MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 59566

The NMC is an openly searchable register. Clemmie is still registered as a midwife and there are no exemptions (at least for now).
View attachment 59566

The NMC is an openly searchable register. Clemmie is still registered as a midwife and there are no sanctions (at least for now).
I thought there were rumours of the NMC possibly investigating MOD's role of midwife and her instagram presence but presumably not or if they are it doesn't affect her carrying on working at Kings

Reactions: 1
In his stories, a finger Suck in his ear, instead of Stuck, oh how he laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
thread suggestion:
Father of daughters keeps posting his tit, with no hide or hair of the Mother, but lo and behold she goes and pops up on a podcast by Kate from Big Brother!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:
A finger in the ear, a kid on the shelf.
These MoFo’s don’t care if it’s bringing them wealth.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Another thread suggestion!

Hey Slymon, how's Clemmie, your publicly shamed spouse? 'Oh sorry, can't hear you, I'm listening to progressive house'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I don’t have identical twins but if I was MOD I would divorce him for publicly claiming to still not be able to tell which is which when they’re coming up to 4 years old.

Surely that’s not normal?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it won't last. the twins are what bring FOD the besotted followers he craves. he'll be well aware that if he quits exploiting his daughters, his follower count will start to fall, and dropping below that magic million will destroy him. his current "comedic" content is just crap to fill the gap until the current outcry about using your kids on social media dies down, then they will undoubtedly begin to creep back into his posts. he's jumped on the no-longer-exploiting-my-kids bandwagon, because it's such a relevant topic right now, and in a desperate bid to keep his followers by being perceived as a good father and "doing the right thing" to protect his daughters, and no longer endanger the twins. but FOD isn't actually bothered about the potential repercussions on his kids when he exploits them online, or the risks he's exposing them to - he cares about his followers and that magic million, and he knows perfectly well that without his daughters, he's nothing. he can't even do ads or sponsored content without featuring the girls. FOD without his daughters is just an F. a massively cringey FAILURE with no decent content.
damn. i mean, i know i predicted the twins would make a comeback on FOD's grid - because, let's be honest, he's very aware that his attempts at humour aren't enough to keep his followers - but i didn't expect it to be THAT fast! presumably, he was getting desperate, worrying about falling below that magic million, so thought he'd risk a post featuring the twins, but hiding their faces. trust me, it won't be long before their faces are fully on view, he's sharing photos of them in their nursery uniforms, that safeguarding bandwagon he jumped on for all of five minutes long forgotten. as i said, without his daughters, slymon is nothing - just a big fat F for failure, and that's not gonna help you cling onto followers which, ultimately, are FOD's priority. not the safety of his daughters. i bet MOD is furious.

Reactions: 8
For attention and to benefit herself.
Comments like this are why I love this site.

A clear eyed view of these greedy, shameless desperadoes who want to hoodwink us for their own benefit. Ugh.

Good for you Grey Wolf (wish I had a cool username like that)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought there were rumours of the NMC possibly investigating MOD's role of midwife and her instagram presence but presumably not or if they are it doesn't affect her carrying on working at Kings
The NMC, if they assess the individual is an immediate threat in their role, can impose interim conditions on practice or a suspension pending the full hearing. The full process (IF it gets to a hearing) is likely to be a long one but the lack of any current conditions is likely to mean: 1) initial screening has not been completed yet, or more likely, 2) Clemmie is not viewed as a risk and can therefore continue to practice until a hearing (IF it gets that far, it could all conclude with no further action after screening).

Reactions: 6
damn. i mean, i know i predicted the twins would make a comeback on FOD's grid - because, let's be honest, he's very aware that his attempts at humour aren't enough to keep his followers - but i didn't expect it to be THAT fast! presumably, he was getting desperate, worrying about falling below that magic million, so thought he'd risk a post featuring the twins, but hiding their faces. trust me, it won't be long before their faces are fully on view, he's sharing photos of them in their nursery uniforms, that safeguarding bandwagon he jumped on for all of five minutes long forgotten. as i said, without his daughters, slymon is nothing - just a big fat F for failure, and that's not gonna help you cling onto followers which, ultimately, are FOD's priority. not the safety of his daughters. i bet MOD is furious.
The fact that both are wearing PJs is also very questionable regarding safeguarding, although of course that ship sailed a long time ago. Desperate Desperado.

He still has so many flying monkeys going in to attack any dissenters on that post, bleating unfollow if you don’t like it, get a life, you need a hug, you must be fun at parties etc. So predictable. This will go on for a few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
IF and it’s a very big IF my small children were risking a concussion from falling off a shelf like one of his daughters I don’t think I’d be photographing it somehow 🤔🙄 yet the majority of the comments are “ gee whiz the little scamps” not “ oi you dick parent your children properly “ he is a bleeping liability I don’t know about the barber putting his finger in his ear he should have put a boot up his arse for all of us

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dare someone to write in response to FOD's question of Why is the bag on her head...

'But dad you told me to do this so we had a funny video but my face was covered because of the issues around child protection!'
It's not the twin with the bag on her head that's the banana face if you ask me....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If MOD is no longer practicing as an NHS midwife or if her position is under review (whatever the reasons) I would imagine the listeners would like to know, you wouldn't want to listen and possibly take advice from a doctor only to find out they'd recently been suspended. Just saying it would be nice if Kate could clarify if Clemmie is currently working as a midwife for the NHS
She will be, it's really hard to get sacked from the NHS and takes years to get struck off. If, indeed, this happens which I strongly doubt

Reactions: 5
He really is a twerp
Alice was right!!

As Alice said, ‘what is he without them?’. Even his own wife knows. He’s such a knob.

D6F917B2-E436-44D0-A666-DB8B3B7EB226.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s replied to the calling out saying this is perfectly normal behaviour in his house. I wonder if leaving open packets of biscuits in the centre front of the pantry normal too? If the twins turned around they’d see the biggest hobnob of all behind his #gifted Google Pixel.
This is bleeping hilarious #hobnob 👍

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion:
‘Whilst Slynob is busy stage Hobnobing, his wife-in-exile is spending her days unfollowing’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.