MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks he's so empowering and progressive but he's the most gender biased & stereotyping influencer there is

He thinks he's so empowering and progressive but he's the most gender biased & stereotyping influencer there is

Reactions: 17
Cb is doing the same ad but she’s got 4 comments with the usual ‘yessss queen’ shite.
Well I never! These lot would do anything for a couple of quid wouldn't they - absolutely no standards or morals, I know CB is all about getting paid by any means necessary, but you'd think she'd want to protect her own personal brand from being associated with this tit?

Also in the video he is videoing himself whilst driving, what a selfish and crappy thing to do. It's not as if he's in Kylie Jenner's RR Phantom no one gives a duck that he can drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ive never loved one of Slys posts this much! How to piss womankind off, it one paid for #AD. AXA have fucked up big time too! The comments are Gold and I think he’s gonna have to buy some bots tonight. What a bleeping loser!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He really has hit new depths. You wonder how low he can go and then he goes lower. It’s such appalling money grabbing demeaning bullshit. I’ll be amazed if I’m not blocked now. And if one more dopey tart asks where Clemmie is I’m going to go nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive never loved one of Slys posts this much! How to piss womankind off, it one paid for #AD. AXA have fucked up big time too! The comments are Gold and I think he’s gonna have to buy some bots tonight. What a bleeping loser!
😂😂😂😂 you couldn’t actually make this up ... I would love to see his face now! ( well actually the thought makes me want to turn inside out and roll down a hill)

• Haha
Do we think Clemmie is cringing on the sidelines or just as perplexed as Simon must be about why it hasn't been a success?!

Reactions: 7
Do we think Clemmie is cringing on the sidelines or just as perplexed as Simon must be about why it hasn't been a success?!
She's probs just dribbling in the grey room whilst manically tattling on her cardboard phone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I reckon this ad was offered to Clemmie... But obvs she's still off IG so he grabbed it with both hands.

Backfired there though

Who needs a man patronisingly mansplaining IWD whilst being paid for it? What a cock.

Ps I know the hockey ground he keeps posting at, it would have been in use today with Saturday leagues so can only presume he lied about being there alone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah she’s probs just glad they have got some #AD revenue - she’s as much of a bleep as her husband. They have now moral compass pair of grabby twats!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think AXA asked him not to include Clem cos her absence is really odd, is she only rolled out on Insta to serve sausage rolls or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, what he and Axa are basically saying is, you can do what you want, inepire to be who you want to be.... just so long as you have insurance? FOD off!

Reminds me of the ads on Facebook for Polly or something like that, where slebs are insinuating that they love their kids more because they've got life insurance?

• Haha
The AXA ad is hilariously bad.
FOD is parodying himself now.
The comments are gold.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So, what he and Axa are basically saying is, you can do what you want, inepire to be who you want to be.... just so long as you have insurance? FOD off!

Reminds me of the ads on Facebook for Polly or something like that, where slebs are basically saying they love their kids more because they've got life insurance?
Omg I remember those, they were horrific because they used Jade Goody's ex (can't remember his name?) and it started like a little feature on her and then went into full on trauma hard sell mode. Awful.

There were some really good comments on this theme, written from my phone cos insta on desktop isn't refreshing so soz for any errors versus the original messages:

"IWD was not designed so that you could financially benefit from a system that keeps women marginalised, whilst appearing to be altruistic"

+

"I'm all for increasing confidence and self belief. But many girls in the world will rightly call bullshit on being told they can do anything if they just believe hard enough. It kind of implies marginalised women are to blame for holding themselves back? Essentailly this ad sounds meaningless and is simply cashing in on iwd2020" (from a doctor!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe they need an insurance pay out to keep up with their ex-lifestyle on account of Clammie's mega duck ups. They're proper desperate now it seems and will resort to anything for a hashtag. #hashtagwhores

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So I was still following him. I dont know why. I wanted to see the car crash...but I'm done.

A bleeping insurance ad for int women's day?!
I left a crappy comment and unfollowed.

I've never left a crappy comment before
What's the point. Its dickish.

But a bleeping insurance ad? Are they so hard pressed for fuxking income?
No

duck off then.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m madly watching, hoping numbers will be 987k by the time I wake up...
Same. I should definitely be asleep what with my third long day shift commencing at 7am. I can't help it though. Refreshing like a maniac I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this fod’s first proper backlash where critical thinking has outweighed the fawning hons? Or has there been others?

Reactions: 11
988,210 followers currently according to blastup - I was going to sleep but I'm going to cut up a banana to graze on and refresh his comments instead !

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.