MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forcing your two kids to stand in front of a camera and do as they’re told is so bleeping weird, I can’t comprehend it, thinking about the most successfully monetised family / lives in the world & even the Kardashians aren’t doing this tit. He’s like a pageant mom he’s so bleeping ghastly.

Happy 1st Feb guys, we’re now 2.x months into sponcon drought (bathroom doesn’t count) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How does C get away with so much pink? In the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen etc. Not a PC thing to say I know (#woke) but my husband would want a balance and I'd consider him a modern man 🤣 Or does S just go along with it all to placate Madam?

Reactions: 7
We’ve found the loo roll but the big question is.... where is all Simon’s period paraphernalia?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
That tile place is still deleting comments and blocking anyone that has anything negative to say about the SOD’s. How pathetic, and just shows that they are ashamed of their shady conduct 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I said this on the last thread bit I assume there were tax implications for all involved and they needed to complete the contract (is shoring off the gifted stuff) within the tax year. Hence it being done very randomly before 31 Jan apropos of nothing else related on his feed.

I’m now predicting a valentines return for Clemmie. Tagged on to love as a theme. Love Si for support love people who’ve reached out blah blah.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I said this on the last thread bit I assume there were tax implications for all involved and they needed to complete the contract (is shoring off the gifted stuff) within the tax year. Hence it being done very randomly before 31 Jan apropos of nothing else related on his feed.

I’m now predicting a valentines return for Clemmie. Tagged on to love as a theme. Love Si for support love people who’ve reached out blah blah.
I'm not convinced she's coming back. Too many have seen through her/them. Who can take her seriously or consider her sincere? Too much negativity and an oh I'm so sorry and have learnt my lesson post would be laughed at because it was clear she was only sorry to have got caught. Instagram isn't the platform for her to return to. She has no Insta clique to back her up. Looking back through FOD's posts he was often declaring his love for her and where was she? Calling him a grade A twit online.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm not convinced she's coming back. Too many have seen through her/them. Who can take her seriously or consider her sincere? Too much negativity and an oh I'm so sorry and have learnt my lesson post would be laughed at because it was clear she was only sorry to have got caught. Instagram isn't the platform for her to return to. She has no Insta clique to back her up. Looking back through FOD's posts he was often declaring his love for her and where was she? Calling him a grade A twit online.
I agree, her goose is cooked as far as Instagram is concerned. Mind you, imagine returning to midwifery after this scandal! Other midwives, managers and mother’s aren’t going to be keen to associate with a woman that made racist comments either 😳 (given her breach of the NMC Code etc....
I think she may need an alternative career.....stat!

Reactions: 8
How does C get away with so much pink? In the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen etc. Not a PC thing to say I know (#woke) but my husband would want a balance and I'd consider him a modern man 🤣 Or does S just go along with it all to placate Madam?
Cos pink is the new grey for the mid 30 insta Reno huns - if you’re a woman who makes money from Instagram your husband will accept it as part of the package because an interior design has told you it’s bang on trend, it’s free and it’s likely someone will change it for you when the next “in colour” is rolled out. There’s a lot of pink around on the interior huns sites...expect to see a whole lot more over the next 12 months If you’re Slymon then you’re so busy dreaming up, filming and editing “wacky” content and ways to exploit your kids that the colour of your door and lampshade probably didn’t even register until Clemmie showed him the content he needed to put on his gram to fulfil the contract she was about to breach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
With IG being all about the angles. This is not a flattering shot for him. The Burton jeans 😂 doing him no favours at all. Someone mentioned he had perhaps lost his job? At my work this is know as a male call centre arse. So perhaps he’s now in customer service with the option to work from home. However the amount of daytime unhinged tit he’s posting, I would imagine his stats being shite. #uptheroad #fatarse
5455F8DD-687A-4130-9564-7BD1EE70C1F1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
The marketing world is still catching up with this shadiness and tbh even if they’re aware it probably won’t drive any sales, it’s often just to make a PR team look like they’re doing an amazing job. Most brand managers are much savvier than a few years ago - i.e. they expect results from influencer marketing - clicks, quotes, conversions and trackable return on investment, but many are still blinded by the big follower count.

Depends on who you’re working with client side but often the PR manager doesn’t care about ROI, they just want as many eyeballs as possible to make themselves look good. The opportunity to have the SODs promote a product without having to cough up anything other than the manufacturing cost of an item will have made West One wet their pants with glee. ...Until the chairperson gets wind of it and asks a clueless PR person what ROI this drove. Which will be £0 as they’ve done nothing to track sales, no custom discount code, no tracking link. Very poor practice but still very commonly done.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
its a beautiful house but theyve made it look literally like bleak house ..its so dark and dreary now. all the colours are on trend but dont necessarily suit the rooms. the previous owners renovations really suited the house ..some period features and colours but quirks that reflected their characters.
It was so much nicer before they ruined it!
I agree, her goose is cooked as far as Instagram is concerned. Mind you, imagine returning to midwifery after this scandal! Other midwives, managers and mother’s aren’t going to be keen to associate with a woman that made racist comments either 😳 (given her breach of the NMC Code etc....
I think she may need an alternative career.....stat!
That would be a real shame if she does lose her career - I've not seen anything online by anyone saying she was a bad midwife, so at the very least she must be a mediocre one and at the very best an excellent one. A lot of public money would have gone into her training and there is a shortage of qualified midwives throughout the NHS. If she just got a job her local hospital and kept her head down, she could continue her original vocation and who knows, in a few years that could be her redemption in the eyes of the public and she can make a low-key return to Instagram or whatever the social media of platform of choice is then!

Reactions: 12
It’s all a bit gone on. Ramsgate is a lot more humble and the people a lot more real than £4.5k baths and £4K sinks.

even Margate / Whitstable with the London crowds would be a better fit than this.

Reactions: 3
First time poster here! 👋🏻 I’m curious - does anyone know why the previous occupants of SOD Towers sold up? It seems like they spent a ton of money and time doing it up but moved on pretty quickly. Everyone has their reasons of course but if I’d invested so much in a place I’d never want to leave!

Reactions: 7
First time poster here! 👋🏻 I’m curious - does anyone know why the previous occupants of SOD Towers sold up? It seems like they spent a ton of money and time doing it up but moved on pretty quickly. Everyone has their reasons of course but if I’d invested so much in a place I’d never want to leave!
she said it was too big for them - i think they are serial renovators, which is perfectly fine as a career!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.