MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing like mad for TMS. Hurt, devastated, isolated, lonely, scared, vulnerable....and I didn't even finish the story. Please someone #gift her a holiday to get over this! My head is pickled, did MOD say anything about TMS?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think that SJV comes across as a bit of a snake in this! Plus she has has her fair share of freebies and the only reason she isn’t so granny is because of her husbands dosh! She has said before she used to hang around in bars that professional footballers frequented to try and get the WAG lifestyle. Quick to stick the knife in here!
Susie is represented by Gleam. Says it all. She’s majorly ambitious to be a top-tier Insta hun and is as two faced as they come all whilst pretending to be a straight-talking authentic girl next door type. She’s one of the falsest out of all if them all whilst pretending to be one of the few ‘real’ ones.

It wasn’t that long ago that she was fighting MoDs corner on Mumsnet. Now she thinks Team Candice will gain her more followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Susie is represented by Gleam. Says it all. She’s majorly ambitious to be a top-tier Insta hun and is as two faced as they come all whilst pretending to be a straight-talking authentic girl next door type. She’s one of the falsest our of all if them.

It wasn’t that long ago that she was fighting MoDs corner on Mumsnet. Now she thinks Team Candice will gain her more followers.
That;s the thing, these women are business associates, not friends. You can say as many 'darling/my lovely/sweetheart/babes' but it doesn't mean a thing. I'm sure CB knows that many of these new found friends are after the followers.

Reactions: 5
Susie is represented by Gleam. Says it all. She’s majorly ambitious to be a top-tier Insta hun and is as two faced as they come all whilst pretending to be a straight-talking authentic girl next door type. She’s one of the falsest our of all if them.

Professional WAG - freely admits she shagged rugby players before she got with Greg. She was always looking for a sportsman. Another one who would promote anything for a fiver.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cringing like mad for TMS. Hurt, devastated, isolated, lonely, scared, vulnerable....and I didn't even finish the story. Please someone #gift her a holiday to get over this! My head is pickled, did MOD say anything about TMS?
She’s always posting about her massive family that she loves spending time with. She cannot be isolated or lonely. Have they deserted her? Her mumms has her own account with the name @thatgrannysmile.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Someone I follow on Instagram Ashley Louise James, she was in made in Chelsea, has I believe just had a mention of Tatle in relation to MOD, she was quite vague didn’t name names but did mention tatle and you could tell what she was talking about!

Reactions: 1
I just went onto mummy smiles stories to see what it was about and I honestly don't know how she has 23k followers, she is really irritating, I stopped watching after she said like 3 times 'I have a heart?' (I love how she made that sound like a question). Her insta bio says she is a social influencer, and having lurked on this page for about 5 days now reading all the tea on Clemmie I think my eyes have opened somewhat in terms of what a poisonous bunch these odious women are.
I've followed MOD and FOD for years, I really liked FODs stories (I remember showing them to my husband who in hindsight correctly called him a load of bull)
I got pregnant March 2017 and started having pains at 5 weeks doctor thought I may be miscarrying so I went off to the hospital and whilst I was there I got given Gimmies pregnancy book as a gift. It has nothing in it about early pregnancies so I messaged her, a short message basically asking for reassurance. No reply.
I mean I wasn't expecting a response but looking back at how much she scrutinises her criticism online I am.sure she did see it.
I also recently found her stories quite dull and got a pissed off vibe from them and couldn't relate to her at all so I.unfollowed her and kept following FOD.
Since this furore I've found that accounts like mutha.hood and feathering the empty nest etc have all unfollowed her. I only started following them because of how much clemmie bigged them up on her stories a few years ago (when she wasn't quite so dull)
I only hope that we get some sensible journalism on this soon because witch hunts aside, I feel like instagram needs to do more about these instahuns, peddlars of tat and grabbers of freebies, because the next generation are aspiring to be these kinds of crappy people and its scary.

Voltaire once wrote: “To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”
So true about the younger generations... and I think so many unfleuncers are distancing themselves in the desperate hope the whole deck of cards doesn’t come crumbling down. As so many have said, very few have “actual” talent, they’re just selling the intimacies of their lives, and doing it in such a way that they’ve blurred the lines between real life and advertising stunts for a quick buck. When intelligent media consuming members of society can’t spot what’s an ad and what’s not then there are serious issues...
I too had messaged CH over the years, without a single response. When CT, SMS, Mutha Hood, pixiwoo sisters can take the time to respond when messaged the fact that CH NEVER did seemed more than a little off.
She has cost the whole Insta industry greatly I think. I’m not the only one who has unfollowed every influencer in the wake of this, and when their revenue stream/ income and deals they can negotiate is leveraged by those follower numbers and engagement then it costs them all... and that’s before we start on the trust issues created by all of this...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
pretty cringe this morning. She was well within her right to out Alice. I’m sure she had no idea how badly this was going to turn out. None of us did did we?? However. Playing the victim and begging for so much sympathy is getting abit much now.

can I just say that everytime I see your name I get really confused. I see things you’ve written and for a moment I think “I don’t remember writing that” 🤣
(Although In fairness it doesn’t take much to confuse me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣)
Haha. I'm the same with yours. How weird we are both Missy boo lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Susie is represented by Gleam. Says it all. She’s majorly ambitious to be a top-tier Insta hun and is as two faced as they come all whilst pretending to be a straight-talking authentic girl next door type. She’s one of the falsest out of all if them all whilst pretending to be one of the few ‘real’ ones.

In that article she's admitted to being on here, snooping on tattlers. Oh dear. 😁

Not sure if this has been posted and there’s a lot of pages to look through. So apologies if it has
I’m sorry I switched off after “trolls” is was used for the third time. Trolling is actively going into someone’s Insta comments and being hateful or vicious or threatening. Whereas participatingin an online opinion forum, such as tattle, is stating an opinion, away from the ears/eyes of said person. This is not trolling...

It is also doesn’t state the high highs they were all willing to have, mostly on the free and down-low, whilst either not stating they were free properly, or blocking anyone who dared to question whether it complied with ASAs strict standards... again, not trolling but trying to make an honest path of consumption through the quagmire of SM and bullsh*t it and they try to make you believe is “real life” and “affordable”

Reactions: 6
Someone I follow on Instagram Ashley Louise James, she was in made in Chelsea, has I believe just had a mention of Tatle in relation to MOD, she was quite vague didn’t name names but did mention tatle and you could tell what she was talking about!
I've just wat had that. She said that she had just been reading all about this going on and mummybloggers in general and wanted toknow why would any influencer or celebrity would come on to a website like this to read negative points about themselves. She also said a majority of the comments on here are from people who are jealous or venting about jealousies.

Yes several have unfollowed on Instagram but remain ‘friends’ on Facebook. Interesting!
I’d sY as well though that I don’t gonin my fb page or app that often so I wouldn’t automatically think to go on and unfriend someone. Just a thought

Reactions: 3
I honestly have no idea what point she was trying to make. She was just rambling.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely! He further inflamed the shock and horror with which a few bitchy comments were taken. Seeing as he too was a “victim” of her “trolling” why not just make light of it. Everyone is behaving as if she’s committed some horrendous crime - it’s so over the top!
I thought exactly the same. He was acting as though she'd done much, much worse. His chill-dad, "such a laugh" FoD persona wouldn't even entertain this kind of thing.
It wouldn't even occur to ordinary women to tell their husbands they were having a mild witch on an internet forum....if one of you was on a fetish site then that might be worthy of shock and awe when it all came out but really, saddened over Tattle???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.