MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon grace o deary-me has legged it/is in the process of doing so. My bet is that Clemmie will be off the independent talent roster by Xmas.

start posting again clemmie! Comments off, champagne glasses, diamonds, expensive interiors, dressing tables dripping in £10k of products. No faces, no words. Stick a big insta finger up. live up to the snooty witch character. bleeping parody yourself.
I love this 😂

Reactions: 11
Clemmie is a full grown adult who has had a huge amount of privilege her whole life, she has actively pursued this fame for years, she is well aware of what you have to adhere to as a midwife, she is well aware of what you have to adhere to as a celebrity, she is aware that she is a parent and the potential for impact on her children, she has sat in meetings with PR, she knows the media lies and makes the more juicy story, we all do.
She has over and over again, for years, made various usernames on various sites, hundreds of comments, sometimes as herself. She knew she was famous, she knew the potential, she sat and wrote nasty things and then spent time with those people, looking at them in their eyes, having relationships with them, discussing books about race and creating content with them pretending she was an ally in encouraging black women to share their experiences of embedded racism.
She posed for photos and sold this image to thousands of women who looked up to her.
It is surely impossible that she never thought to herself.. imagine if the media found out it was me writing those comments, imagine how much the papers would go wild and how Simon and the kids would feel, imagine it came out I was so two faced about Candice, i’d get called racist for saying that,
You all repeatedly said to her -Clemmie we know its you, and she chose to respond, with more patronising comments.
In terms of her psychology she is either such a sociopath she thought she was far too special and incredible for any consequences to apply to her, or she wanted self destruction.
Its impossible though that she didn’t think of the potential many times over the long period, she has spoken about the scrutiny of the role she has made herself into, a lot! & she kept signing in and asked us not to tell but also didn’t actually hide it that well 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Are the Meldrums with Gleam as well then? Because Mrs Meldrum has managed to move on from her racist post, and without all the furore that Mod seems to have caused.
Her husband had to go back to work offshore - shows you how much of an impact it made.

Meldrums were never with Gleam.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He will never admit publicly if he did know, it would damage his FOD brand too much to become party to it all, he's playing the innocent bystander instead.
If that was how my husband reacted by throwing me under the bus, I would be bleeping raging. Yes, she bitched about him but I am skeptical that he didn't know anything.

Reactions: 6
Thing is, instagramming is a service industry. You rely directly on what the fickle public think of you, you have to serve them. It’s a grubby business. You can’t afford to have any pride, you sing and dance for your supper and hope you get a few tips. You’re also performing for the companies. Everyone is your boss and they all judge to see if they like your performance enough. It’s a horrible job to have.

Reactions: 18
I must admit that I haven't seen any of the comments that she made about The Frugality. What were they?
It was only the one that I could see. Something along the lines that it’s easy to be frugal when you’re doing doing up a bathroom with gifted tiles.

Incredibly Ironic but true. The amount of things that the Frugality gets gifted it’s insulting that she pretends she’s frugal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s not lost that many followers really. I’d be intrigued to know how many are bot followers. Shane Dawson did a video a few years back where he essentially vetted loads of Insta and Twitter accounts (including his own) and found that something like 20% of his followers were bots. Ordinary, legit accounts can pick up bot accounts by accident as it’s how they hide themselves; by liking other random people’s accounts and liking maybe one photo, you wouldn’t even notice it.

I also suspect LOTS of people aren’t unfollowing because they want to watch her squirm when she eventually pops her head up in stories and on posts. Surely she’ll have to turn comments off for a bit?

Reactions: 7
Has stephdontbuyherflowers said anything about this?

I came off Instagram months ago so I’m using tattle to keep up to date with this whole saga.

I would like to think she’s been a friend to MOD in this as she always comes across as lovely.
Silent on the matter as far as I can tell. I hope she is in contact, supporting or not, behind the scenes; as you said she always seems the most down to earth and humble of that crowd. A ‘statement’ from SDBHF wouldn’t be in character.

Speaking of public statements, why does ElenaLucie feel the need to share her opinion? She’s nowhere near involved. Hanging out with Louise Pentland clearly isn’t working to get her into the higher tiers so she’s trying another route.

Reactions: 10
I’d have mega respect for Simon if he dropped a massive truth video defending her against the increasing false narrative that has formed. The truth is that all humans can be a bit tit. It’s what makes us human. It’s what unites us. She deserved to be humbled a bit but she’s really been nationally humiliated. Shame is something that’s really hard to come back from in life...it creates a lot of darkness and dark consequences. It could absolutely be the making of her whole life if she let it but it’s a dangerous place to lock away a person and throw away the key and right now that’s where she’s been put by the entire internet and not-properly-fact-checking press. I hope her husband pulls her out a bit at least! 🤷🏼‍♀️
👏👏👏 great post, I couldn't agree more. He needs to try and help her just a little here. He's so awful!!

Reactions: 14
I notice a lot of MOD famous Mum friends like Cherry Healey have unfollowed her.

There's an account that seems to attack hashtags of Cash on IG under the name of Polly, I think she had a fake insta too

Reactions: 3
If I were mod... Slymon would be sleeping in the shed until he supported me, unconditionally.
I'd resign from Kings, end of long drawn out investigation.
I'd say posting on tattle was a relief from the constant fakery of insta. The unreal friendships of convenience.
I'd take my kids on a nice long holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It is important to realize just because you (me/us) are aware of what a ridiculous and deceiving world social media is, soooo many people are really just that gullible. They are. Really. They simply believe it. I will not go as far as saying those people are stupid in general but I will say they are stupid in that particular respect.
I didn’t even understand affiliated links until recently it really opened my eyes to how much money they and others are raking in 😳

Reactions: 4
If that was how my husband reacted by throwing me under the bus, I would be bleeping raging. Yes, she bitched about him but I am skeptical that he didn't know anything.
He knew everything!!!! I’m not convinced of his BS. Twats the pair of them.

Reactions: 5
Oh to be a fly on the wall in OD's house; would love to be party to their crisis talks. Insta's been such a constant companion for them for so long they must be doing their absolute nuts to be this out of control of it...

If I were mod... Slymon would be sleeping in the shed until he supported me, unconditionally.
I'd resign from Kings, end of long drawn out investigation.
I'd say posting on tattle was a relief from the constant fakery of insta. The unreal friendships of convenience.
I'd take my kids on a nice long holiday.
I think resigning from her job would be a mistake. She’s kept one foot in the door for a reason; I think she knows this whole Insta thing can’t last forever and she’ll need something to fall back on. Sure, she could become an independent midwife or a doula (maybe?) but at this point in time, I don’t think many people would be particularly enthusiastic about hiring her.

Reactions: 10
I think resigning from her job would be a mistake. She’s kept one foot in the door for a reason; I think she knows this whole Insta thing can’t last forever and she’ll need something to fall back on. Sure, she could become an independent midwife or a doula (maybe?) but at this point in time, I don’t think many people would be particularly enthusiastic about hiring her.
She’d still need to be NMC registered to be an independent midwife and her registration is separate from her job. So if she’s struck off it’s her profession rather than her current job. Doula-ing is very much a job for someone who doesn’t need to earn money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.