Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
I think they must have realised what they could get from the Insta game around that time but they became so greedy and desperate for the top spot. Does anyone remember the blatant beg for a new washing machine and tumble dryer and then hey presto, a few days later the Miele #ad was up? Then it was all Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie an #ad after midnight!
Oh god yes!!!!

Reactions: 1

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Wishing I hadn’t but just looked at the ear nibbling post and now I feel a bit sick.

While it definitely is a thing. Why would you feel the need to share that online to all the bloody ponces and weirdos to wank over!! (Commenters included) Grim.
Let’s not forget his story when he shared his young daughter mispronouncing ‘apricot’ and he likened it to something entirely inappropriate .

ExhaustedDad

Correct me if I'm wrong.... but to get your 30 hours free childcare both parents need to be working a minimum of 16 hours a week. 30 hours free childcare kicks in the term after their 3rd birthday. MOD can easily claim she works 16 hours a week influencing. G&A accounts can back this up.

Mustard

VIP Member
The new "it" app.

Instagram is dying out, like facebook and myspace.
Going over to Gramster to see what’s going on.

Ewwww🤮

I think this has been said before but I’m just watching a Louis Theroux doc. I think he’d be perfect to make a documentary on Instagram influencers. Is he on Twitter?
‘‘Tis been said many a time
on here.

Mustard

VIP Member
Kit is short for Christopher. Although since GOT there are a lot of kids called just Kit. A few in my kid’s nursery.
There seems to be a trend with middle class parents around where I live (London commuter town) were boys have short names (Otto, Wilf, Fox, Monty, Rex) and girls long names ( Ottilie, Ophelia, Florence, Aurora).
and yes, Luna (moon in Spanish) is a very popular dog name
Fox? For a little boy? Hmmm. I know a dog called Ophelia and another one called Aurora. I’m sitting on two different names for my next dog.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong.... but to get your 30 hours free childcare both parents need to be working a minimum of 16 hours a week. 30 hours free childcare kicks in the term after their 3rd birthday. MOD can easily claim she works 16 hours a week influencing. G&A accounts can back this up.
Ahh I see! I wrongly thought it worked a different way, I thought you had to be working over a certain amount of hours but earning minimum wage.
I wish the 30 hours was around when my children were that age it would’ve been so much help! However I was grateful for 15 hours.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Only if he earns under £100k
Does MOD work/earn enough to be entitled to the 30 hours? Don't you have to both work a certain amount or have a minimum income?

FOD is a guest on the Made by Mamas podcast today!
[/QUOTE]
I’m surprised fod hasn’t posted about that!!!

HouseRed

Well we know where they live, how many kids they’ve got and...well actually we know everything about them...cos THEY told us! So...armed with that information I think old @Cupcake was spot on with her assessment

Sure of course it is. My point is they managed before Instagram so I’m sure they will be fine loosing sponsors. And I will never feel sorry for him and Clemmie.
However, I do feel sorry for the kids, but that’s for many reasons.
We are talking about dropping all the perks aren’t we? No more funded house ‘renos’, holidays, fancy furniture and £450 lamp shades? Even without all that, if Simon is on around £80k, I *think* they might struggle without second income from MOD? Depends what their mortgage is too, if they have one. I would definitely have tried to pay most of my mortgage off if I were them! Twins in full time nursery is very expensive too (they wouldn’t have been getting the full funded hours with the previous income), unless grandparents pay for that too ... and peeps have already noted the annual travel costs from Ramsgate.

Have I lost the thread somewhere? 😂 I was just basically saying I don’t think we could afford 4 kids on Simon’s suspected income.

HouseRed

Totally agree. I’ve only just realised they have no photos of the kids on the walls or anywhere. No kids drawings on the fridge? Can’t see any toys.
Looking at the girls bathroom. What a waste of money. I’m sure the girls don’t care.
I wonder how Anya feels about all this. I think it could go either way. She’s either going to disown them or take to the gram herself as soon as she’s old enough. Maybe that’s what they’re hoping.
They have family photos running up the stair case and the twins toys are in the kids room with the yellow sofa - a drawing board and boxes of stuff - and their bedroom.

Cliqueypedia

[QUOTE="Dogmuck, post: 862472, member: 45843"
You’re right that child care for twins is expensive but the mother works (we think 🤔) one day a week, the father only a few days ago did us one of his “whacky” posts suggesting the twins are at home while he works, the reality is that any normal family would probably only need max 1 day worth of childcare because that’s the kind of thing one does when your finances reduce.
They'll also be receiving 30 hours funded childcare so probably won't need to pay much more on top of that.
[/QUOTE]

HouseRed

Does MOD work/earn enough to be entitled to the 30 hours? Don't you have to both work a certain amount or have a minimum income?

FOD is a guest on the Made by Mamas podcast today!
[/QUOTE]

Your entire income has to be declared, so they wouldn’t meet the criteria to get the 30 funded hours. All of MOD and FOD’s income generated through ads, partnerships etc will be counted.