MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know 🥰
I love it! 😍
I love us! 😘
I love that FOD is so damn arrogant by not addressing #Axagate and thrusting himself up the supermarket aisles going wild, he's brought us back to life!
We were the desert and his numbnuts post the rain

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also comments are disabled on his new post - must be feeling a little awks 🤔

• Haha
I bet he is cursing the amount of vulva in da House of Horror this week because obvs girls use more loo roll! I can just imagine the scene.......the youngest are like the Andrex puppy with it, but twice as wasteful because they're twins innit. Clammie will be on rations, one square at a time being taken up to her in her padded grey room. Woe betide she comes on the blob 😱 he might give her a bunch of fives with the brass fitting!
With this very likely scenario in mind, I bet the Fodster, master blagger but amateur blogger, is hoping for a bit of Sponcon from a major bog roll company to see them through this trying time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact that she came back after being banned on the Alice account always makes me LOL. She ‘hated’ Tattle that much that she had to make a second account to blow smoke up her own arse. And the OD’s are probably still reading this thread daily, it’s just that MOD has finally learned that she has to do it without contributing but I bet she’s absolutely itching to slag off some of those who turned against her 🤣
Why was she banned?

Maybe it’s because I’ve been spending time over on the Coronavirus thread but his stupid loo roll japes seem a little trite now .. I’m all for the power of humour to help ease the darkness and uncertainty - but if you’re going to try to help lighten the general feelings of unease and anxiety, lean your posts more about embracing compassion and togetherness in these uncertain and worrying times, not stupid, unoriginal and unfunny posts about bog roll. Maybe he thought, duck it, it’s taken the effort to film and edit such a masterpiece, I’m bloody posting this. It’s comedy gold!
FOD, FOD, FOD ....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know how to articulate this very well but all his posts are just really unfunny and unoriginal and about a week too late. They never seem to hit the mark. Spose at least it's cheering me up a bit - he really doesn't know how ridiculous he looks does he

Reactions: 20
Why couldn’t he spend one little bit of time to write ‘all joke aside’, check on your elderly neighbours, or the mum down the road in the middle of chemo or whatever. Just use his nearly a million follower reach to actually get people to think about the vulnerable around them.
I hope the baby wipes clog their pipes and cause a major shitstorm.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why couldn’t he spend one little bit of time to write ‘all joke aside’, check on your elderly neighbours, or the mum down the road in the middle of chemo or whatever. Just use his nearly a million follower reach to actually get people to think about the vulnerable around them.
Exactly.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know how to articulate this very well but all his posts are just really unfunny and unoriginal and about a week too late. They never seem to hit the mark. Spose at least it's cheering me up a bit - he really doesn't know how ridiculous he looks does he
YES THIS. I was scrunching up my face like eurgh how naff is he, he's just really... budget? Underwhelmingly dull? Just everything from the sixth former wardrobe to the meaningless content, he's like Lorraine Kelly - he says so much without saying anything at all, but has major Jim Davidson creepy misogynist vibes :(

It's like when ur poor mate with low self esteem has a god awful bf who pops up to things uninvited, she's too downtrodden to realise what a weirdo he is, he's too socially ignorant to realise he's a grown man who shouldn't want to be at a girls night in the first place ergo should duck off, and you internally scream the whole night through cos he keeps bleeping talking and you just want it to end x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe it’s because I’ve been spending time over on the Coronavirus thread but his stupid loo roll japes seem a little trite now .. I’m all for the power of humour to help ease the darkness and uncertainty - but if you’re going to try to help lighten the general feelings of unease and anxiety, lean your posts more about embracing compassion and togetherness in these uncertain and worrying times, not stupid, unoriginal and unfunny posts about bog roll. Maybe he thought, duck it, it’s taken the effort to film and edit such a masterpiece, I’m bloody posting this. It’s comedy gold!
FOD, FOD, FOD ....
I read those last three words out really loud 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm gonna get FodBusted by the boyf soon!

Just spotted this in the comments?!
I can see all the comments. Just lots of huns talking about the toilet paper situation where they are. You’re not missing much.
Loadsa Huns but barely any UK Huns innit?!
And this random one.... Not guilty btw!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This kind of proves, if there was any doubt, that FOD has nothing to offer whatsoever, tonight’s posts really highlight how pathetic his tired old routine is. So much for learning from AXA gate, he’ll spout any old tit to get his neck off the block. So much secondhand embarrassment for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Most of the comments are from Iran 🇮🇷 they don’t get this toilet roll tit..they are all like “why you no use water to clean yourself?” 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This kind of proves, if there was any doubt, that FOD has nothing to offer whatsoever, tonight’s posts really highlight how pathetic his tired old routine is. So much for learning from AXA gate, he’ll spout any old tit to get his neck off the block. So much secondhand embarrassment for him.
@Heyjude my cringe is embarrassed on behalf of your second hand embarrassment 😜

Had he said nothing today he would have lOST about 50/60 followers. This post is like he’s just ripped a huge hole in his follower bucket he will be down to 984k very soon and that’s another 500+ loss day - wow - like I said if I was his management team I’d be saying STOP bleeping POSTING people don’t like you, they like cute photos of your twins ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.