Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

you will hate me

I was totally ‘influenced’ by them all during my first pregnancy and during those lonely relentless night feeds. In the depths of PN depression I was too tired to question the hype. I thought you needed the ‘rug’, the Mama sweatshirt, Scamp and Dude baby clothes and the Kenyan Moses basket to be a good Mum. It started with MP. She was the gateway drug that led to SM, MOD and the rest of the exploitation experts. I’m horrified at how impressionable I was. Urrgh #womensupportingwomen
100% this! Just gone through and unfollowed any account that makes me feel like I 'need' something! Esp for SAHMs it's a lonely place.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Flipflops

My eyes have been well and truly opened too...Thank god!!! I missed the rug (I'm so sure I'd have bought it otherwise 😬) but I've got to admit I bought a strong girls tee AND a bloody pop socket 🤦🏻‍♀️ Went to a party once and literally everyone laughed at me for the pop socket alone! Needless to say, the Tee Shirt is now a pj top.. expensive but not £150 pj expensive....Im sure I got sucked in with other stuff, that I've just blocked from memory due to embarrassment. Women supporting women eh, what balls, it's actually a good job I discovered tattle which enlightened me to 'women fleecing women' (as someone once said on here!) And they call Tattle the worst place on line, yet the instafleecers are the ones lying and deceiving vulnerable mums to spend the £££ that they would never do themselves!!!

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I read that! It was an hotel in Ireland and relatively well known YouTuber rang to ask for a free stay in return for a review. The bloke refused stating his excellent reviews from paying customers was more than adequate. She proper slated him and his hotel so he slated her back and all the others like her! It was ace!
Elle Darby and The White Moose Cafe (Paul Stentson) in Dublin.
Interesting to note Paul and his partner are very, very good friends with the SacconeJolys 🤔
He knows exactly what he was doing calling her out so publicly. Although she had some cheek 😂

New grazia article (boy they’re milking it lol!) which basically says the instabeggers are bitches because “trolling and talking behind one another’s backs is commonplace”.
just incase anyone was wondering why links sometimes get removed, Helen posted this!

• Wow
  • Haha

Spuddylit

Award for the most staged insta post goes to.... FOD. The little girl could not have climbed up the cupboard shelves like that. Oh and look, there happens to be a packet of perfectly positioned hobnobs. Bore off.

• Haha

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her about a year ago after she made a nasty comment to a follower (can’t remember what now)
It came across as ‘you peasant can’t afford this so why are you asking about it?’
When I was a kid my mother wouldn’t let me have a hair band with my name on it which was the trend in my area at the time
I remember thinking what an evil witch she was when all my mates had one
I then went on to have my own daughters and fully understand what she had done-with my name written on my head anyone could have come to me and acted like they knew me
That was just a cheap hair band-they’ve documented every bloody thing about their kids for the whole world to see
Names are the least of it-if I wanted to I could find out where they live/schools/where they go/who’s home alone etc
Thankfully I’m not going to because I’m no pervert but someone else could be
They’ve placed the kids in a lot of danger all for a few freebies that they can clearly afford

Flipflops

I especially liked in the recent FOD story where he casually (well, not so casually actually) slipped in that he was listening to "progressive house"?!?!? YEAH right!!!! We've seen your techno Wednesdays and clips of your cheesy Camp Bestival DJ set... Progressive House my a*se...My bet it was the other way round, HE was listening to the Alladin soundtrack when HIS DAUGHTER's progressive house track interrupted his cheesy Disney tunes!

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Looks like she’s taking advice that she’s given out 😉
Curating her feed and treating Instagram like her morning paper.

• Haha

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
Can UGG and the others go on their own threads? Come on to catch up and its mostly about other people not even in relation to MOD!

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
View attachment 58558 Actually feel a little heartbroken seeing all that gorgeous work they ripped out of that house to make it into generic Pinterest mockups
I can understand some of the comments with empty profiles. The abuse you get if you disagree with the Instagram give mind is awful. I had someone threaten to put a curse on me last week. She was calling me all sorts of horrendous stuff. I was being annoyingly polite and she was getting more and more aggressive. So I can understand some people having second empty accounts.

He posts for his fans, the comments he's checking, but where is Clemmie? She's under the decking
Next thread title 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Treesy19

VIP Member
MOD, if you’re reading this i want to know why you’ve so far kept CT and TheYesMumMum when they’ve publicly ditched you.

• Haha

ittybitty

This is terrifying, I’ve just been able to find out their address, where their kids go to school and which beach they go to regularly. My sister has spotted Anya alone on public transport before. And millions of people know what they and their kids look like. It’s really exposing isn’t it, and makes me think twice about how much we should be putting out there on social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Belleeyes

The thread reads...
View attachment 58550
and then FOD replies...

View attachment 58551

and the poster replies...

View attachment 58552View attachment 58553

I read through that thread.

One poster was essentially like 'we should all just be kind and you don't need to have the precision of a surgeon, when it comes to these things.'

Um what?!

Oh yeah Si, just completely misrepresent the statistics to your one million followers. No big deal.

I'm so sick of 'Be Kind' as an excuse for absolutely everything.

No be smart and use the brain you have and realise that misrepresenting facts on your platform is wrong.

It's not a big ask.

Suicide is the biggest killer of men under 45, that needs talked about. I don't know why he had to use unreliable facts about the other causes.

• Heart

Flipflops

Hi, it's Amber from MeettheWildes here - I've been a silent reader for a while and I've learnt a great deal from Tattle generally, so I hope that you don't mind me making a rare post to share that I've apologised on Stories also (it seemed less attention/engagement-seeking than to dedicate a grid post to the matter, though I appreciate that it's not ideal that my apology has disappeared 24h after the fact). As it can't be viewed any more, I've attached it here.

In short - I made a mistake and a serious one. I do feel that the NMC should investigate clearly what Clemmie said, the context in which it was said and the broader issue of whether there is a conflict of interest between midwifery and 'influencing' but it was inappropriate of me to suggest that my following should also consider reporting her to her regulatory body. Additionally, I closed the comments - for a number of reasons that felt justified at the time, but primarily because I had previously enjoyed a whole insta lifetime of being completely uncontroversial, I didn't know how to handle my comments blowing up. They are now back on, though I do hope that I'm 'yesterday's news' because I'd really like to return to bumbling along uncontroversially.

I won't interrupt your private space again, but as I've been reading for a while there are contributors here whose sound judgement I respect and who spoke out against what I had said, I just wanted to make it clear that I heard, and that I'm sorry.
I don't know of you either, but I REALLY respect this and how you've owned and faced up to things and gone right on here too! You won't change some people's opinions, but I think this is a great example of how to face up and move on! (Might check you out now though, but only if you promise to properly mark #ad #gifted etc at the start of all ads etc!) Thanks X

• Heart

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Someone I know knows the midwives at Kings

Meant to say she had told them that FOD knew what she was doing

Like I told the other person who quoted me, I know someone who knows the midwives at Kings, shes close to them and they said she told them FOD knew what she was doing
Yes of course. Sounds like a strong source.

I’m just not sure I buy the whole someone I know, knows someone she know who says her husband knew (why on earth would she talk about being a vile troll in work and that her husband knew?) when it would jeopardise her job so seriously and make them look like utter twats?

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I read that! It was an hotel in Ireland and relatively well known YouTuber rang to ask for a free stay in return for a review. The bloke refused stating his excellent reviews from paying customers was more than adequate. She proper slated him and his hotel so he slated her back and all the others like her! It was ace!
not only did he slate her back - which WAS awesome - he ended up completely banning all influencers from staying in his hotel. i love the fact that he publicly took a stand against instabeggers, sending the message that such behaviour is not okay. as i recall, he ran a pretty exclusive - thus expensive - hotel, and the youtuber who he denied a free stay ended up filming a vlog of her crying about how badly she'd supposedly been treated simply because he had denied her offer of exposure in return. it just shows how deluded these instabeggers are - as though a mention on the gram justifies expensive freebies, as though exposure pays the bills!

instabeggers always beg for freebies that they can easily afford themselves, yet they refuse to pay because they seem to think they deserve special treatment. the hotel in question had loads of excellent reviews, so the guy had absolutely no reason to trade a free night in his hotel for a mere mention in a youtube vlog. instabeggers are just downright greedy and have absolutely no shame. if more companies and brands took a public stand against them - even naming and shaming - it might make them stop and think before grabbing for freebies they can easily afford.