MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe it’s been a week and this is still getting daily articles in the press. One whole week and the press still haven’t mentioned CB’s documentary and her pimp past, that MoD still hasn’t put in an appearance, that the Instahuns are still milking this drama especially HM & TMS, and that this hasn’t yet lead to any press going an expose on any other Instamum influencers especially the likes of Part Time Working Mummy and her Domestic Abuse PayPal Scam.

I was sure this would be forgotten by the press after 24hrs yet one week later no sign of it dying down. Surely tomorrow there won’t be any press mention of it (unless Candice & her management keep drip feeding the press Clemmie goss)

I’ve had a big unfollow after looking through the’effing little squares” abd seeing how it’s all AD AD AD - just sick of it
Same. Am nearly considering deleting the app.

Reactions: 12
There's a article in the daily mail about CB. It's only got one comment 🤣 She is absolutely unknown and uninteresting outside of her bubble on Instagram. And same goes for the others too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This too! I haven’t been on Instagram much recently, only morbidly watching this car crash happen via Tattle. I have also realised how much I was disliking mutha.hoods hypocrisy. I feel like she seems like a nice person, who has had her head turned by all the stuff, but still! Same as you’ve said here, support my small business - but look what I’ve just got from NEXT or Tiger or some other shop that’s shipped all it’s stuff from Bangladesh and China. Support ‘Mama’s’, but I’ll only support mamas by putting their gifted stuff on my stories, and spend my actual money (which you are duty bound to supply me with cos I’m a woman in business), on tit from Primark, that’s a lot cheaper than the really ethical stuff that I’m selling to you! It bamboozled me for a while, now since the CB sycophantic plague has got to her too, I’m definitely done and have unfollowed.
This is what annoys me, if you want to support a business then BUY something not just share.
I know a number of people who own small businesses and those shares just don't always equate to sales.

It's funny how they find the money to support Primark and do the haul video!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think CH is guilty of grifting with her girls. FOD- absolutely!

and I don’t recall anyone ever saying something unkind about their children. That’s beyond the pale.

Reactions: 4
Oh yes, the whole 'showing my love' to the small brands by giving them a compliment for a freebie. But never actually parting with THEIR own cash!

Reactions: 13
There's a article in the daily mail about CB. It's only got one comment 🤣 She is absolutely unknown and uninteresting outside of her bubble on Instagram. And same goes for the others too.
That's because they only let one comment go live. Mine never did!

MOD has a lower approval rating than hitler right now! I don't know why she's not saying anything.

Reactions: 3
I won't be guilt tripped by influencers to buy things I can't afford just to support small businesses while they gloat about the freebies they get sent. I'm happy to shop at H&M. Thank you very much!

Is it just me or does anyone else think its HARD to believe that FOD was completely clueless with this whole alice and tattlelife!!!!????

Thread suggestion (given the poster above said MOD has only lost 200 followers today despite all the press) :

The Insta Huns are circling, they all want MOD’s crown, but as of today she’s only 200 down

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or does anyone else think its HARD to believe that FOD was completely clueless with this whole alice and tattlelife!!!!????
I don’t find it hard to believe. He’s so self obsessed and wouldn’t agree with it and she has a sneaky bitchy side. He may have been aware of tattle but I could completely buy him having no clue.

Reactions: 6
I think if we've learnt anything from this saga it's to delete all mom bloggers, sellers of children and 'influencers' 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dress like a mum has now unfollowed!!!
When it all came out Louis CK was an awful man, Sarah Silverman came out and said (I'm paraphrasing here) something like, that she loved her friend but found what he'd done awful and she needed to process the person she loved was also an abuser of women. Basically you can still love someone even though you recognise they've done awful things. It's pathetic not one of the girl gang can publicly say they love their friend (and know she did wrong) due to fear of losing out on a free package of moisturiser or guosto meals.

Edit: removed my DLAM comment after someone said she is following. Either way, she could still be publicly there for her pal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just spotted the Yes Mum Mum's cryptic spiritual nonsensical essay/post from yesterday...I've read it twice and am still none the wiser.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.