MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
988,210 followers currently according to blastup - I was going to sleep but I'm going to cut up a banana to graze on and refresh his comments instead !
Great minds. I'm eating my breakfast now to save me 15/20 mins in the morning because I won't wake up hungry! My dedication to being a FoD botherer just reached new heights of worship!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Great minds. I'm eating my breakfast now to save me 15/20 mins in the morning because I won't wake up hungry! My dedication to being a FoD botherer just reached new heights of worship!
ha bless you! It looks as if he's already lost 30 followers since I last checked, I wonder if the outrage will grow as most people wake up tomorrow morning & see it!

+ Scouse Rachel has posted about it:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooh my days! The comments!! This is the one, THE post....

....men have to be so very careful on International Womens Day and has gone and fucked it, BIG style 😂😂

I've commented 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just me in the comments passively aggressively liking all the comments calling him out...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Sly is watching as avidly as we are, or if they have a social media curfew due to, well, you know who!

Ooh my days! The comments!! This is the one, THE post....

....men have to be so very careful on International Womens Day and has gone and fucked it, BIG style 😂😂

I've commented 🙈
I did a couple too... Nothing too extravagant but earned one 'like' on a comment so I'm seriously considering applying for a blue tick. Obvs have some yawnfluencer attributes innit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she replied to my message to her about it

That's extremely cool!
Having a victory dance here for you 😁
CONGRATZ HUN 💝

I'm cross because I have to go to bed on account of the job thing in a few hours 😡 two of my team have cancelled their shifts tomorrow so I cannot even swap it for the diss-thread cause!!!

Reactions: 6
That's extremely cool!
Having a victory dance here for you 😁
CONGRATZ HUN 💝

I'm cross because I have to go to bed on account of the job thing in a few hours 😡 two of my team have cancelled their shifts tomorrow so I cannot even swap it for the diss-thread cause!!!
Thanks hun 😘😂

Have a good shift ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Please no one feel sorry for him, he is not legally bound to instagram, he has a full time, well paid job and a home and a family. If he is affected by this at all he can delete his account/app!!!!

Reactions: 16
Amazing. So glad there now seems to be a critical mass of critical thinking around what a sexist, patronising, capitalist and exploitative dope he is. Could this finally be the end of brand MOFOD? Please?

Reactions: 17
Thanks for asking! I’m home and in bed feeling very sorry for myself. The pain is very bad and I’m helpless. Just wondering when it’s going to get better. I’m 3 days post surgery.
Hiya lovely! I’m really disappointed you were sent home when still in so much pain (assuming you didn’t self discharge or anything) - if you’ve got a phone number for the ward or unit give them a ring to say your pain isn’t well ontrolled! it’s 2020 and there are plenty of medications we don't need to be in pain! ♥♥

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Besides the steaming pile of mansplaining tit that this ad is, does anyone else care that they’re using a song by NAS, a male accused by several ex partners of abuse, including closed fist punches to the face?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Sophie Heawood the journalist has mentioned it on her Instagram stories too. She's heawood on there. Reposted Bella Mackie's story and added her own comments. Also saying yes, she's aware who he is so people must have been pointing it out to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've been a serial lurker on this thread since the Clemmie thing happened but this has geared me into comments. I stopped following FOD and a lot of these typeswhen that blew up, but was this post being called out on Bella Mackie's story.

Everything about this post is AWFUL. It's patronising, it's all about how women have benefitted him, it's premoting a song by a man accused of physically and emotionally abusing multiple ex-partners, it's using children to make money with a cursory hastag, it's for a company with a poor gender paygap. I don't understand how anyone in Axa or FODs management thought this was a good idea. It's just so awful.

The only positive is it's got people talking about IWD and riled up!

Reactions: 24
As expected he’s buying bots again - just watched it go down to 988,017 and now it’s rising by the second 988,033...he absolutely doesn’t want IWD post and #AD taking him down to 987k what a gif!

Edit: And in the time it took me to write that he’s up to 988, 049 and moving up! What a total twit!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.