Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calabria

VIP Member
I love that in her list she mentions wearing leopard print Nikes.... not Vans then Clemmie? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I don’t know if the sofa to which he refers is in the sitting room!

He says when someone asks him “how are you” he “quickly resume our position on the sofa with our hands rammed firmly down our trousers as if looking for loose change”.

He says his dad taught him to do it or something. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think he meant he would sit down and crank one out if someone asked how he was. That would be a little rude. He is a twat, and many things besides but he doesn’t strike me as someone who would just beat one out in front of any kindly intended person asking how he is.
Think it’s pretty unlikely his dad taught him to masterbate on the sofa as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Yel

Chatty Member
Did anyone catch the Radio 4 segment? Anything of interest said, or just the usual rehashing of events? I can't listen to radio at work or I'd be playing it on catch-up now!
It was mildly interesting, Bev Turner sticking in the boot that these influencers don't have a talent and their shtick is being genuine and that's all lost when they start doing adverts.

Hopefully soon it will be looked back on with amusement that people got paid for sharing their children and how much they loved certain products that they would be unlikely to ever spend their own money on.

Reactions: 24

Spoke

VIP Member
He’s replied to the calling out saying this is perfectly normal behaviour in his house. I wonder if leaving open packets of biscuits in the centre front of the pantry normal too? If the twins turned around they’d see the biggest hobnob of all behind his #gifted Google Pixel.

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
How cringe would it be to be walking on the beach and see a dad ask his daughters to watch him jump off a building? Even if they asked to see it once I doubt they suggested 1) filming it, 2) filming it from a better angle and in slo mo
And then watch the twat limp away in a gif suit with a twin dangled precariously off one arm and another swinging by her hair whilst Anya tries to remember a time when they were normal.

• Haha

Jodie64

Jesus Christ have you seen the comments on this post 🤮 FOD probably doesn’t think he needs MOD anymore because he will definitely be knocking one out every night when he reads all the love these sycophants are sending him!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Kaz

A new poster has commented. Having to grab these quick incase they are deleted.
588604E4-CEC2-48A8-B163-40BE40D6FFB0.jpeg

Somehow I don’t think this post went down as he’d hoped. 🤭

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
To be fair I don’t know how anyone manages to live in London , house prices are crazy and unnecessary lots of lovely places to live that don’t cost half a mil for a two bedroom flat . Not to mention hardly being able to move and not being able to drive anywhere .
Well they had a lovely 4 bed house, nice garden, nice car, he cycled to work, the kids went to state school (the horror!) and mod worked close by one or two shifts a week. They traded houses for roughly the same cost, and added on, private school, 2 cars, 2 full time nursery, full reno and her paying to travel into London to work the odd day. They life was more affordable and relatable before. Influencing other people to buy shit has afforded their new lifestyle.

• Haha

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
Me again. Just chatting to a friend at work about tattle and the Modfod drama as she’d seen it in the press. Her close friend runs a business (won’t say what in as don’t want to out her) but said when MOD was doing a certain bit of the ‘reno’ she called her up and said “I’m doing this....what can you send me? I’ll tag you in stories”
MOD obvs didn’t say it in stories like that but said she’d been gifted and mentioned the company name. Just so grabby!
Really? God, I was so naiive about Instamums. I never pictured them just ringing companies up and being so blasé about wanting a freebie. The cheek of it, when MOD could well afford whatever she liked — and didn't even need to be doing a reno on that lovely house anyway. What did your friend say?!

I can't help but think FoD knew about the whole thing but they have agreed for her to take the fall as he has the bigger following and 'more to lose'. The way she states in her apology 'I decided without telling anyone else that I would make an anonymous account' - Just a very strange way to word it, like she was determined to get across that he wasn't involved.

ExhaustedDad

I think I actually like her more now. Slagging off her mates behind their back out of sheer frustration is the most relatable thing she's done for a long long time.
I want her to go all Gangsta Bitch on the lot of them... taking down that prick of a husband first.

• Haha
  • Heart

Flipflops

View attachment 59275
Hi! I’m new here too (via the OD drama) but what a revelation!! Somewhere to vent instead of yelling at my phone (everyone does that right?!) Anyway THIS bloody gifted trip to Lapland UK Binky Felstead posted earlier is the exact bollocks that winds everyone up! She can bloody afford it anyway but still the “gift” word is so tiny it can barely be seen!!! Why not pay her way and maybe send a sick child instead?! Slightly off topic but generally the same point I hope? Don’t want to get KO’d before I’ve got started! 🤭
Omg I am loving this site!! 👍
Omg totally!!! She's loaded we all know that, why can't she just buy her tickets and promote the gifted ones or do a competition! Also, seriously Lapland UK are gifting trips now to rich Insta famous??? Why can't they just gift it to families in need? Both at fault here, the giftee AND the gifted....

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
953F289F-B7C6-4A99-B974-5E70475789AA.png

Hi! I’m new here too (via the OD drama) but what a revelation!! Somewhere to vent instead of yelling at my phone (everyone does that right?!) Anyway THIS bloody gifted trip to Lapland UK Binky Felstead posted earlier is the exact bollocks that winds everyone up! She can bloody afford it anyway but still the “gift” word is so tiny it can barely be seen!!! Why not pay her way and maybe send a sick child instead?! Slightly off topic but generally the same point I hope? Don’t want to get KO’d before I’ve got started! 🤭
Omg I am loving this site!! 👍

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Mumsnet is a weird place, full of people just making absolute shit up. No one has said anything horrendous about mod and definitely no one has been horrified, stunned, taken aback etc that she was posting here. Many say it's the most relatable she's ever been.
PSX_20191119_220043.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Kaz

Oops people getting angry now. I think some posts have been deleted though 🙄
81BA4893-4780-4BBB-8620-F740973F36B3.jpeg

fireflies

VIP Member
My eldest is 14 in new year.
I don't think I was even on Facebook until she was 2.
Think Insta started when she was 5 but was a very different place then.
I was 1st of my freinds and family to have kids and lived a distance from them.
I had baby with colic who screamed for 9months I was so tired.
Breastfeeding was hard and had a few lots of mastitis.
Hated feeling bigger.
My influence then was celebs in gossip mags so she had a bugaboo cameleon when they 1st came out and less common, a maxi cosi carseat. Mini micro when they got released and less common.
Clothes I loved designer brands no added sugar and mini Boden was my faves back then.
Online I made freinds via a few online forums and that definatly influenced some overspending.
Looking back I had undiagnosed post natal depression with 1st born.
I don't know how I would have coped as new parent now I imagine I would have racked up some debt.
By time we had 2nd and 3rd everything we brought was 2nd hand from clothes to toys .
We shopped around food and bills just to survive think most families do we make mistakes with 1st but learn.
Remember feeling so lonely as a 1st time mum and the local snooty mum people from antenatal made me feel even more shit.
We had a 4th baby 2018 and I am a different parent to how I was with my 1st and new mum freinds who were 1st time.
I don't feel immune to being influenced I ummed and ahhed over a doona carseat and sleepwear but decided against.
I had some knowledge of prams and carseat as had a few with older 3 and choose wisely.
Latest addition has not cost us much at all.
90% of clothes and toys are 2nd hand
We won't be going mad for Xmas .
I have unfollowed so many that make me feel shit.
I'm fed up buying stuff and having far too much stuff.
Knowing it's all gifted makes me feel less inadequate.
I can totally see how it's the vulnerable that exploited the most so teenagers and people with mental illness can't perhaps reason with Insta life v reality.

• Heart

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
So why the Australian statistics? Is he really Australian? It says on the internet he is from Swindon? And why would he put Australian statistics and not British when he lives in England?
🤷🏻‍♀️

He’s annoyed he’s being asked but it’s a big point!
I've come up with my own conspiracy theory : I'm pretty sure that someone recently posted asking why the whole MoD scandal had reached as far as the Australian media? With this in mind, the reasoning behind the Australian statistics on the FoD post could be that Clammie is going to show up as a mystery contestant on "I'm a celebrity" so she can set the nation straight on why she did what she did. This solves the mystery of why she has been in hiding for the last few weeks and gets FOD off the hook about her being under the decking/patio.

I could be wrong of course.......

• Haha
  • Wow