggest stress is deciciding whether to do it funeral grey or death grey. They have a spare room (with en suite!) to move into, whilst they undertake the stressful renovations (that are not renovations at all just redecorating!)
Have they no clue what life looks like for other people and that they sound ridiculous.

Popping in to see if the latest ‘hilarious’ changing room post has horrified anyone else? I’m going to report it, I’m sick of him using his children like this and the #peepshow FOR FUCKS SAKE. His oldest looks disgusted with him. What a desperate bellend he is.
He should really walk behind them. (But then he couldn’t be gurning in shot) as 3 year olds trip and are shorter than cars. If I was their mother I’d be very annoyed.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
It’s just so thoughtless. Booking a vasectomy knowing she will be going away the next day? What’s that all about? Can you imagine if he did similar? Does she give any kind of shit about anyone but herself. She’s his wife, I might think he’s an insufferable prat but she chose him to father her children and surely she does actually like him?

Last edited:

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Same 😂

Really though I’m sure while your life is being saved one day you’ll take the time to tut at the nose ring wearing medical professional🙃

To me being professional is conveying yourself in a polite, intelligent, confident way- it really has no bearing on what you look like.
Next time I have a code on my unit, I’ll take the ring out!

FOD is now appearing on Gusto pop up ads on my FB and IG despite having him actively blocked. I’ve messaged Gusto stating that maybe promote the box to low income/struggling families instead of a well off IG family but no response.

meetmeinthemiddle

The real issue here is that she’s used the NHS / her role as a midwife (look, isn’t she a GREAT person) to flog jewellery. Only a % goes to the charity. A sizeable % will be into her pocket.