MOD & FOD #29 Old lady rooms and lies a plenty, soon he'll be down to 720.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The article is here - as you will see the house was absolutely beautiful and immaculate, but when Clem and Sly moved in they ripped stuff out unnecessarily (and wastefully) and redecorated parts of it to their own poor taste..
I've never seen these! That house was dreamy before Si and Clem turned it into an #instagirlsonly den.

Reactions: 11

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know everyone wants to make a mark on a property they’ve just bought...ie: decoration
What the SoDs did was WAY OUT OF CONTROL! Ripping out beautiful features and calling it their own “Reno” was absolutely disgusting! Dumping the beautiful bath In the garden the previous occupants had put in is disgraceful! The previous occupants had so much taste and were sympathetic to the build of the property! S & C trying to build up a trend that’s not gonna work-Cheapo art, cheapo accessories! And at the end of the day all bleeping gifted!
Try and sell it off, and it’s not worth a flying f#%k!
They’re loathsome!

Reactions: 20
Omg more stories! How’s that “using less social media” going Sly? Almost a full house on selling the kids tonight 3 out of 4 ain’t bad. Fair play though Sly, worked wonders as a stopper for the follower exodus after describing Hooper Towers as a filthy death trap. The huns forgive you as long as you keep rolling out the twinnies.
p.s. just because they are hiding their faces now doesn’t mean people can’t recognise them or gives them an ounce of privacy, all anyone needs to do is just scroll down your page a little bit and ta dah! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think he deleted one but I screen shot it earlier!

This one is still there - big up @houseofpooper if they are here!!
There are STILL bloody eejits asking after Clammie???????

Just watched his stories, the very creative stick men are copied from Toy Story 4 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg more stories! How’s that “using less social media” going Sly? Almost a full house on selling the kids tonight 3 out of 4 ain’t bad. Fair play though Sly, worked wonders as a stopper for the follower exodus after describing Hooper Towers as a filthy death trap. The huns forgive you as long as you keep rolling out the twinnies.
p.s. just because they are hiding their faces now doesn’t mean people can’t recognise them or gives them an ounce of privacy, all anyone needs to do is just scroll down your page a little bit and ta dah! 🤦‍♀️
Covering up like putting a band aid on a third degree burn! twit 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Look at my house, poor me and my massive house, my death trap house and all the windows I have to CLEAN.’
(tit, tit, tit.)
‘Look at my girls, my lovely girls, they write poems, they try to dye their hair, duck it - it’s the twins, the TWINS and I’ve dressed them up in a
godawful cute matching costume and told them to roll around half-heartedly on a kitsch rug while I film it. Covering their faces of course. Wouldn’t want you to think I was exploiting them.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Correct me if I’m wrong but has he not done a clap the NHS post or story yet?? I’m really surprised he hasn’t made that a weekly thing, especially if C is working?

Reactions: 14
Why does he hide the twins faces or blue them out on some shots, but then posts them clear as day an hour later?
Fair enough if they are looking away from the camera that might not be deliberate, but using a photo editing app to blur their faces is definitely intended so why go back on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Correct me if I’m wrong but has he not done a clap the NHS post or story yet?? I’m really surprised he hasn’t made that a weekly thing, especially if C is working?
I thought that too! He’s SO good at giving his public service announcements and advice, you’d think he’d exploit this opportunity to show some support for those on the NHS frontline... Obvs there’s nothing in it for him!

Reactions: 9
‘Look at my house, poor me and my massive house, my death trap house and all the windows I have to CLEAN.’
(tit, tit, tit.)
‘Look at my girls, my lovely girls, they write poems, they try to dye their hair, duck it - it’s the twins, the TWINS and I’ve dressed them up in a
godawful cute matching costume and told them to roll around half-heartedly on a kitsch rug while I film it. Covering their faces of course. Wouldn’t want you to think I was exploiting them.’
ha! The manic energy of a dying influencer.

That caterpillar thing isn’t even remotely cute ...just very odd. Humiliating conditions, I hope the twins will be contacting their union about this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is he still claiming that the newly beairifully and structurally refurbished VICTORIAN house they bought only a couple of years ago is a death trap and needing constant repairs?

And yes the paint will flake off your bleeping window frames if you insist on cleaning them with a power washer!!View attachment 115116
When I finally buy my own place I'm gonna ask Bountymargate to help me decorate lol.

It’s a bit late to be worried about the privacy and security of his kids! The minute they started showing them and putting their names up it became way bigger than his platform, they are now on the internet forever! It’s no ones faults but their own and he won’t admit that as he is too stubborn.
Exactly this. The difference is that real celebs spend s**t loads on security.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why is he still claiming that the newly beairifully and structurally refurbished VICTORIAN house they bought only a couple of years ago is a death trap and needing constant repairs?

And yes the paint will flake off your bleeping window frames if you insist on cleaning them with a power washer!!View attachment 115116
he’s setting The scene for @thehouseofhooper to do another ‘reno’

Reactions: 7
I think he deleted one but I screen shot it earlier!

This one is still there - big up @houseofpooper if they are here!!
I live in a teeny studio flat and even I'm aware of my privilege after watching how the poorest in Hong kong live.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🤔 anyone else that liked all the salad 🥗 post got one of these?
Don’t accept it she probably wants to doxx tattle users. Someone’s shared before she used to send (inarticulate, obvs) crappy DMs to people that disagreed with them in the comments section. It’s not worth the grief.

How embarrassing though fancy setting up an account just to dupe tradesmen into working for you for free cos you can’t afford the work doing & abusing people on insta. 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.