MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All vying for the newly vacant top spot now the grand high witch is dead šŸ™„

Spot on. Love The Witches reference!

Reactions: 9
I follow someone completed unrelated to all of this (well at least I thought she was) but she even put something in her story about her disappointment that some of her followers were still following someone who let down the ā€˜instaā€™ community (so to speak) and I was like really?

šŸ˜‚ at the irony of follow better.

I certainly have over the last few days and have unfollowed every drama-loving attention-seeking Instatwat who has jumped on this bandwagon for the sake of their own engagement and likes (and book sales) or desperation to appear ā€˜wokeā€™.

I think SMS made reference to it this morning - not entirely sure as it was all a bit vague. She was one of MoDs BFFs.

MoD has a shite husband, a useless management/PR team and a fickle friendship group. I thought that SMS mightā€™ve been one of the ones who stood in MoDs corner with her but not sure now.

Edit to add that I forgot that she made a comment about SMS. It was true what she said though šŸ˜„

Last edited:
There are lots of instances of Candice being aggressive and rude towards people and basically encouraging others to do the same. I agree with you that Clemmie needs a severe talking to. I think that the whole things needs to be laid to rest now. What's been said has been said. Her life is ruined. The other instamummy pages are peeing glitter with all the attention it's brought them. What else is left to say on the matter?
Which instances?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I hope mod has some friends real uninsta friends. Even the frugality has cut ties in favour of Candice. All that fake hobnobbing pretending to be friends with instamummies. I always saw through it. But how shallow are these so called friendships?
The frugality is one of the worst. She has arse licked Candice for some time in her desperation to be ā€˜wokeā€™.

I loved her blog back in the day but sheā€™s insufferable on Insta and a frugal fraud. MoD was right in what she wrote about her

Reactions: 14
I follow someone completed unrelated to all of this (well at least I thought she was) but she even put something in her story about her disappointment that some of her followers were still following someone who let down the ā€˜instaā€™ community (so to speak) and I was like really?
That's a bit tenuous, people can follow who they want surely. I still follow MOD, albeit out of morbid curiosity ;)

Reactions: 3
Have been thinking and thereā€™s no way FOD didnā€™t know about Clemmie being Alice before. They would have had PR meetings about Tattle and bad press and their thread would have been discussed. I cannot believe that Clemmie wouldnā€™t have let him know at that point it was her. Their business if 100 percent more important to them than their marriage.

Reactions: 8
A blogger I followed called Elenalucie put a story up saying shame on those of her followers still following MOD so I have unfollowed her today. She is another that canā€™t know the full story unless sheā€™s here and so sheā€™s just jumped on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 16
I was talking to a friend about this today and ended up going to the original thread to describe what had happened. There was context to Clemmie's comment about race it wasn't out of nowhere.

Jan 2019 - Clemmie says CB was great, articulates the real problems women face, should get a blue tick, handled an aptimil criticism really well

Feb 2019 - there is beef between CB and muminthemadhouse. Apparently CB had posted in Jan she was in loads of debt. In Feb she is selling 300 quid shoes she bought on a whim. Muminthemadhouse does some stories not naming CB. CB then stories back about muminthemadhouse. All the comments from that time on tattle are saying how aggressive CB had been in those stories. One poster says CB said in stories to muminthemadhouse "I'll drag you down to filth" Clemmie posts at this time that she likes CB and wants to keep supporting her but was shocked by her behaviour and it felt shady/mean girls. Later that day she says the now famous aggressive race card comment.

I'd actually read the thread at the time but before re-reading it had totally forgotten the context. From re-reading it it really seemed like Clemmie was remarking on a particular event rather than just popped up with that view point from nowhere.

HOWEVER she was also massively hypocritical as she remarks that CBs followers would go after muminthemadhouse when we all know Clemmie has sent her followers to people who have criticised her in the past.
Now you see, this is the sort of investigative journalism that Clemmie needs right now! How on Earth is this shiz not coming out??? And CB makes horrible threatening comments quite often- a fact that has made me question WTAF some of the brands that work with her are thinking...

Reactions: 22
Have been thinking and thereā€™s no way FOD didnā€™t know about Clemmie being Alice before. They would have had PR meetings about Tattle and bad press and their thread would have been discussed. I cannot believe that Clemmie wouldnā€™t have let him know at that point it was her. Their business if 100 percent more important to them than their marriage.
He will never admit publicly if he did know, it would damage his FOD brand too much to become party to it all, he's playing the innocent bystander instead.

Wanting to rip a womanā€™s oesophagus out through her vagina for starters.
She tore a new asshole for a woman who mentioned the fact that formula milk plays a big part of poverty in under developed countries. And many occasions she replies to people or comments on individuals in a way that is insane. I donā€™t keep a Candice journal though but Iā€™m sure that most folks have an anecdote or two.

Reactions: 16
Agreed. I find it weird that it was HER who was on here doing it? Surely if it had been a business decision to come on here and deflect then it would have been PR who was doing it, not her? It's just a strange thing for someone who was so successful, popular and established to do... she went rogue!šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Looking back at posts I have a theory that leopardprintvans could have been Simon. People were too on to Alice, she may have wanted back up. LPV posts are mostly about sticking up for advertising the kids, Alice's are all about sticking up for MOD. Either way I don't buy he didn't know.

Reactions: 14
As a qualified lawyer, I do fully understand the cost of litigation and how proceedings work. It is not always necessary to litigate. Libel lawyers are expensive but articles in papers like the independent are printing inaccurate information (or erm, lies) which is defaming her. Depending on prospects, some firms will work on a CFA and in any event, FOD earns shitloads and they've got Ā£250k sat in their accounts. A couple of letters might do the trick.
I think that Indy article is borderline tbh. Words like ā€œracistā€ are really statements of opinion and thatā€™s tricky in libel cases - take a look at Begg v BBC where he was accused of being an ā€œextremistā€. Itā€™s sloppy to give the impression it was more than one racist comment (and arguably that all or most of her comments were racist) but I might have a go at it from an IPSO complaint first rather than the libel route which is risky and very very expensive. If I were advising her from a reputation management POV Iā€™d take the soft option before going nuclear.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A little peak though at Facebook tells is that Molly Gunn, Bethie Hungerford, the Telfords, NSSN, cigarettesandcalpol, The Stephflowers one, are all still friends with her on Facebook. šŸ
Cigarettes and calpol is friends with her on FB?? After her stories?

Reactions: 4
Which instances?
Lots of instances on her stories, so usefully unavailable for anyone to now see. I followed her for about 6months and really enjoyed her take on stuff but her aggressiveness towards white women started to grate on me. I am a white woman and there is nothing I can do about that, I can only do so much about the prejudice in the world and I try and do my bit but I will only take so many sweepinng statements about how I am making your (her) life harder.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.