Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IndominusRex

VIP Member
I just can't believe how much they've wrecked that house. I'm #renovating an actually Georgian house at the moment and one of the things we've tried so hard to do is balance our own style with sympathetic period decor. Bountymargate had done SUCH a good job and now the SODs have trashed it.

Reactions: 15

Mumof1boy

Does he really think we would believe that his "young childless friends" answered those questions about baby products, or is that actually meant to be a joke?
They don't know what pomme bears or phonics are? Fuck offfffff

And according to him, anyone who is 'childless' obviously doesn't know what sudocrem is either.....?Cor, the luxury of having no kids and not having to know what antiseptic cream is...

• Haha

Borntorun

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion:

his childless friends don’t know a pom bear, his followers are dropping, no more #gifted airfare

• Heart

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Maybe he’s away, it was around this time last year he went snowboarding with friends for a few days.
Of course! Half term next week, jolly hockey sticks there’ll be a jaunt somewhere lined up.

Apologies on the MOD baby debacle, found this looking for something else.
And it is pretty hard reading.

God the stuff that’s out there..

8003535D-5C55-4DD6-A7DA-8F33C05AE958.jpeg
75B73704-DBF7-46C6-9215-7E2E2283BC27.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

BeckyTheMaid

Can't stand houses that look like they're not lived in, stresses me out so much. Like there is no harm in having a little clutter and some personalisation here and there. I bet the kids are confined to their rooms or the playroom, lest they leave a fingerprint here, or a stray hair there. The clinical-ness of it is just too much...

Megatron1298

VIP Member
I still don’t really understand why they can’t just declare the ads and gifts? I follow a few accounts and when I see it’s an Ad I actually appreciate it for what it is. But it’s when I get lied to to try get sucked into the lifestyle they are trying to portray that puts me off. Why not just declare it???

• Heart

Slatternly

You lot bring me joy. May fod never stop posting and you lot never be stop being jealous and #justunfollowing

Howdy

VIP Member
Each to their own but I find that room ugly, way too try hard and simply not stylish. They obviously think it is achingly cool but it isn't, it's heavy and oppressive. Glad I don't have to spend time in it!

Borntorun

VIP Member
Does anyone else wonder if the trip to Tanzania is part of a ploy so save St Clemmie of Midwifery and try to come back to insta? She seems to have been there ages and didn’t join her family for the safari. There are loads of places you can volunteer in Tanzania if you’re a midwife. I wonder if she’s done that for a while so she can rejoin insta with news of her volunteering, giving back, the normal humble white saviour complex people like her have...

995,374 insta followers, he’ll be down to 994 by end of sat !

looks like the podcast was very impactful for his social media profile !

It’s taken me ages to catch up, the whole ear biting has really given me the creeps. The “vagina” thing also makes me uneasy. How can any parent think it’s ok to blatantly exploit their children like this? I’m not listening to the podcast as the women doing it sound extremely unintelligent (and yes, I am partly putting this down to one having a child called “Axl”!), and I can’t stand the whole sending love and peace type vibe when anyone comments. No you don’t, you just aspire to be the next OD’s!!!!!
yep! They’re thick tbh, I’m not going to give the podcast a listen cos I don’t want them to count my stream, but they’re basically Lorraine Kellying - bland, inoffensive content but these lot dress up as female empowerment/solidarity/girl bossing. At least LK is a self seeking cunt (tax) unashamedly these lot all pretend they’re your new motherhood bff

Last edited:
  • Haha

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
My mum was told many times by her mother that she was a mistake and believe me it affected her whole life, I just look at them both. one saying she’d planned an abortion, the other referring to them in quite a disgusting way... both of them flogging the inconvenient children who make their lives soooo tiresome for freebies, posting inappropriate pictures for god knows who to perv over. ...perhaps it won’t bother them In the future perhaps it will. they clearly don’t care about the ramifications of their words and actions ( I’m not saying they don’t love them) they just have this smug attitude that it doesn’t matter, well one day they may find it does matter and it matters very much to the children they have exploited and it’s on the internet FOREVER

• Sad

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Clemmie did. She “designed” it. It was all her. That’s why it’s personality-less and why she’s the last person on insta to mix navy and pink just as its slipping out of fashion.
She was definitely planning a change of insta path down an interiors route before the shit hit the fan. I think Sly with his “she’s so great at this sort of thing” is testing the waters for a return.
Gosh what an inspiration - I’m writing to the Pope she needs beatification minimum, but with this interior miracle, maybe it’s just canonisation - Hail Clemmie full of grace 😇🙏🏿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Just how big a hole is he digging for himself?

Which is worse?

Him making it all up and pretending.

Him sharing a personal exchange between him and his daughter for IG likes and comments.

Reactions: 14