Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Remember kids whatever you post online stays online. If his whole world was falling with that shirt wonder what's happening now. xD Can we call him Simone?

View attachment 81410

But it was this one I was looking for: remember him saying he stopped her from running away.

View attachment 81411
Despite all my feelings towards that man, I have to admit his body looks 👌 in that photo. Shame about the face. Defo BOBFOC

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In a boring work call - no fairy lights to wrap myself in so looking at his social blade, it says he’s down 8,955 followers in the last 30 days, which is a 491.1% increase (I assume from prior 30 days). Eeeesh!!! The comparison widget is in green which is confusing, clearly wasn’t set up with constant decline in mind 😂

He’s also posting 33.3% more in the last 30 days - with 16 posts this month which is about right, roughly one every two days? Surely you’d start to think hmm maybe I’m causing this shit.

So with this hypothesis in hand you scroll down and look at the daily breakdown his daily average is a 298 decline (taking the 8,955/30). Not every day of posting is as severe (possibly due to the time SB capture this stuff tbh?) but there are some content posting days he’s down 887,741,441. Nearly all days where he posts he experiences an above average decline in followers.

Some free #managementconsulting for you: stop fucking posting!!! Test your content and see what works, you’re blindly posting piece of shit after PoS and you are making this so much worse!

Ask your rich mum to hire u guys a PR firm / digital strategist / social agency if you must, even an intern could help you guys with this shit. Call your agents who made a killing off you back in the day???

• Heart
Also it’s a very white middle class problem the parents by your first name thing. Like boundary pushing / a lack of respect? I’ve not even pushed my first one out yet but the shit I’ve had to vomit back up for them already, if we go on first name terms we’re splitting the mortgage nd all.

• Haha

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Agreed with other comments here. If we were ripping SODs apart for domestic violence claims & criminal court proceedings, accusations of drug/alcohol addiction, self harm, sad rock bottom stuff that CF had to go through in life then yeah I wouldn't be here, and if I was would certainly be thinking about my part in things following the really sad news about her death.

As it is, I believe we're commenting on a man who chooses to post inappropriate images (the swimming pool changing rooms, the ear suck, etc) of his children, share so much they're highly identifiable (schools, address, grandparents' addresses, etc) therefore sadly at risk of god knows what, all for a few freebies. Someone that doesn't declare those freebies at all, as is now required by law.
And at the end of the day let’s not forget that MOD whilst hashtagging #bekind and responding with her own tale of ‘being trolled’ to posts off people like Sali Hughes was trolling her own friends and husband for a long time

HouseRed

She was fashionable in that late-20s to mid 30s, middle-class, fast fashion London way. Stripes, dungarees, layered jewellery, heavy frames glasses, millennial pink, boiler suits, fluffy or puffa coats, beanie hat, a floaty dress in the summer.

• Haha

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Do you think Clemmie looks at interior inspiration created by brands, points and says in a Little Britain Voice.... "I want that one"

First pic Novrmber 2029, note a very familiar lampshade.

Second pic, this company have had this wall paper on the go from at least late 2017 - it's dated already?
She’s the creme de la creme of basic bitches. We’re doing our house now, I’m obvs aiming more Bounty than Clemmie, but any time I see something done to death on Instagram it’s totally struck off the list of ideas.

• Haha
Thing is, this room looks like it’s from the set of Hammer House of Horror (showing my age here kids) and isn’t going to appeal to wholesome Texas raised Lindsay-Sue and her Joanne Gaines (Magnolia/Fixer Upper brand) inspired American dream living.

Looks like the shithole hotel room the Griswalds stayed in in London in National Lampoons vacation.
Lmaoooo the descriptions of this room in this thread, you guys are amazing creative / comedic writers 😂😂😂

the house is ugly as sin. the only things their influencers could really reconstruct are accessories / furnishings (which is why I’m always stunned when flooring and tiling companies do freebies, it just feels like dumb business?) and the SOD’s are all basic as fuck. someone here rightly pointed out that it’s already aged.

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Why oh why does he have to turn everything back to sex, a harmless albeit quite dull quiz but he has to make sure he mentions condoms, and putting things up ones ass... it is taking a lot of effort for me not to message my friends that still follow him asking if they need help
I was wondering this the other day and I concluded he’s going for the whole LAAAADS appeal. Yes he has all his Hudson huns but I noticed a lot of blokes with kids follow him and comment. He’s trying to be all masculine and risqué like a bunch of lads down the pub. I think these bloke followers are all trying to break in to the Insta giveaway circus and look to him for inspiration and tips. Their names are all “dadswithlads” “fatheroffour” that sort of shite not John_Smith. I guess I can understand the appeal of wanting to get a free life like FOD, rather than just work for a living like most of us do, but they’re pretty sycophantic on the whole and more importantly are backing a lame horse as FODs had his day and is ready for the knackers yard!

• Heart
Yes this is a another shitty thing about them! I live in a part of London that’s great but not as madly desireable as two minutes down the road. I’m constantly telling people about how great things are over here, pointing people to our lovely cafes and coffee shops (especially when I keep seeing them with Pret coffee 🤮) and generally just trying to boost this area. I don’t have any kind of followers or platform, but I really care about where I live! Just shows what fucking narcs they are, all they care about is their vile selves!
lmaooo “fucking narcs”. I agree completely, every time you spend money you have the chance to use it to make a moral / political choice (btw I am excluding families that are just about getting by, or sadly living under the poverty line from this narrative as it’s a different kettle of fish for them). There are a lot of things they do which suggest they’re not that way inclined tho, they don’t want to see themselves as part of a society it’s just their freebie bubble? Like why is she selling any of those freebies on at all tbh when there are women’s shelters all over the country in need of clothing. The influence they had at one point they could have asked for things like for every regatta waterproof they featured, regatta kitted out their local kids football team or whatever it is. Their kids don’t need free Biden wardrobes, I’ll feature this coat and ship a load of stuff to GOSH for kids caught short when they’re rushed in etc etc. This is stuff small businesses in my local community are doing off their own back so I can’t imagine multinationals saying no? They are beyond redemption tbh !

• Heart

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
I think all the insta mums should launch a “we forgive you” campaign post-CF #bekind and live their virtue-signalling. Now would be a brilliant timing for clemmie. And make the instamob look good.

PM me huns, I’ll send you bank details for my consultancy fee

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
The best m&s video is from their instagram. The "erm.." when she picks up a wafer thin cashmere jumper after talking about a chunky knit gets me every time:LOL:

I think an m&s exec wasn't best pleased with the pr team with this instamum signing so set her up to fail with the most unflattering clothes and not giving her enough time to practice.

Chunky knit...cashmere 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

That dress on her is soooo vile and unflattering.

I had no idea she did this much stuff for M&S wow she’s blown it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

poopypants

Loving Bountymargate on insta. The house was beautiful before it was turned into the house that Instagram paid for. Now it just looks like a place that was designed to be the setting for aspirational ads, a destiny it will never fulfil thanks to Alicegate. Oh well, FOD can always dad dance in those cold hallways.

poopypants

That video just highlights to me why someone like Motherpukka is much more successful these days, she can turn it on, use her body and her voice, make a Gousto box look like a gourmet meal. What it really comes down to is brains really, poor Clemmie didn’t stand a chance #deadbehindtheeyes

Madbadsad

That Barbour advert shows what a load of shit ‘influencers’ 🤮 recommending and pretending they like stuff is. I can’t believe I was suckered in by it all.

That interview with Clemmie and Barbour is pure Gold. I bet Christmas was different for them this year

On a different note -
People read the Phillip Schofield thread on here. Really interesting, shocking
And hilarious

• Heart
  • Haha

Spoke

VIP Member
My grandad had a scarf in that pattern in the 70s... The (gifted) tiles clash terribly. Previously the worst they’d done was make the house boring but this room is genuinely tasteless.

I’ve seen the print on literally dozens of websites, it’s SO boring.

• Haha