MOD & FOD #29 Old lady rooms and lies a plenty, soon he'll be down to 720.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever he posts photos of the windows and the spacious house, etc. alongside some sort of thoughtful waffle I always get the feeling he just wants to show off their house? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Whenever he posts photos of the windows and the spacious house, etc. alongside some sort of thoughtful waffle I always get the feeling he just wants to show off their house? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh totally! Faux humble I’m just like everyone else bollocks

Reactions: 14
Jeeeezus I would be ropable if I was the previous owner of the pile of bricks. Cracking plaster etc what a tool.
And how dare he complain about living in a massive, gorgeous house when there’s some whose kids can’t even go out in sunshine and are jam packed in tiny apartments etc. tone deaf bleeping idiot

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I tried to say all of the above to him before. If Clammy’s mental health was damaged so badly by living through social media that she had to behave like a total psycho witch, perhaps don’t put your kids through it? Also, why the duck does he keep trying to reintroduce her, if Instagram turned her into a ‘troll’? It’s all bullshit, which is why he can’t answer you. If he answered sincerely then he’d have to admit he does it for the adoration of his huns, to feel superior to Clemmie, and for the Z list fame. He’s the David Brent of dads.
I wish I could like this more than once!! Why would you expose your kids to the very thing that you claim ruined your health? baffling!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
‘Filthy death trap’... ffs! Just stop. You are a middle-class grabby privileged idiot! Show some gratitude for your ‘humble’ life. You knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When did someone publish the details of the schools and how did they get them?

Reactions: 4
Jeeeezus I would be ropable if I was the previous owner of the pile of bricks. Cracking plaster etc what a tool.
And how dare he complain about living in a massive, gorgeous house when there’s some whose kids can’t even go out in sunshine and are jam packed in tiny apartments etc. tone deaf bleeping idiot
One of my good friends is holed up in a 2 bed flat with 2 young kids and her husband (self isolating, one had symptoms 10 days ago). I cannot imagine her seeing this asshole moaning about his “death trap” and thinking it’s funny and cute. I’m glad she barely uses social media, actually. He’s so far removed from real life that the mind just boggles.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
When did someone publish the details of the schools and how did they get them?
I don’t know, he listed a load of crappy things people had done in real life which contributed to her becoming Alice. I’m guessing at some point they showed a pic of school uniform?

Reactions: 4
I don’t know, he listed a load of crappy things people had done in real life which contributed to her becoming Alice. I’m guessing at some point they showed a pic of school uniform?
It’s really hard to believe anything he says. He’s one disingenuous FoD.

Reactions: 6
CBA to even look at his video after reading here, but surely this is all click bait for the launch of the house of hooper? I mean he has to throw the odd twin in occasionally but his DIY (something I don’t see he’s ever done before as the little earners were bringing in the $) moments are coming fast atm, we’ve had his “homemade” planters, his “homemade” coat hook thing, his painting the ceiling...surely this is him putting the kids out to pasture and easing us into his “reno journey”? I’d have thought they’d realise that we’ve all seen the actual real renovations that occurred in that house and that their attempts to engage in a new Instascam were pretty poorly received???

• Heart
It’s a bit late to be worried about the privacy and security of his kids! The minute they started showing them and putting their names up it became way bigger than his platform, they are now on the internet forever! It’s no ones faults but their own and he won’t admit that as he is too stubborn.

• Heart
I know, I meant to say if it happened at all
What now he’s understanding and defending her behaviour when he said and I quote

“I can’t condone or fully understand what Clemmie did” “To be clear I’m not here to defend my wife’s actions or provide excuses because I have none”

Seems they’ve now had time to rationalise her behaviour in “their” heads and he’s decided he is going to defend her and provide excuses! Well ain’t that a big money spinning surprise 🤔

Good work @HouseOfHorrors for attempting to engage, that takes some balls 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 19
CBA to even look at his video after reading here, but surely this is all click bait for the launch of the house of hooper? I mean he has to throw the odd twin in occasionally but his DIY (something I don’t see he’s ever done before as the little earners were bringing in the $) moments are coming fast atm, we’ve had his “homemade” planters, his “homemade” coat hook thing, his painting the ceiling...surely this is him putting the kids out to pasture and easing us into his “reno journey”? I’d have thought they’d realise that we’ve all seen the actual real renovations that occurred in that house and that their attempts to engage in a new Instascam were pretty poorly received???

Agreed completely. He listed out all the jobs he wants doing for free in the hope someone who’s self employed so shafted & struggling to fill their work week will come to his rescue... so bleeping transparent.

Reactions: 13
Agreed completely. He listed out all the jobs he wants doing for free in the hope someone who’s self employed so shafted & struggling to fill their work week will come to his rescue... so bleeping transparent.
What in the video? What a twit!

Reactions: 5
What in the video? What a twit!
Oh no I didn’t watch it cos I’m already in a tit enough mood sorry, but the leaky roof / the paint / etc. He’s basically like okay roofers / painters / window ppl come DM me let’s make this work (for me and me only)

Also sorry but a leaky roof is an emergency, no?! Who lives their life in such disarray, I suppose mum just pays for it when it needs doing but this is literally what your mid term savings should be used for SURELY?

If it's a filthy death trap, it's because they've made it that way!
Init that garden is shameless, imagine thinking it was okay to leave all that tat out there for so long. We’ve got about 5 IKEA bags of garden cuttings we can’t take to the dump stacked up by the garage and I’ve apologised to both neighbours for it!

Reactions: 6
He literally doesn’t have. a. clue. When the phrase ‘filthy death trap’ comes to mind, for me it’s more refugee camp, inner-city slum, abandoned mine shaft, rat-infested sewer - you get the gist. Not a spacious, multi-storey, decorated to within an inch of its life grey towers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.