Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beiger

Hi guys. New recruit here! I've been lurking for ages here though. I have to admit I was a mod mega fan for a longggggg time. I just loved her style, home, I've all daughters myself so I totally bought into the whole thing, so easily influenced by the clothes the shows the bangs (shame). I cant hack fod at all, never could..just could never see the appeal. Was totally shocked by the Alice story that emerged last year. I do miss her account! I did really love her style. Do you see her making a return? I thought she would in the new year but shes not even visible on his account now is she. I wish he would fod off though! Keep tattlin....
Testing the water Clemmie?! 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Dogmuck

VIP Member
💯 reading here. He’s got wind of the ASA complaints. Back tracking massively. Would not have made this statement if we hadn’t reported him/called him out - I bet you. So this ‘statement’ should be on the main page rather than in the stores. Weasel.
“I did #AD the post” - yeah right Sly, only after you’d been on here and realised what a shit storm your deception and lack of transparency was causing. Mate, you’ve been selling your family for years on Instagram, you know the rules for #ADs, you know the rules because you breach them every bastard time and every bastard time we have to call you out. As for your wank apology...did Clemmie teach you how to fluff over a Fuck up in the most disingenuous way? Cock!

My hubby just said Sly should be #Tattle for all the free advice we give him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Phew, finally caught up after trying since yesterday! Just wanted to say thanks @Dogmuck for this scathing put down which made me properly LOL and I dont think got enough recognition upthread:

Sly... you’re not the man you think you are in your head, you’re not Hugh Grant or any other male lead from a shit Brit romcom, you are something between Alan Partridge and the “alive”chuckle brother.
The "alive" chuckle brother 🤣🙌🏻🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosieee

VIP Member
To think that only a couple of months ago they were at the Lion Kong premiere, posing on the red carpet and celebrating his 1 million followers. A nice reminder for us all that no matter how far you go, you can always fall. Stay humble kids !

• Haha

Influencerdrainers

Proper boils my piss that we're over here, getting annoyed at myself if I forget our reusable water bottles and have to buy plastic ones and trying to do everything we can in this global environmental CRISIS and there's folk like the ODs chucking out bathrooms and kitchens like they're banana skins 🤬 but at least they gave their 500 spare quilts to the cat and dog shelter when the tip wouldn't take them, polish your halo Simon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Rosieee

VIP Member
I dont want to defend the OD's.. but they were allowed to reno it. They brought it. They can do whatever they fucking well like.

Regardless of if the previous owners had just done a reno. The previous owners are now being shady on Instagram? (If I've been reading right). That's petty. That's life. You sold it, you dont get a say anymore.

The new reno is lovely. But soulless. It doesn't look like a home. It doesnt look like children live there. And itll date poorly.

And he needs to be fucking honest about #ad and all that. Highly doubt he just forgot. Theyve done enough sponsored shit to know the rules.

Dont be sneaky sysy. The internet is watching.
While I agree with you that after all, they can do whatever they want with the house they purchased (although ripping off a brand new kitchen is questionable on the eco-friendly side) what they can’t do tough is insulting the work of the previous owners by calling it a pile of brick (when they worked for 2 years renovating it). It’s always the same problem with them and the reason they are so popular on tattle, they are not honest and lying constantly to make things suits their narrative. They are also not bright and they don’t cover their tracks so sometimes it will happen that they will get (rightly) called out (by the previous owners in that scenario).

• Heart

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
I often think loo roll holders can be in out of reach places, so quite like it when they're perched somewhere... Think it looks better too! (Don't lunch me... ) Anyway, as you were...
I keep mine in a (custom design and built by local carpenter and fully paid for 💅) drawer which is openable when on the khazi. Bit awkward but didn’t want to ruin my tiled wall with a drill. Great story tell it again.

• Haha
  • Heart

GAH11

I still can’t quite fathom in what universe the SODs thought it was a good idea to publicly state that they renovated the ‘pile of bricks’ when it’s so easy to google ‘doctors surgery house Ramsgate’ and the truth is there for everyone to see!

Reactions: 29

Twinkle

I love how she said she had a son, very cleverly throwing us off the scent. 😂

I knew it was her, I checked her profile a couple of times one week and she was always online and only ever reading her own thread even when she didn't post for a few weeks.

I feel very smug about these posts 😀

The old owners are professional house flippers. Slyman is pissing on their reputation so I'm not surprised they're saying something

They're not Reno ING a period home, they're tweaking a recently refurbished house.
Awwww, I too have just been down memory lane visiting Alices comments and now have the rage all over again.

Just to recap then:

1. She came here not to “defend her family”, but to trash Cash Carraway, before trashing her actual mates. Charming.
2. She completely recognised a year ago the concerns over selling her kids...yet here we are with that fucktard continuing to plaster them all over the gram.
3. She recognised the impact of influencers portraying an unattainable lifestyle on regular people, calling out others for skiing trips and pretending she couldn’t really afford after school club for her “son”. But continued in real life to take the freebies.

She is truly a disgusting person.

• Heart
Kitchen extension I think. I stopped following too. It was the spend spend spend makes you happy happy happy mentality again and all the photos of her stood in front of a wall. Nope. Did my nut in.
Omg yes this! Articulated perfectly thank you. It’s so dangerous and it is disproportionately impacting women, these instagrammers are not our friends they’re agents of capitalism & fuelling excess consumption and the next debt crisis (which guess what - will hit women hardest as everything ! Financially shit ! Does !).

We install ad blockers on our web browsers, none of us will spend time reading ads in papers & magazines, and we certainly don’t stop to read bus stops do we. Yet pop a bit of cashmere, some stacking necklaces and some moody paint around the gaff and here’s ur new lifestyle guru telling you to buy £500 lampshades their day job salary doesn’t even cover? 😂 oh plus as they’re a human you can’t say shit else you’re the troll!

Indignant outrage over but yep, it’s like drip drip drip reprogramming of a generation of women and it’s vile.

• Heart

You better werk

Chatty Member
I love that bountymargate are now sharing before/after shots on their ig profile. Showing the real renovation that went on and the labour of love. Feels very much like the middle finger to the SoDs
I've just looked at their page, they must have been offended to have something they worked so hard on to be called a draughty pile of bricks 😱it was stunning.

• Sad
  • Wow
What a pair of absolute wallys. The Average mid 30's couple who live in Ramsgate/Thanet even if they commute to London prob live in a house about 2 to 400k.not 700+ and spend ££££££££ to change a perfectly fine house. 👽👽 Thay are from a different planet. They don't go to some poncy site to to get gifted tiles and baths etc. They go to Topps tiles or tile Giant and wait for Bathstore to have a sale. These 2 are absolutely not on this planet.it is common knowledge that she is hard work and very unfriendly with her monotone dfl accent. The only thing she has going for her is she is a good looking woman shame the personality doesn't match!! He is just an absolute strange guy. Being a real man is bringing up your girls and protecting them.no sum of money from social media will substitute qt with your children. Mate I know you are both reading this, stupid videos and putting them on Instagram. There is funny and there is being an absolute dick. The best thing you 2 can do is sell that big house,buy an affordable one and enjoy your family by the sea. And Also get rid of your gifted smart phones and buy a couple of Nokia 3310's.so you can't even upload stupid videos or pictures.

• Haha
  • Heart

Borntorun

VIP Member
Not sure anything will ever live up to the greatness that is this thread title to be honest, but here’s my two pennies worth...

Draughty bricks and burton jeans, when will FOD disappear from our screens

• Heart

poopypants

Can just imagine the convos taking place in the aftermath of Alicegate
Clemmie: ‘Omg the BATHROOM Simon! We’ve already signed the contract for the bathroom!’
Simon: ‘Ok I guess I’ll just have to post that on my feed now, next to a pic of me gurning and Partridge dancing in B&Q’
Clemmie: **dies inside even more**

• Haha
Reactions: 28

houseofhoop

VIP Member
About eleven years ago, I worked for the one of the companies that merged to form the company FOD works at. I was in a mid level marketing role, not director level and was on £65k, plus bonus of 10% (sometimes uplifted due to company/regional performance) and every benefit (pension, healthcare, car allowance, etc), so I imagine that his basic salary is probably about, if not above £100k plus a higher bonus for director level.
So they are fine then. Everyone stop panicking about how they will cope!!! 🤣
They’re just greedy mother fuckers....after more all the time.
I hope his boss is keeping an eye on his Instagram page, just so they can see that he is so busy earning his £100k... 🤔 especially the post where he goes ‘I’m bored’ then dances around in fairy lights. Twat.

• Haha

Stupidis

I imagine it was Simon’s reference to tbe oD’s buying a ‘draughty pile of bricks’ which pissed them off.

It was a barefaced lie and I don’t blame her for being offended.
This - it’s professional slander in a way.
I breed and train eventing horses.If someone I sold a fully trained horse to went on to the Olympics on it and said that they had reared it from a wild foal they bought off me I would be pissed

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi! Long time lurker here. Out of sheer curiosity I enquired about the price of the bath the SODs have, obviously its a ridiculously expensive bath and worth more than double what my car is! 😳
View attachment 78471
I’d again like to point out that’s likely over a month’s take home pay for FOD for his day job. You’re telling me you’d spend a month’s salary on a bath tub?

They’re advertising/suggesting to people that this is something you should consider buying after seeing it in situ in their home... when they couldn’t afford it sans sponcon... wild init

• Haha

VarmaFarger

The OD's arrive with a pre made gifted cake, their input is sliding it out the box and onto a cake stand. They're both looking flustered and exhausted, moaning how much hard work it was carrying it in from the car while the nanny looks after the twins.
Brilliant! :LOL: But don't forget they also flung the first cake that everyone loved into the trash, and used the cake stand provided by the original owners, pretending it was their own :p

• Haha