MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: "Clemmie Clemmie Clemmie, your husband just posts shite. Since coronavirus there's no brand who will pay."

Reactions: 2
I’ve been mentally transported to a dodgy B&B! Always me: erm, why have they got a wad of road maps from somewhere miles away, and a well thumbed Jilly Cooper novel on a bookshelf reading ‘please do not remove from cottage’ 😫 Your snotty topped eggs will give me nightmares!!
I always call them spunky eggs... 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I don’t often disagree with you, but she makes a hell of a lot more effort with her appearance than I do. I’ve only got one kiddo too.
In my defence, I had PND and still struggle a lot now (especially now we’re stuck in). I am chubby. I do struggle with weight since having her and getting older - and she looks a hell of a lot better than me. But I do agree she’s probably stuck in a life she doesn’t want - not the kids but probably the absolute peen of a husband who insists on carrying on with the charade despite what happened and who makes constant digs at her.
Peen. Omg bringing that back into the vernacular

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping hell he's so bleeping rude. People asking where you got tit is how you ended up getting paid megabucks to shill your children and every aspect of your private life, Sly. Isn't this what you wanted?

bleep.

Edited to add: who on earth is asking where they got that old lady looking tit from?
What an utter dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He lost nearly 700 yesterday.

Top work, Simon. Keep that quality content coming! #contentking
I really enjoy your updates on his follower numbers - mainly because for a tiny split second it always seems as though Judy Finnegan is keeping track of it for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trying to think of a title that relates to FOD doing a post to say he had tested positive for corona , before swiftly deleting the post. I can’t seem to make a title out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread name: If FOD keeps posting this wank, they'll end up with nothing in the bank!

Maybe it's not a good one?

New poster here - hi! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion:
"Told us he's got the Corona disease, however the fucker lied with ease"

Or

"A shining example of the private school class, an illiterate tit who forgets to wipe ass"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
MOD & FOD 29: They're in a pinch. Desperately tagging HINCH- but I'd rather derail and talk about plants and soap.

MOD & FOD 29: The fringe saga continues minus the #ADs.

MOD & FOD 29: I really don't care anymore- someone please start a new thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion, needs a bit of work if anyone can make it more snappy:

FODs corona timeline and positive test was a total shambles; quick, delete the post and replace with incoherent rambles

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion, needs a bit of work if anyone can make it more snappy:

FODs corona timeline and positive testwas a total shambles; quick, delete the post and replace with incoherent rambles
I like that one but think it would be better to leave "and positive test" out.

FODs corona timeline was a total shambles; so he quickly deleted the post and replaced it with incoherent rambles 🤔

Reactions: 16
Apologies in advance for derailing the thread, but just wanted to say a big massive thank you to @Treeofforgiveness and her amazing kindness in sending me a Pilea cutting - how lovely is she?! It’s now safely in a pot on my windowsill ❤ 🌿
And they think Tattle is a seething nest of vipers, how wrong they are ...!
No, no, no no, no! Kindness? From us? We are bullies and THE WORST trolls... apparently 😏

How lovely 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.