MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she can’t come back?! I was hoping for it to all implode.
When’s he gonna hit 979..
Very soon my friend very soon!
Sly should have just kept 🤫 for a bit, because between Sunday and Monday he had his best day in months (except for the days when he was buying bots obvs).

Today, not such a good day Sly, even Clemmie can’t save you now. Twins AND Clemmie on your latest post and it’s still not making the numbers move up. Ah well let’s see if those 20 souls can be saved when I say my nightly prayers to the baby jebus 🙏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
FODs scraping the barrel for unfunny, trite content shabbily presented in an illiterate word salad caption. I just don’t understand how his grammar and spelling and punctuation and vocabulary can be so awful. And he’s too lazy to bother running it though a spell check before he posts it.
He needs homeschooling innit

He's already hinted on an Insta comment that 'we' took 10 days off of work. I'd be amazed if she's actually back, but it's probably just to get brands interested again, sadly. I actually feel guilty typing such a vile comment but it's true...
I totally agree and if she only works one day a week (I'm sure I read that here as only joined during the scandal) then that's 10wks off for St Clam. Such a slacker.

I’m feeling jaded with fod. I think I might have foderdosed. Tonight’s pathetic effort where he patronises old dears over 70 has not raised the usual hate follow boner. I’ve gone impotent. Only clemmie can revitalise me. I might have to unfollow. He’s so incredibly boring. We always knew that of course but it’s the same old half hearted, tired old attempts at humour. I don’t think I can do fod anymore. :(
"Foderdosed" funny AF 🤣 ingested too much FOD eeewwwww.
I wonder how feckin big his hair is gonna get with the restrictions?! Man bun, dya think?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Need to start a new business? Is that cause your last business of selling your daughters privacy and childhood has gone bust?
I know this is a stupid thing to be fuming about, in the broader context of 2020, but how can he not even get his own hashtag right? The duck is # fatger of daughters?! Everyone I know who uses Instagram for their business or (god forbid) livelihood has a bank of correctly spelled hashtags in their notes app and pastes them into every post, then adds anything specific to the content. He's so bleeping incompetent.

With that in mind I'd hazard that his snarking about technophobe grandparents was really sheer projection of his own vast shortcomings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Amen 🙏🏼 praise jebus he answered my prayers 979 is with us - under his eye ladies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He's already hinted on an Insta comment that 'we' took 10 days off of work. I'd be amazed if she's actually back, but it's probably just to get brands interested again, sadly. I actually feel guilty typing such a vile comment but it's true...
Well lucky you sly , you work from home so it doesn’t really affect you anyway. We are old in our local trust 7 days off if you develop cough/ temp symptoms. I suppose she is at risk with all the travelling she is doing.

Reactions: 4
Ay up, Faultydad has turned into a full on man-hun!
I bet Clam will be giving Sly earache to get in touch with themultitool and demand he add a #AD or #GIFTED to that story, coz they're a brand dont'cha know and incredibly important 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I wonder how feckin big his hair is gonna get with the restrictions?! Man bun, dya think?!
[/QUOTE]

He’ll probably let the twins cut it for content!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel that fod is currently flattening the curve of unfollow casualties with his vanilla posts of late. For you personally, when was peak fod?

For me it’s a toss between his discussing his own wanking and the period tray.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm all fodded Out, friggin know all waste of space and his tarty looking🐆spot 'key' worker. Go Skype your granny and don't come back.🤒😷🕺🤳😡fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is my favourite spelling error of his so I’ve posted it here for everyone to see
You'll struggle with that Sly... there's a children's TV programme called Grandpa in my Pocket featuring James Bolam... so in a different context it's already been done before, like 95% of your content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
May the lord open
Blessed be the fruit!!!! :ROFLMAO:

I feel that fod is currently flattening the curve of unfollow casualties with his vanilla posts of late. For you personally, when was peak fod?

For me it’s a toss between his discussing his own wanking and the period tray.
Peak fod - THE disney trip. #"They think we're going to Dublin for a long weekend". -smug laugh- .

The period tray is masterpiece but I raise you filming himself on the toilet seat!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It wasn’t this was it
Yep!!

The best of Fod:

"I'm all for creating a generation of strong independent women who know their own mind but there's a subtle line between standing up for your rights & being an arse. Not wanting to use language in case she used all her words and they never came back, i found myself in a stand off with a 2 year old that had decided to impersonate a cast iron statue & stage a slient protest at being asked to walk 10 metres to the house by her male oppressor i.e. me. So while the rest of my Spice girls tribute act huddled by the front door, fending off the beginnings of frost bite, I was left with a decision - do I forcably remove her and run the risk of looking like a child abductor as she screams like a human rape alarm or do I play the waiting game? In the end, Delilah blinked first but if you ask her she'd tell you that she only moved because she chose to. We all know who won though, right? #independentwoman #mygirls #beyoncewouldbeproud #protestofsorts #sheblinkedfirst #standoff #fatherofdaughters #dadlife #instadad #fod "

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Blessed be the fruit!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Peak fod - THE disney trip. #"They think we're going to Dublin for a long weekend". -smug laugh- .

The period tray is masterpiece but I raise you filming himself on the toilet seat!!!
bleeping look at that twit Clammie say ‘they think we’re going to Dublin’ as if it’s so hilarious that they would want to go there. duck off alice with your ‘caravan in Devon’ just duck OFF with your condescending twatty tone. Don’t forget, that this holiday was gifted to you. As well as most of the things in your life right now. So stop being so condescending about everything/everyone else. You’re a bleeping twit. And no we do not want you back on Instagram - go the duck away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.