MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s currently away with work then at least the kids will get some rest bite from his relentless shite 😅💪. Does that also mean we will or will he have spent all weekend working on shite content to slop out daily? More reno? Or the holiday home comp? Is it likely he will do posting during his work trip? Will he find (hunt out) some foreign phallic imagery so he can say penis and snigger? God what a wanker 🤦‍♀️
Yes, a rest from his biting! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was very funny and apt!
It would have been if I had intended the pun...I was just having a menopausal moment - I can’t claim comedy for that, that was just me being a **** 🤪 Next I’ll be writing “of” for “have” 😱🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The jig is up, Slymon!

The truth is that now, the internet has been saturated with twins - they're more interested in the rarer higher-order multiples - triples, quads, quints and have an active interest in following them throughout life.
Yep! I found a family who had sextuplets and twins! There's also lots who have had two sets of twins and one who had three.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I want it to say - get respite from his biting. 😁

Morning all!

I think resbite should be the word for himself- your typo was rather genius @Dogmuck 😁

There will no doubt be a little phallic action from King Dick soon enough I reckon. I bet he has a good snigger when he reads these pages over which rank of 'MEMBER' we are.

Ohhh Slymon Snooper I'm sure you would be known as Throbbing Member 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It would have been if I had intended the pun...I was just having a menopausal moment - I can’t claim comedy for that, that was just me being a **** 🤪 Next I’ll be writing “of” for “have” 😱🤦‍♀️
I HATE of for have !!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You however unlike FOD have a unlimited get out of jail card.

:love:

#fangirling.

• Heart
I HATE of for have !!!!
Same same. Whilst I find the Hinch and Meldrum threads funny af there’s a lot of “of’s” going down over there...I like to think we, of the SODs, are a better educated bunch...then I go and write rest bite 🤦‍♀️ I’m packing my bags 💼 off to the Hinchers

Remember when they made Cersei Lannister walk through the streets naked shouting “Shame”? Yeah? That’s me now 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200225_163544_com.instagram.android.jpg
this multitool is a wannabe clone....😩 And a total tit! Oh gawd do they have their own thread??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Same same. Whilst I find the Hinch and Meldrum threads funny af there’s a lot of “of’s” going down over there...I like to think we, of the SODs, are a better educated bunch...then I go and write rest bite 🤦‍♀️ I’m packing my bags 💼 off to the Hinchers

Remember when they made Cersei Lannister walk through the streets naked shouting “Shame”? Yeah? That’s me now 😳
Bad grammar triggers me

View attachment 88271this multitool is a wannabe clone....😩 And a total tit! Oh gawd do they have their own thread??
Awww God he’s vile isn’t he? He makes FOD seem attractive and entertaining (two words that should not be associated with FOD) and like you say clone...but actually, he’s like one of those fake Gucci bags you can buy in Morocco or Turkey...at a glance they seem the same but actually they are just a piss poor replica of something you wouldn’t dream of buying the original of! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Awww God he’s vile isn’t he? He makes FOD seem attractive and entertaining (two words that should not be associated with FOD) and like you say clone...but actually, he’s like one of those fake Gucci bags you can buy in Morocco or Turkey...at a glance they seem the same but actually they are just a piss poor replica of something you wouldn’t dream of buying the original of! 😂
Jesus H Christ! Just got stuck down a rabbit hole with this multi copytwat...who got the better Xmas #ad ?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.