MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d happily start that tit...someone point me in the right direction of how to and I’m on it 😉
I mean tit I did my first thread title yesterday...next week I’ll be CEO of Tattle 😂😂😂
@Dogmuck you are my bleeping idol mate!!!!
I'm gonna be dipping in n out at mad o'clocks for the next two weeks coz I'm on nights from Thurs - expect some sleep deprived crazyness 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my actual GOD I am mortified. I have no idea how this occurred and I can only put it down to sausage fingers and the inability to manage a touch screen. I went on the FOD page just now to check out that comment (which I haven't found) and somehow I had left a comment myself but it was just a load of emojis such as 🤣 and 😍 feckin loads of the little blighters 😭 in a huge paragraph of emoji. I'm bleeping pissed off! I've deleted it now but how the hell did it happen? I fell asleep at 6am ish this morning and woke around 1pm with my phone in the bed so I hope this is the explanation and I haven't been sleep typing! Night shift prep sucks like mad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The following (and I've probably missed some) is why FOD is still desperately trying to hang on to his crumbling kingdom worse than Ceresi Lannister :

#simba mattress
# Moccasins for the twins
# Tiger tops for the twins (£32 each)
# party bags
# Nudie Rudie mat
# bathroom sink
# The massive TV in the playroom
# deer wallpaper
# spice girl tickets
# giant H print in the kitchen
# loafhhome sofa
# the glass table from westelmuk
# matilda books when they released them as what she'd look like at 30.
# photo prints along the wall.
# paint when hers spilled in the car
# hunter wellington boots
# camping survival kit when she went glasto
# Barbour jackets
# Aladdin tickets
# Lion king tickets
# My little pony toys
# Wimbeldon - think FOD played tennis with someone maybe Tim henman?
# Gusto boxes
# Milk & more
#Grand prix tickets
#2k grill
# tiles
#camp bestivle tickets
#star wars tickets
#woodland family membership
#little mix tickets
#google phones
#car
#destinology holidays
#yellow sofa from sofa.dot
#dishwashers
#school of rock tickets
#£150 pajamas
#disneyland holiday
#canon m5 camera
#gifted sign from brilliant neon
#discount on flooring

In 5 or even 3 years time Si can you honestly say all the LOL's were worth what you willing traded?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The huns have attacked. A Yorkshire lass. Why do they defend this man? Barking. Anyway I’ve deleted Instagram for a while. It’s too depressing.
She's liked by PTWM on IG, that's all you need to know about her character, why do these super fans take it all so seriously and personal?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 85653

Below FODs latest post
Me again when I’d got my ranty pants on. The huns really really wind me up. Can’t be bother to check her response. Probably something about me being jealous so some such crap.

Also those really small containers of Persil tablets which last about a week with a big family. And did you mention the posh (ha) oven chips?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If this comment is indicative of what people really think? We as a society are doomed....

....so what if they use their kids for financial gain etc etc...

....what's it to do with you....

....you'll not be picking up the pieces in 10 years....

....stop the negativity....

duck. A. Duck! 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
If this comment is indicative of what people really think? We as a society are doomed....

....so what if they use their kids for financial gain etc etc...

....what's it to do with you....

....you'll not be picking up the pieces in 10 years....

....stop the negativity....

duck. A. Duck! 😳
But icecreamer came in strong with a big daddy splat- she didn’t quite understand the message icecreamer was conveying though!

Reactions: 4
Comments On the last post got turned off for a while right? Now back on and all squeaky clean. I obviously missed a bit of the tit show.

Reactions: 2
@Titfer omfg that is shocking on so many levels, “so what if they sell their kids for financial gain” - holdup how can someone even type that without thinking how fucked that is?

It’s not even as if they used their kids to get out of poverty, they were already living the #gifted life off their parents! It’s all pure greed.

Also I was going to make a joke about Alabama pageant moms but it felt like punching downward - isn’t it weird they’ve used the kids and forced fame upon them whilst not bestowing a talent upon them? Like the Jackson 5 were made to sing like mad, those ice skating kids, child actors, etc. This is the first generation of like... pointless reality star kids with no skillset?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Titfer omfg that is shocking on so many levels, “so what if they sell their kids for financial gain” - holdup how can someone even type that without thinking how fucked that is?

It’s not even as if they used their kids to get out of poverty, they were already living the #gifted life off their parents! It’s all pure greed.

Also I was going to make a joke about Alabama pageant moms but it felt like punching downward - isn’t it weird they’ve used the kids and forced fame upon them whilst not bestowing a talent upon them? Like the Jackson 5 were made to sing like mad, those ice skating kids, child actors, etc. This is the first generation of like... pointless reality star kids with no skillset?
I know this is a tit thing to say...but...you really need to go and have a look at that woman’s Instagram to understand her reaction 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.