MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree his terminology is at times misogynistic, the willy thing is gross but christ, aging is a part of life...botox is not a must, a lot of the time the face compensates elsewhere anyway. Let's go back to calling him out on exploiting his kids, insulting the way he looks is just petty....
But I want to say that his forehead is like a set of Venetian blinds and his face is so smug and gormless I want to punch it what’s wrong with that 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I remember a holiday company making a post saying they didn't have x or Y, but were welcoming the OD's to stay in the middle of nowhere. Maybe it's this holiday or did they take it already ?

Reactions: 1
Are we sure this is the right one? He’s not a “proper” director ala CH (cant remember the term for it - is it statutory director?), it’s just a term given to anyone with a few years experience agency side. Going through gas & air‘s CH page to find him - he’s only ever had the one appointment. I suspect this is mistaken identity ?
Agreed; his public LinkedIn shows the same job for 12 years, and the Company's name doesn't begin with and 'R'.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What’s going on with Candice B? She is slaying Clemmie and her circles again on stories ...

Reactions: 1
What’s going on with Candice B? She is slaying Clemmie and her circles again on stories ...
That was from yesterday, if you read back there are some people who think if was Grandmother Pukka who approached her at Giovanna Fletcher's book launch of something 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Even Pablo seems like he's let himself go. He looks knackered and the claws could do with a trim.....
His claws are like that because he probably doesn’t get any street walking!!! It’ll be a quick shoot out the bi-fold doors into the garden for a pee & 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It makes perfect sense. She writes as she speaks. It’s culture.
If she’s trying to appeal to everyone and not just people from her culture, then she needs to write in a different way so everyone can understand. I doubt the people who pay her to o advertise shite would understand that.

Even Pablo seems like he's let himself go. He looks knackered and the claws could do with a trim.....
Pablo needs his nails clipping urgently and having a dremel used on them, This is the dog he lets jump off the bed while filming him! 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Agreed; his public LinkedIn shows the same job for 12 years, and the Company's name doesn't begin with and 'R'.
Even his job description is cuntish. I can barely understand all of that bullshit business jargon. Each word makes sense on its own, but like FOD’s posts it all adds up to a headache!

Ffs even the dog has aged 100 years since Alicegate! The twins will be looking like little old ladies soon 👵🏻👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But I want to say that his forehead is like a set of Venetian blinds and his face is so smug and gormless I want to punch it what’s wrong with that 🤷‍♀️
Somehow the Venetian blind has to make the next thread title

Forehead like a Venetian blind
A shot of MOD from behind
Off to Lyme Regis to unwind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Now he decides to hide her face?? Her face is on his book cover and all over his IG history. He really is very dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m glad he has though to be fair. Now stop showing the twins ffs.

Reactions: 17
Happy for Anya that she will maybe get privacy from now on. Mod looks like she has been through a lot. Think she has also lost weight.

Reactions: 11
Happy for Anya that she will maybe get privacy from now on. Mod looks like she has been through a lot. Think she has also lost weight.
Probably stress - id lose weight if I’d fucked up that badly. The hat she’s got on is terrible though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.