MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So.... I had a dream I was at a festival with the mod fods and was employed as their nanny. It was much how I’d imagine it to actually be. But has led me to believe I potentially need a insta TL holiday. And given an actual holiday is not a possibility right now, I can’t see that happening. Maybe my next dream I’ll be hinch grinches cleaner!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lmaooo DON’T I know exactly what you mean about the biting the lip, I actually just moved my dressing gown to cover my face I cannot deal with how cringe it is. The hand too sksjsysjjwiahahaha 😭😭😭😭 SO BAD.

I enjoyed the bestival pics, I felt like an archaeologist looking back at a world now lost. Bestival looks like the cringiest tit going cos you had those guys in gifted glittery spandex then it panned to the crowds and it was just normal middle aged women in jorts and patterned tank tops or other such mum garb, I wonder what those women (who paid for their tickets) made of the influencer fuss?
Jorts!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohhhh I want to stay and play 😭 but work tomorrow and I've been informed we are two MDT members down and numerous other colleagues are in 14 day isolation so it's gonna be a tough on the ward for those of us who are symptom free - keep up the FODness. Fantasy FOD is getting better by the minute 🤣 I bet real fod doesn't have as many stories!!!!! LaterZ HuNz *mwah* 💝 stay safe and send 💭 ➕🙏 for us in the hospitals!
eternally grateful for everyone working in the NHS always / particularly now. Look after yourself too 💓

If I could summon the spirit of HoF to post something awful to make you cackle I would x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh duck off FOD....you can’t even spell corona!
‘I can’t be all things to all people...’

No you can’t FOD, but thanks so much for trying - so selfless, forever our hero!!!

What an utter dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For all the lol's he needs to up his game in the 'dad dancing' and move on to 'twerking'.🕺🕺🤳camera at the ready of course.🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Course it was bog roll. Why the duck did we think it would be anything else?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She didn’t come across as very .. warm. Looked fairly awks and giving wishy-washy advice .. not saying had I’d be a total pro on life TV, but still..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yesssss so much this! I'm prepared to create a full on Drooling Hun account. A FOD botherer of the highest order, Glory to Fod for he is my Saviour (ooh a hit on his Fodcliff Richard album, not Saviours Day but Savers Day - swipe up for 5% off with code FOD5.... soz got distracted there)
Yup I'm all about this for the mega LoLz
Fod Botherer!! 😂 I’m up for that.
“Simon, can I just say I love your content. I really liked the ad you did where you jumped in the air in Wagamama and magically appeared in your kitchen. I mean, I just have no idea how you did that. You are amazing! “

I was trying to see if I could find their Bestival set on YouTube, but instead came across this...
She’s very awkward in front of a camera. But I would be too. I do think that she had potential and comes across quite well and I think if she’d ditched the flogging and tit style tips
, stuck to the midwife stuff, this would’ve been her USP. Maybe this is what she was hoping for but the tv people didn’t think she was up to it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Compared with Dr Sara Kayat.

She's better in this bit though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh duck off FOD....you can’t even spell corona!
He’s such a bleeping prick. We don’t need his “humour” like wtaf? He doesn’t even get the engagement that suggests anyone is enjoying this. He’s a thoroughbred thicko.

Our local Facebook group is usually a bleeping mess, in spite of that even we have had the good sense to self govern and stop these images of scarcity being shared as they CLEARLY induce panic.

Either immediate get in the car to Costco we’re opening shop, or subtle implicit panic, where you’ll add an extra pack of paracetamol to your basket, or maybe you’ll buy another loaf to freeze. All of which perpetuates this cycle over over buying and thus... scarcity!!

And guess who is disproportionately impacted by that? Groups of vulnerable people FOD couldn’t give a duck about 🥰

• Heart
Anyone ever googled any of the Hoopers or their kids and looked on the ‘images’ tab? There are literally hundreds of images......I can’t imagine how my kids would feel if there was that much of their life online? Maybe they’d love it at first, but I think probably over time that would change to horror and being really uncomfortable with it. I know my 8 yr old would love it lol, but my 12 yr old would be mortified, particularly the ones where they aren’t fully clothed.

• Sick
Anyone ever googled any of the Hoopers or their kids and looked on the ‘images’ tab? There are literally hundreds of images......I can’t imagine how my kids would feel if there was that much of their life online? Maybe they’d love it at first, but I think probably over time that would change to horror and being really uncomfortable with it. I know my 8 yr old would love it lol, but my 12 yr old would be mortified, particularly the ones where they aren’t fully clothed.
I searched 2 of my kids, both with not unusual but also not top 10 names (my eldest has a very popular first name) and their very common last name. Nothing. When I started to type ‘Anya Rose’ google offered me ‘Hooper’ immediately.

To future Anya reading these threads, sorry kid! All of us here and more on IG tried.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I searched 2 of my kids, both with not unusual but also not top 10 names (my eldest has a very popular first name) and their very common last name. Nothing. When I started to type ‘Anya Rose’ google offered me ‘Hooper’ immediately.

To future Anya reading these threads, sorry kid! All of us here and more on IG tried.
I wouldn't be surprised if she or Marnie were already here tbh

• Haha
I was trying to see if I could find their Bestival set on YouTube, but instead came across this...
Oh dear...I always thought this could be her forte but perhaps not. She comes across as bored, irritated and cold. I know it’s hard to give advice like this but she doesnt come across with as having any gravitas or likeability. Soz Clem, it’s a no from me!

lol her drawl is awful, so monotone and not even cracking a smile?
She doesn’t seem to have a lot of compassion, it’s all about her - getting her fizzog on national tv. She always seems so sanctimonious and uptight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.