MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2020-02-19 at 11.48.23.png

Also, going on about Clemmie's relationship with her own mum feels like overstepping the mark also. I'd be really pissed off at my husband judging my relationship with my mum for all the world to see.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 85961

Also, going on about Clemmie's relationship with her own mum feels like overstepping the mark also. I'd be really pissed off at my husband judging my relationship with my mum for all the world to see.
Omfg, I didn’t make it this far but what the duck is he playing at?! It doesn’t sound as if she has a very supportive environment at home with him tbh. At all. You just don’t mug your partner off like this. Sadly it sounds as if my temperament is very similar to Clem and my husband Sly, when I met him he was being robbed blind left right and centre & was paying a family member’s mortgage (?!?!?!) recreationally. We both have to intervene in the other’s dramas, he frequently deletes my iPhone drafted notes to prevent me starting beef, I frequently have to remind people he’s not Barclaycard. But we never ever ever talk about it outside of our little chats, not even to family, why the duck would you broadcast it to the world? When you do that you invite a million uneducated crappy opinions into your fold and no one needs that.

He’s such a cretin uno. I’d be so upset if my husband played up like this, I know I’m bad for feeling sorry for her as she is a greedy guts but I can’t help it, my relationship with my husband has been one of the most positively transformative and important in my life and I feel sad for anyone who doesn’t get to feel supported and loved like that by their husb. Unless you’re single then n/a run free / get that d x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Next time he posts we need to play a game of “Hun/Bot FOD Defender Bingo”

Eyes down for a full house.....

- Urgh why are you so jealous?
- Why are you so mean? #bekind #mentalhealthawareness
- FOD is the best dad in the world, you could learn from him.
- You can always unfollow 🤷🏼‍♀️
- You must be fun at parties.
- Why are you so angry and negative?
- If you don’t like his “content” just scroll on.
- U ok Hun?

Bonus points for the random “I miss Clemmie” “How is Clemmie?”
If you see all these comments simply comment HOUSE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

- U ok Hun?

Game on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

- U ok Hun?

I think we also need to have a list of comebacks...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 85961

Ahhhhh. This explains so much. Simon's family are load of stiff upper lips, British to the core, squash your feelings down kinda folks. This must be why he needs to seek endless validation online!!!
Clemmie clashing with one of the girls? Is that a massive deal? I'm a parent to a child with Oppositional Defiant Disorder, so I know a bit about clashing with your kids! I hope, for them, that it was just a brief period in their lives.
He seems to take LITERALLY any opportunity to sneakily slag Clemmie off. If these are the little digs he makes publically, I can only imagine he's worse in private. Maybe HE'S the troll that drove her to Tattle to vent her true feelings- you're right, Clem, he is a twit!!
As someone who's entire online personality is based on being a father of 4 daughters, he really, really needs to reassess the way he plays up to stereotypes of women and girls. He is disgusting.
I hope the LOLs are worth it in the end Sly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
THIS 👏 For all his "strong women" and "little women" shtick, he seems to revert to old sexist stereotypes all. the. time.
Infuriates me how one minute he is pretending to be so "woke" buying his wife tampons, and the next he's banging on about finding women incomprehensible creatures with FEELINGS and things. He's an emotionally repressed train wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
THIS 👏 For all his "strong women" and "little women" shtick, he seems to revert to old sexist stereotypes all. the. time.
100000% this. He fundamentally lacks respect for women and it’s obvious. There are articles of him saying how having 4 girls made him feminist, shame having a female partner or being a member of society wasn’t enough ey 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16

- U ok Hun?

🙋‍♀️ I'm game!

Reactions: 1
Sometimes I think I'm too invested in this stuff and have irrational hateful feelings but today i got talking to a colleague about the whole MoD saga... he took one look at FoDs insta and just said 'god what an absolute tosser'. Gold star for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100000% this. He fundamentally lacks respect for women and it’s obvious. There are articles of him saying how having 4 girls made him feminist, shame having a female partner or being a member of society wasn’t enough ey 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh god, that always pisses me off no end. I remember when the Harvey Weinstein stories were coming out and Matt Damon (IRC) said something like, "As a father of four girls, this is the stuff that keeps me up at night." You should be disgusted by this stuff whether you're "surrounded by vaginas" (cheers FOD) or you're a gay man in an all-male household with all sons.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There was a post on here a week or so ago (can’t remember by who) that said that MOD was seeing a rugby player. I checked back about 10 mins later and it was gone. I wish I’d ss’d it. Did anyone else see it? 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god, that always pisses me off no end. I remember when the Harvey Weinstein stories were coming out and Matt Damon (IRC) said something like, "As a father of four girls, this is the stuff that keeps me up at night." You should be disgusted by this stuff whether you're "surrounded by vaginas" (cheers FOD) or you're a gay man in an all-male household with all sons.
Exactly this!! 'feminist' only when they fear sexism/sexual abuse/ harassment/misogyny could directly affect them or their family

Reactions: 8
I think we also need to have a list of comebacks...
- Urgh why are you so jealous? -> duck off
- Why are you so mean? #bekind #mentalhealthawareness -> duck off
- FOD is the best dad in the world, you could learn from him. -> duck right off
- You can always unfollow 🤷🏼‍♀️ -> duck off
- You must be fun at parties. -> duck off
- Why are you so angry and negative? -> duck off
- If you don’t like his “content” just scroll on. -> duck off
- U ok Hun? -> get on the number 43 bus to duck town and when you get there, duck off some more.

:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m mean, what is this drivel ??
‘thinly veiled insult with the accuracy of a surgeon, who is also a world darts player’
(I swear to god it actually said word darts yesterday)
This stinks of trying too hard. Far too many descriptive words that makes it too hard to read. Go back to school or university, FOD!!
This reminds me of learning about metaphors and similes in school. And just absolutely butchering the English language in the process

• Haha
Reactions: 9
- You can always unfollow 🤷🏼‍♀️-> duck off
- U ok Hun? -> get on the number 43 bus to duck town and when you get there, duck off some more.

This. Everyday, this!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
- You can always unfollow 🤷🏼‍♀️-> duck off

@istapp you bloody genius 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.