MOD & FOD #29 Old lady rooms and lies a plenty, soon he'll be down to 720.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahah!! Brilliant! They are such liars

Oh my god this is infuriating!! They didn’t renovate they decorated.
To renovate is to restore something to a good state of repair. This house was completely renovated by BountyMargate
That’s the comment I replied to that they blocked me for!

The wallpaper company are also deleting any criticism it seems

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They've also been tagged on @beyond_the_stork page. All these desperate insta Huns with their cardboard cut out boring Mumfluencer companies hoping to get shared by an influencer. How many UK dealers do Scandiborn need FFS? Whilst we're on the subject, for the love of God come up with a name for your business that isn't the name / pet names of your children. BORING.

Reactions: 7
Ooooh they're showing the before pictures on stories tonight?? This I can't wait to see. This huge refurb of a kids room. That's definitely not a redecorate.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please please please can we name the new thread

comments from yoda: twit you are

I can’t remember who posted it but it got so many likes and was genuinely hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think it was @Dogmuck - genius thread title! 😂 :ROFLMAO:
Yes, it definitely darling @Dogmuck: ‘Comments from Yoda: A twit, You Are’. I even screenshotted it for prosperity when the time comes (now) . However, I am shirking the responsibility of creating a new thread for fear of messing it up 😂

EDIT: sorry, wonderful @Titfer, I just double-checked and it was you who fashioned the thread title, from one of Dogmuck’s comedy lines. Credit where credit’s due! Sorry!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, it definitely darling @Dogmuck: ‘Comments from Yoda: A twit, You Are’. I even screenshotted it for prosperity when the time comes (now) . However, I am shirking the responsibility of creating a new thread for fear of messing it up 😂
As much as I’d like to, I can’t take credit for that - but we should have this. Get on @Pocahontas you can do this, I believe in you, once you’ve done it you’ll be super proud of yourself and I will fan girl you just that little bit more 😜🥰😘

Ok found it, it was our @Titfer

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As much as I’d like to, I can’t take credit for that - but we should have this. Get on @Pocahontas you can do this, I believe in you, once you’ve done it you’ll be super proud of yourself and I will fan girl you just that little bit more 😜🥰😘
Haha! I will *try* to attempt it when the prompt comes. Don’t want to let you down now!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haha! I will *try* to attempt it when the prompt comes. Don’t want to let you down now!
It’s there 👇👇👇👇 the prompt is there 👇👇👇👇👇 it’s been there for 2 pages 😂😂😂 we hit the 50 page mark already. Come on queen, you can do this 🙌💪👏👏👏👏

Oh it’s not 🤦‍♀️ Ignore me I’m in a dairy milk coma (paid for not gifted by Cadbury’s - other chocolate can be used)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s there 👇👇👇👇 the prompt is there 👇👇👇👇👇 it’s been there for 2 pages 😂😂😂 we hit the 50 page mark already. Come on queen, you can do this 🙌💪👏👏👏👏

Oh it’s not 🤦‍♀️ Ignore me I’m in a dairy milk coma (paid for not gifted by Cadbury’s - other chocolate can be used)
😂😂 I was like, ‘Where?’ I felt like a right berk.
Yes on the Dairy Milk, sista.
I promise I will give it a go when the prompt appears 😂 don’t blame me it all goes to hell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have some 'pre-renovation' screenshots.... will I create the new thread?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.