MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about you lot but I’m dying to see what happens to his follower count after this Camp Bestival Quiz shite. His Texas hunz certainly won’t get it. The Iranian quarter will be puzzled to duck. However, will there be a whole load of London mamas who have never come across him before that melt at his camel toe and hilarity?

Roll up roll up get ya bets in?
I’m praying for a big drop (obvs) but as a very lapsed Catholic I’m guessing I’m more likely to be struck down by a lightening bolt! Hoping one of you lot has got a better connection with jebus/Easter bunny/tooth fairy or any of his guises. 🙏🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did anyone just see the accidental live FOD did? One of the twins was toddling about with his phone, Clammie shouted “Simon, you’re doing a live” and he came on looking very flustered and embarrassed. Main point, clearly Clemmie still has herself a little private lurking Instagram, that she was notified FOD was doing a live on. Or, she is the brains behind the Reno insta after all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone just see the accidental live FOD did? One of the twins was toddling about with his phone, Clammie shouted “Simon, you’re doing a live” and he came on looking very flustered and embarrassed. Main point, clearly Clemmie still has herself a little private lurking Instagram, that she was notified FOD was doing a live on. Or, she is the brains behind the Reno insta after all.
Holy tit! Good spot and you too @EddieBeds - missed it! Those pesky twins! They’ll be doing chores all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone record it?? That might be the most interesting thing he’s done in a while, and he didn’t even do it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh hello Sly 👋- must have just read here then did a bot buy...watching his numbers rise! You sneaky twit FODDERS

Reactions: 3
Just watched a minute of the quiz, what a boring quiz.
Getting “interrupted” by a money maker for an excuse to get them on screen

Reactions: 5
Already over! Meant to have been 45 minutes and it’s barely been 25!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw about 5 minutes of the quiz and here are my observations.

1. FOD had the look of a man doing butlins after the Albert hall. There were only 300 people watching and the look in his eyes suggested he knew the audience was made up of hate followers and Iranians.

2. The numbers went down when he started dad dancing. People do not like his dancing.

3. He threw one of the twins about without checking she was ok with it.

4. Clemmie nearly came oh but was too ashamed due to being a backstabbing racist. She sent a cactus instead. Perhaps a metaphor for she feels these days being locked down with fod.

5. Fod is much better to watch live. You can every little expression of insecurity and desperation without the editing.

6. He likes to think of himself as an old school raver. Us tattlers know he was wanking in his bedroom to keane as a teenager.

7. He’s a massive bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Anyone see the twins accidental live insta? I thought it was the start of the quiz so went for a snoop but no they’d somehow grabbed his phone and started a live? :unsure:
they’ve decided to break free from their tit management, they’re sick and tired of not getting the new Boden deals, just like when Beyoncé sacked her dad off as he was holding her back from greatness x

• Haha
Reactions: 10

1. FOD had the look of a man doing butlins after the Albert hall. There were only 300 people watching and the look in his eyes suggested he knew the audience was made up of hate followers and Iranians.

2. The numbers went down when he started dad dancing. People do not like his dancing.

4. Clemmie nearly came oh but was too ashamed due to being a backstabbing racist. She sent a cactus instead. Perhaps a metaphor for she feels these days being locked down with fod.

5. Fod is much better to watch live. You can every little expression of insecurity and desperation without the editing.

6. He likes to think of himself as an old school raver. Us tattlers know he was wanking in his bedroom to keane as a teenager.

Wanking to Keane 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

this is superb, but KEANE looool

• Haha

You bleeping legend - you covered that perfectly. I’m getting a lot of snarky looks from my husband today because I’m sat here gaffawing at you lot! BEST EASTER LOCKDOWN EVER 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.