Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Yeah Sly mate you’re like that’s Connick Jnr bloke without the nni
🍆

Noticed that he had added band- aids to his description.
#blessed - did he credit me #gifted #dogmuck - you’re welcome Sly 😜🥗

Just been in for a look 👀 and now I’ve got 3 unrelated posts on one thingy cos you’re all in bastard bed and I’ve come to the party late! So apologies but I have to vent...one of the things I HATE most in life is when people pose questions to themselves and answer them - grrrrr! I am not surprised that narcissist knobrot does this. Does that make me a bad person? Absolutely! Am I talking to myself all the time on Instagram? You bet! Is it because I’m a complete cunt? Oh yes it is! Will we see my wife on the grab, I mean gram again? Not a chance! Do I sell my soul and my kids for $? Damn right! Is anybody out there listening or watching this shit? 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸!!!
Grrrrr🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Wolf359

Chatty Member
I bet a lot of those ‘Susan from Ohio’ accounts are really ‘Dave, wanking from a bedsit in Swindon’.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
So let down, I fully thought a fuck whistle was part of his and Clemmie’s toy box.
I am convinced it is. Since Alicegate I reckon he's got Clammie chained up in the newly RENO'd sex chamber which is why we never see her - just the odd reference to her (sometimes with a lower case 'c') and recyc..... ops no, soz I mean UPcycled photo of her. The Christmas pic was probably a cardboard cutout that he bought for an astronomical price from a deranged fan (instahun) off eBay.
Since Alicegate, he insists on being addressed as FOD in the chamber and alerts by spluttering on his fuck whistle, it promps her to get dressed up in some unbranded mumsy wear whilst he punishes her for being responsible for losing all the #gifted clobber. "Now tell FOD what a bad Alice you are and how sorry you are for losing the #ad m&s deal and making me use the twins by buying MacDonalds happy meals to replace the Gousto boxes."

This is much a much more likely scenario than anyone ever having the slightest clue what claptrap this bloke is gonna post next. A true 🥗 covered with a heavy sprinkling of [][][][]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
How could a father describe his CHILDREN as vaginas .... " being surrounded by vaginas "
No FOD - you are not surrounded by vaginas - because you are the biggest twat of all - ask your wife -

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosieee

VIP Member
Ok. Am I being really creepy?

Later in February I have to go to Ramsgate to help a friend clear out her late-mother’s house. The OD’s house is right in between the station and the house I’m going to (though not sure if it’s on the most direct route). Is it awful that I really want to walk past it to check it out? 🤦‍♀️ Btw I live hours away from Ramsgate, not close to the area at all.
THIS. If I was them, read this post and had one last brain cell connected to reality I would decide that now is the time to move. Call me paranoid but seeing that strangers online want to pass by my house “out of curiosity”, the house where my kids sleeps and play in, that would be the warning sign I really wouldn’t ignore. Not saying you’re a creep house red, I actually would pass by the house too to check it out if I was in the area, but while we are just curious they are people out there who are just plain crazy :(

Dogmuck

VIP Member
So they are fine then. Everyone stop panicking about how they will cope!!! 🤣
They’re just greedy mother fuckers....after more all the time.
I hope his boss is keeping an eye on his Instagram page, just so they can see that he is so busy earning his £100k... 🤔 especially the post where he goes ‘I’m bored’ then dances around in fairy lights. Twat.
Aww no, does that’s mean I should close down the crowd funding site I’d organised to “keep the Hoopers high life”? What about the candles I’ve lit and placed around a pair of Burton jeans? Should I also pull the petition? Are you sure they will manage? I’ve had one sleepless night after the other worrying about them 😏

• Haha
  • Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
I unfollowed and haven’t looked for a while but, my god, what’s he up to? He seems deranged, the kids seem miserable, he looks 59 and the house is a bit creepy

• Haha

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Given that she first called her husband a ‘twat’ on Valentine’s Day last year, I highly doubt that there will be a V Day return, this year!
I love how she said she had a son, very cleverly throwing us off the scent. 😂

I knew it was her, I checked her profile a couple of times one week and she was always online and only ever reading her own thread even when she didn't post for a few weeks.

I feel very smug about these posts 😀

I dont want to defend the OD's.. but they were allowed to reno it. They brought it. They can do whatever they fucking well like.

Regardless of if the previous owners had just done a reno. The previous owners are now being shady on Instagram? (If I've been reading right). That's petty. That's life. You sold it, you dont get a say anymore.

The new reno is lovely. But soulless. It doesn't look like a home. It doesnt look like children live there. And itll date poorly.

And he needs to be fucking honest about #ad and all that. Highly doubt he just forgot. Theyve done enough sponsored shit to know the rules.

Dont be sneaky sysy. The internet is watching.
The old owners are professional house flippers. Slyman is pissing on their reputation so I'm not surprised they're saying something

They're not Reno ING a period home, they're tweaking a recently refurbished house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
It’s actually heartbreaking looking through the photos of the house before the Hapless Hoopers ruined it with their tasteless tat.

The previous owners literally spent every penny, hours of their own time and made huge efforts to restore the property.

The current owners quite literally tore the life out of it and rendered it soulless, tasteless and cold.

They treated the house as they treat their children - money making commodities.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
It was so much nicer before they ruined it!

That would be a real shame if she does lose her career - I've not seen anything online by anyone saying she was a bad midwife, so at the very least she must be a mediocre one and at the very best an excellent one. A lot of public money would have gone into her training and there is a shortage of qualified midwives throughout the NHS. If she just got a job her local hospital and kept her head down, she could continue her original vocation and who knows, in a few years that could be her redemption in the eyes of the public and she can make a low-key return to Instagram or whatever the social media of platform of choice is then!
‘Not seen anything saying she was a bad midwife’ except for slagging off Candice and then using her on a podcast. Slagging her off for ‘bringing everything back to race’ and then a podcast dealing with race within the nhs. You couldn’t really make it up could you.
I would refuse her as a midwife. She’s consistently self absorbed, using her profession for fame and a national two-faced cow. She doesn’t support women and is completely full of shit. So if she loses her career it’s her own fault. I imagine she’d be fairly unemployable as she’s now infamous,
He is clearly mentally unwell and unable to think straight and look after his children properly. It’s understandable he’d be in a bad place after the public shaming of his family and brand and it’s embarrassing to watch.
The ad for the bathroom is clearly Clemmies and they’ve had to transfer it to his account as she’s just too awful.
All in all a shit show.
Don’t sell your kids.

• Heart

VarmaFarger

Ugh just read those comments.. I mean I do it too but some of those grown women with dads still biting their necks... Or the one whos grandkids get "nana licks"
Holy crap...
I wonder if the Dads who bite/lick/whatever their teen & adult daughters also do the same to their sons and if not, why not?

I had no idea this was a thing. I am REALLY glad I grew up in a household where I wasn't being bitten and licked by my parents/grandparents etc!

• Sick

Flipflops

Such blatant backtracking in that apologizing story..Yes, he did have / hide the #ad at the end of his massive grid monologue, but he's since also edited that grid so AD is now at the start (where it should have been originally!)

WHY can't you just be honest ALAN and declare your gifts, press discounts openly in the first place, it's not rocket science!!!!??

Just go take your socks off, get some grifted toblerones, use the door lock you're so happy about and get in that bath (you're not allowed in) while MODs out, and knock yourself out with those stupid knuckle dusters!

• Haha

Heyjude

I love that bountymargate are now sharing before/after shots on their ig profile. Showing the real renovation that went on and the labour of love. Feels very much like the middle finger to the SoDs
We should show her some love! It must be awful seeing your home which your poured so much love, sweat and possibly tears into reduced to a ‘pile of drafty old bricks’ by the Prickmeister General! He is becoming more loathsome by the day.

Reactions: 25

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
And it’s sad really. The lack of self awareness. They believe their own hype. I just snook onto my pals IG and the comments.... on FODS post and the Bounty Margate post. It’s clear that many people dislike them and think they’re a pair of hypocritical stuck up twats.
The previous owner liked my post and the others including one which said "You must cringe when you see your old home now" .

• Haha

Influencerdrainers

My kids genitals literally never enter my realm of thought unless I'm changing a nappy or there's an issue. Would never even think to refer to them by that, truly bizarre... For the same reason I find gender reveal parties a bit odd, it's literally a party about what genitals the unborn baby has, like why does it matter?! Just cos the Sods have four daughters doesn't mean they are going to be in any way more similar than if they had two sons and two daughters. Other than their genitals obviously. He is so old fashioned and unprogressive. Those girls are being shoehorned into being defined by their gender from such a young age it's sickening. But hey, all for the LOLS right?! The patriarchy truly is alive and kicking in their house.
I would find it So horrendous if my dad referred to me as a vagina, I can't even imagine how those girls will feel. How that can be seen as a loving and protective Dad and not a huge red flag is beyond me

Georgethecat

VIP Member
The previous kitchen was Ikea so probably far too common for Clemmie, they were basically celebs don't ya know

• Haha

Flipflops

You missed the end of the jizz exchange.....Both these two are ledges! Don't get yourself blocked just yet though so many lols

Edited to say sorry I didn't cover up all the names, I was rushing. Re added photo with all covered up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart