MOD & FOD #29 Old lady rooms and lies a plenty, soon he'll be down to 720.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just so crass. Launching an account and the FIRST post is full of #gifted #ad.

What happens when they’ve fulfilled all the outstanding contracts and there’s no more rooms to finish? And if you’re a company who gifted to the OD’s on the basis of St Clemmie’s 600k followers, how do they feel about it reaching 60k followers?
I am also bewildered. They’ve done pretty much everything, right? Most of it’s already been on MoD’s account - no reason not to stick it back up but it’s not exactly exciting or dynamic content. All that account will be is some pictures of some rooms. How do you grow that?

FoD is see is back to dropping after his growth spurt. Almost 400 down since he last saw a net gain in a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve been blocked!!!! Someone asked for before photos and I told them to google the real homes article!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’ve been blocked!!!! Someone asked for before photos and I told them to google the real homes article!!
If they're blocking people over that, this account won't last long until the backlash begins. I'm literally desperate for Greg James and Scouse Rachel to give their views on it!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I want people to see through their bullshit. There’s no before photos because it’s NOT A RENOVATION!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reno photos without the before really are just pictures of rooms. It shows how low the standards of the Instahuns are if they just want that.

• Haha
Someone has got to kick off about this on insta surely? One of the scorned?

Can't believe he's launched it. Right in the middle of lockdown. When people are losing their jobs and homes. Middle class privilege beyond any imagination

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I loath the decor in their house. This account surely will take a massive flop on its face 🙏
@Dogmuck you're right, what you had written earlier, the 2 accounts you mentioned are beautiful and extremely tasteful, real renovations not just a bit of F&B paint and ghastly tiles. Who in their right mind would spell out” girls” in the bathroom? Only our quirky, clever Clemmie of course 🙄
That’ll be fun for them trying to sell the house in the future!
They’ve both so had their day with instagram, but Sly just can’t do it, such a sad pathetic creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel so so sorry for everyone trying to live up to these twats. I consider myself pretty influencer proof now but I feel for so many first time mums who see the ‘perfect’ influencer gifted nurseries that they will max out credit cards to achieve.
“Influencer proof” 😂 love it. They should teach this skill in school !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't believe he's launched it. Right in the middle of lockdown. When people are losing their jobs and homes. Middle class privilege beyond any imagination
They probably think that since people are staying home they want to do some decorating. Loosing jobs and recession coming is not even on their mind. They are in a bubble.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Is it just my feed or has every single negative comment been deleted? All I can see is gushing horse tit.

Reactions: 6
Hello all! Just spent about ages reading through attempting to catch up, in amongst the chaos that is my house right now! What horrendous timing to launch the House of crappy Horrors account! People are dying, people are skint and worrying about money, but let’s go buy all this tat that Sly got for free. I despair

• Heart
You’d hope building a love of reading / any other hobby (drawing? Lego? Ball sports? Idk what kids that age like) bits was more important than an instagrammable bedroom though. It’s sad tbh.

Also sorry to be a witch but they love a naff print don’t they 🤮
I don’t think they’ve ever mentioned any hobby / interest / cultural activity they like to do. They don’t have cultural holidays it’s just posh beach, I think a lot of kids find that pretty boring TBH.
My free time with my kids is ALL about fun activities that they enjoy, I’m here to help them grow and broaden their horizons. With these twats the kids are a means to an end and an after thought. Priority is staged content for the gram and getting tit to fill the house of horrors with. As people have mentioned before, their lifestyle is so disposable, multiple sofas bla bla bla. I’m sure he said the ercol chair was a hand me down to try and de bunk that opinion.
That bedroom is pretty but it’s not cutting edge / original / unique. Same same as a zillion other insta / Pinterest kids rooms online staged by parents for their own benefit.
I felt myself going down that path when I first had kids and managed to see the light and stop being influenced by twats on the internet.. Plus it’s not healthy / possible to try and achieve interior perfection with real life children that actually play and move things around and you enjoy their space.
And what annoys me the most is that so many dick heads are having an orgasm over some average interiors.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Am sure that wallpaper was gifted. It's from the same company that gifted the carousel wallpaper that was on the wall in what is now an en suite bathroom, it was up for all of 5 minutes before getting ripped down due to the rotting corpse of a house they claim to have bought and lovingly brought back to life by giving it CPR with 4k's worth of sink and taps.
hahah!! Brilliant! They are such liars

Oh my god this is infuriating!! They didn’t renovate they decorated.
To renovate is to restore something to a good state of repair. This house was completely renovated by BountyMargate

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hello all! Just spent about ages reading through attempting to catch up, in amongst the chaos that is my house right now! What horrendous timing to launch the House of crappy Horrors account! People are dying, people are skint and worrying about money, but let’s go buy all this tat that Sly got for free. I despair
So true they are in such a bubble

The twins bedroom is sterile, at their age their bedroom should be showing signs of their personalities, their bits and pieces. Instead it’s filled with gifted items and what MOD imagines the likes of Erica Davies and Lisa Dawson would like. A few dolls placed ‘artfully’ on chairs.

And MOD’s crap descriptions, there’re her words not FOD’s - the room had so many original Victoria features - really ? Yet they had to add the coving and ceiling rose. So where are the original features ?? The cupboards that were there probably weren’t original Victorian anyway.

Playing up this renovating a Victorian house nonsense, their Interior style is a bland with no unity. Gifted everything, dull colours that sap the light from the house. All I notice from most rooms is how dark and dull the rooms seen. From the naff ‘girls’ on the bathroom floor to a very badly laid out kitchen.
I thought it was Georgian Slymon?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m blocked by house of crap but not by head dad. But I managed to take a peak. Do you think the
Children are allowed to touch anything or own plastic? I really loathe these farrow and ball ache twats. Clammie and her muted pastel hell hole house ffs. They don’t seem to be keeping up the #ad or gifted. Surprise surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.