MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should take action against whoever advised her to do that ridiculous ‘apology’.

Reactions: 8
This has gone too far

Clemmie if you reading

Seek legal advice
Get new pr/ management
Get a therapist or counsellor
Maybe book 1 or 2 weeks away from UK with own money somewhere private and secluded.
Your old freinds don't give a stuff about them. Sod they are hurt their reaction is disproportionate speak out about all the crappy things they have done blow the lid of the Insta huns as they trying to destroy you.
Come back fighting say something.
Give a interview to reputable journalist/ publication..

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She called her husband a tw*t - albeit online - how many of us think our other halves are tw*ts on a daily basis? This has gone far too far now, in the real world people witch about their friends, backstab, twist what people say to their own ends etc etc. If someone is being gobby or aggressive we’d say something about them, irrespective of their race/colour/creed etc. Silly girl just happened to do all this on tittle tattle - and got found out. She suffered enough now, she hasn’t killed anyone, stolen anything or anything really serious! There’s a whole world of real suffering out there, it’s time to leave it be now. Nobody makes anyone follow anyone on Insta, nobody makes anyone buy anything - people do it by choice - so choose to follow, choose to leave and drop it now!!
Bore off. This thread was here long before this story broke and I actually think Clemmie isn’t coming off too badly.

Reactions: 12
i mean, he obviously decided, whilst taking that whole entire DAY to recover from the impact MOD's actions had on the family, that the best way he could support her was by continuing to act the a class twit she claimed he was - then at least no-one can accuse her of lying hence his latest post, which he obviously spent a fair amount of that single day of recovery planning, filming and editing. i still think the resulting disappearing a̶l̶i̶c̶e̶ b̶a̶n̶d̶ hairband post was a sly dig at MOD...
My first thought that the hairband is a metaphor for Clemmie.. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This has gone too far

Clemmie if you reading

Seek legal advice
Get new pr/ management
Get a therapist or counsellor
Maybe book 1 or 2 weeks away from UK with own money somewhere private and secluded.
Your old freinds don't give a stuff about them. Sod they are hurt their reaction is disproportionate speak out about all the crappy things they have done blow the lid of the Insta huns as they trying to destroy you.
Come back fighting say something.
Give a interview to reputable journalist/ publication..
I’d agree with the bottom actually, she should properly address it now.

That’s a very nasty turn of phrase. And furthermore - how would you film yourself saying it and then upload it to the internet?
She was upset as there had been a racist incident at Esme’s old school. She was walking down the street after picking her up and amidst an expletive-packed rant said she’d like to rip the mother’s oesophagus out through her vagina for raising such a child. And then... she let the phone pan down to show that she was hand in hand with Esme who could most definitely hear it all. I lost sympathy for her at that point.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She called her husband a tw*t - albeit online - how many of us think our other halves are tw*ts on a daily basis? This has gone far too far now, in the real world people witch about their friends, backstab, twist what people say to their own ends etc etc. If someone is being gobby or aggressive we’d say something about them, irrespective of their race/colour/creed etc. Silly girl just happened to do all this on tittle tattle - and got found out. She suffered enough now, she hasn’t killed anyone, stolen anything or anything really serious! There’s a whole world of real suffering out there, it’s time to leave it be now. Nobody makes anyone follow anyone on Insta, nobody makes anyone buy anything - people do it by choice - so choose to follow, choose to leave and drop it now!!
? What’s your point? Most people are agreeing with you.

Reactions: 2
I reckon grace o deary-me has legged it/is in the process of doing so. My bet is that Clemmie will be off the independent talent roster by Xmas.

start posting again clemmie! Comments off, champagne glasses, diamonds, expensive interiors, dressing tables dripping in £10k of products. No faces, no words. Stick a big insta finger up. live up to the snooty witch character. bleeping parody yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This is really exposing the dark side of social media. This is what we protect our kids from. What a crying shame they didn’t. The media always lie and you can’t control it. It’s all very well when it goes your way, she got off so lightly last time.

Reactions: 26
This is getting ridiculous, I’ve just seen this posted - at no point has MOD been racist towards Kelechi as far as I know?
I feel that Clemmie was racist but much of this is bullshit. She never mentioned Kelechi, she doesnt have 700k followers anymore but i suppose its anything to get a like!

Reactions: 14
And where is the proof of Candices behaviour being aggressive?! Like i said, its all conjecture and opinion. Clemmie would be foolish to seek legal action because at the end of the day nobody can guarantee whether she will be judged racist or not. If she tries to seek damages she runs the risk of the court not ruling in her favour and then her career will absolutely be over. Both as midwife and instahun and if she does win, she’ll have all the other tit she said and did pushed further into the news and have more exposure over her crappy behaviour.

I do think she should have a warning from the NMC and she should step away from insta, as should he and whilst i agree its going to far at this point, really there isn’t a way she can spin this for herself.
Candice for what it’s worth seems ( or seemed) to have aggressive as a default mode. On countless occasions she would shoot down and block anyone who didn’t follow her line of thinking or who dared to ask a question she didn’t like. She’s then take them over the coals. I don’t think that her aggression can really be questioned. I am totally aware of the reasons behind WOC being offended by being called aggressive BUT when you won’t engage with anyone or brush them aside verbally with angry language it can feel aggressive- be the deliverer of said aggression white black or other. That is the point I think MOD was trying to make in that CB used aggression and her colour as an excuse to steamroll through her way- or the highway.

Reactions: 14
This is getting ridiculous, I’ve just seen this posted - at no point has MOD been racist towards Kelechi as far as I know?
Nobody had even bleeping heard of Kelechi! MOD definitely didn’t mention her on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
She was upset as there had been a racist incident at Esme’s old school. She was walking down the street after picking her up and amidst an expletive-packed rant said she’d like to rip the mother’s oesophagus out through her vagina for raising such a child. And then... she let the phone pan down to show that she was hand in hand with Esme who could most definitely hear it all. I lost sympathy for her at that point.
She also in that outburst eluded to ‘ellas’ meaning all the white girls. I could understand her anger but sinking to that level isn’t appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’d have mega respect for Simon if he dropped a massive truth video defending her against the increasing false narrative that has formed. The truth is that all humans can be a bit tit. It’s what makes us human. It’s what unites us. She deserved to be humbled a bit but she’s really been nationally humiliated. Shame is something that’s really hard to come back from in life...it creates a lot of darkness and dark consequences. It could absolutely be the making of her whole life if she let it but it’s a dangerous place to lock away a person and throw away the key and right now that’s where she’s been put by the entire internet and not-properly-fact-checking press. I hope her husband pulls her out a bit at least! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 36
It's a stupid game of chinese whispers. No one else should be commenting on this now as it is digging the knife even deeper. I didn't feel sorry for MOD when the news broke, but I really do now. No one deserves this kind of public mutiny, no matter what the 'crime'.

Reactions: 6
Someone earlier in this thread said they thought Clemmie was tattling because her day to day life was feeling out of her control. I think the shine of the free life might have been starting to fade and tattling gave her a chance to be... normal maybe? Or maybe it was something that she'd do if she wasn't an instamum? Maybe she was pig sick of dancing with the devil, of Fod's hundredth hilarious video take of the twins, of the house having to be permanently perfectly instaworthy (I know there'll be nannies and cleaners) of sales meetings, sales pitches blah blah blah. Maybe she just wanted to be Clemmie the midwife and having the account on here gave her an opportunity to escape.
She's obviously been stupid and more than a bit of a dick. She's got an embarrassing past, she's sold her soul and her privacy is gone. Her reputation is worthless. Not even Dorset cereals will want to touch her now.
But I would say it's highly likely she's learned her lesson.
The bullshit swirling around and being added to the narrative is all kinds of wrong and her pr needs to be replaced asap.
Like I said earlier, I don't like the ods, I hate how they've sold everything that should be kept private, I hate how they've overshared, stretched the truth sometimes, been incredibly greedy etc, but I have to say I think enough is enough now.

Unfortunately....I think things have only just started.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I certainly do believe clemmie was racist and do believe accusing someone of weaponising their race is indeed, but all this inflammatory claims of racist comments (when I believe there was just the one) are awful and if anything will just get clemmie more sympathy due to the fake news. Her apology was bullshit and she should take accountability for her actions, but the sensationalised reports in the media are just going to stop her doing so

It's the worst game of Chinese whispers ever. It's getting completely out of hand but the silence from MOD / her PR is helping it to snowball I think. Minds have been made up now. I think even if they published something to say they are seeking legal action....just something! This is crazy.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.