MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell he's so bleeping rude. People asking where you got tit is how you ended up getting paid megabucks to shill your children and every aspect of your private life, Sly. Isn't this what you wanted?

bleep.

Edited to add: who on earth is asking where they got that old lady looking tit from?

Hahahah it does look like some old aunts bedroom 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just saw about of a comment with someone asking him his thoughts on Eva Mendes stance on child privacy....but now it’s disappeared?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My attempt at a thread title 🙊 Hoopers in lockdown, nowhere to go, let’s make some crap up & pray my numbers grow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That room looks like a bedroom in a crappy B&B in Devon - breakfast is anaemic eggs with snotty tops and there's nothing but the Daily Express and a nine year old copy of Practical Boat Owner to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That room looks like a bedroom in a crappy B&B in Devon - breakfast is anaemic eggs with snotty tops and there's nothing but the Daily Express and a nine year old copy of Practical Boat Owner to read.
This is exactly it. They don’t have any taste to actually curate a room “like that” (like all the other insta fodder you see) so they C+P and it ends up looking genuinely granny.

The mirror & painting look like the cheap crap you could pick up from a tourist trap “antiques” store, like the house clearance stuff that was probably purchased in the 70s & 80s? Our resident antiques expert is far better placed to comment tho @Treeofforgiveness 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it Groundhog Day or did he do a post about one of his children cutting their hair...only a few weeks back?🤔 Did it get a lot of traffic off the huns?🤔
Is this perhaps a tried and tested engagement method?🤔
2 down only 2 to go...expect some more Lycra and Dad dancing inbetween!!!! Yawn yawn yawn

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Just reading these comments....yuk. I don't think I love my husband as much as these fawning huns seem to love Marni! It's actually really scary.
I wonder what he is going to grace my feed with next? A pic of the older girls' first kiss? First crap in a potty? News of Clammie hitting the menopause?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure his daughter is happy that her fringe is plastered all over social media now. I have a child that age and wouldn’t dream of embarrassing them like that for my own gain.
In his case for the lost followers, they are going quicker than he wipes his backside,🤗

I think it's atrocious his year 7 aged child has been piercing her ears. Not something I'd be laughing about if I was them

Edited to add: piercing her own ears I mean, not having her ears pierced
Wait for it, the nose piercing will be next. Mum has it, so why can't she.

Is his book full of the same stupid tit he posts on Instagram, or is he really a fantastic book writer?(can't bring myself to write AUTHOR)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s definitely buying comments again, since he’s been busted buying followers. So many of the exact same way of saying “great job!” and I refuse to believe so many people would think this is “the best post ever” 🙄

Reactions: 8
My attempt at a thread title 😝

Slip Slymon away,
You know your near your resignation,
Oh you’re slip Slymon away...

Reactions: 3
He is such a twit! I know it gets said a lot but he is the true definition of a bleeping twit! Give the kid a towel for fucks sake! Or a cuddle! Or both! There is nothing "relatable" about using your childs distress for Instagram content 😡 bleeping ball bag!

Also, anyone else notice clammie clutching the knife in the brownie stories 😂😂😂
Step away from the knife love, he's not worth the prison sentence. Just boot him back to mummy and move a rugby player in 😂😂😂
I like the sound of the Rugby player 😍

Reactions: 3
I’ve been mentally transported to a dodgy B&B! Always me: erm, why have they got a wad of road maps from somewhere miles away, and a well thumbed Jilly Cooper novel on a bookshelf reading ‘please do not remove from cottage’ 😫 Your snotty topped eggs will give me nightmares!!

Reactions: 4
Iirc Anya had her ears peirced for her 10th Birthday present. He did a post (rolls eyes super hard) where she pulled down a rolled up banner to which he had written that it’s piercing day. Old house.

Marnie is nine is she not? So probably due her pierced ears birthday present soon.

Judge Jet screams “Guilty as charged! Lying on Insta! Send him DAHN”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I also remembers clemmie saying Anya requested to have her own Instagram account for her 10th birthday and Clemmie being the good, wise, tech savvy mum that she is telling her no, it was too soon. She just didn’t want her money earner to go rogue on her own 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
In his case for the lost followers, they are going quicker than he wipes his backside,🤗

Wait for it, the nose piercing will be next. Mum has it, so why can't she.

Is his book full of the same stupid tit he posts on Instagram, or is he really a fantastic book writer?(can't bring myself to write AUTHOR)
The book was a truly massive cringefest jumping on the bandwagon embarassment. Can you imagine the longwinded, overly laboured descriptions? He is not an author.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.