MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“What I do know is that online actions have real world consequences - this has impacted our family & it will take some time to recover.”

I’ve just read Simon’s statement again. That bit is ambiguous. What’s he referring to?

Is he insinuating that ‘online trolls’ COMPELLED Clemmie to post on Tattle, which has impacted their family in real life? Or is he referring to Clemmie’s actions online impacting their family in real life?

This statement is very carefully worded. It is clever. It has no doubt taken days to draft and has probably cost £££, which indicates how much their online business generates and how vital it is to them both to keep it operational.

Look at your own online actions, Simon. I’ve seen your small daughters on a potty and in the bath - what might the real life consequences of such overexposure be? Clemmie/Alice did nail it when she posted Simon is nothing without those girls.
I agree. His online actions involve posting intimate details about his children, their home and their daily lives. If that isn't bad enough, he follows it up with photographs that anonymous people throughout the world can view, save, edit and distribute.

He should take it very seriously, for once in his immature life.

Reactions: 14
Is their pr Grace O'Leary or something like that? She'll have been in full incident management mode since the story broke. "Simon, for now, you keep quiet".
"Clemmie, post this... I'll write it for you, put it on your stories so no-one can comment". "We'll wait a respectful amount of time Simon, then you're going to have honour those contracts. 48 hours should do. You're going have to acknowledge what Clemmie did, but distance yourself from it at the same time. Highlight how hard is been. Deflect things a bit. Set the narrative in motion that she's been struggling with her MH because she's been relentlessly trolled for 3 years". "Clemmie, I'm afraid you'll have to lie low for quite a bit longer. Don't close your account it shows guilt and shame. We need to get you back on your feet by highlighting the negative affects on your mental health from behind trolled online. Then, maybe we can get you a comeback interview with someone at Cosmo or grazia.... Just keep quiet and leave it to me, we'll have them eating out of your hand again in no time!"

... Or something like that!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Of course!!! There’ll be a Priory Well-being break!!! A self healing mental health care package as obviously she was so deeply traumatised by being questioned on mumsnet and tattle about selling her kids it made her unwell.
And to think I got emotional reading his story!

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she can come back from this, it looks like every one of her ‘friends’ have disowned her. He might be able to, but I don’t think it’ll be any time soon

Reactions: 8
I’d say this duck up is beyond Grace’s skillset and they have had to outsource more expert PR.

And to think, MP stood by Clemmie through the first duck up and no doubt advised her to focus on a USP beyond #grifting, such good advice, yet MP was the first friend Clemmie/Alice bad mouthed. Not cool.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she can come back from this, it looks like every one of her ‘friends’ have disowned her. He might be able to, but I don’t think it’ll be any time soon
I think Style Me Sunday and DLAM have stayed completely silent and haven’t put any messages of support for the likes of HM or TMS or posted a sly dig on their stories. I could be wrong though.

The rest of her ‘girl gang’ seem to have jumped ship v v quickly and are fawning over TMS or CB.

Reactions: 4
I’d say this duck up is beyond Grace’s skillset and they have had to outsource more expert PR.

And to think, MP stood by Clemmie through the first duck up and no doubt advised her to focus on a USP beyond #grifting, such good advice, yet MP was the first friend Clemmie/Alice bad mouthed. Not cool.
Yes I think grace might be well out of her League this time 😊

StyleMeSunday and DLAM were both bitched about by Clemmie/Alice. Maybe they accepted her apology?

Or more likely, they want to see if Clemmie really has lost her crown before they pick a side. 🙄

Reactions: 13
StyleMeSunday and DLAM were both bitched about by Clemmie/Alice. Maybe they accepted her apology?

Or more likely, they want to see if Clemmie really has lost her crown before they pick a side. 🙄
What did she say about SMS? I must’ve missed that.

I saw the comment about DLAM but it was just a little dig rather than a proper bitchy comment imo 😄

Of course!!! There’ll be a Priory Well-being break!!! A self healing mental health care package as obviously she was so deeply traumatised by being questioned on mumsnet and tattle about selling her kids it made her unwell.
And to think I got emotional reading his story!
And whoever said his first post would feature the dog was correct! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is their pr Grace O'Leary or something like that? She'll have been in full incident management mode since the story broke. "Simon, for now, you keep quiet".
"Clemmie, post this... I'll write it for you, put it on your stories so no-one can comment". "We'll wait a respectful amount of time Simon, then you're going to have honour those contracts. 48 hours should do. You're going have to acknowledge what Clemmie did, but distance yourself from it at the same time. Highlight how hard is been. Deflect things a bit. Set the narrative in motion that she's been struggling with her MH because she's been relentlessly trolled for 3 years". "Clemmie, I'm afraid you'll have to lie low for quite a bit longer. Don't close your account it shows guilt and shame. We need to get you back on your feet by highlighting the negative affects on your mental health from behind trolled online. Then, maybe we can get you a comeback interview with someone at Cosmo or grazia.... Just keep quiet and leave it to me, we'll have them eating out of your hand again in no time!"

... Or something like that!!
I can even see a new book from Alice,the darker side to being an Instamum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What did she say about SMS? I must’ve missed that.

I saw the comment about DLAM but it was just a little dig rather than a proper bitchy comment imo 😄
Something along the lines of ‘skiing down the slopes in a thong with that stupid Friday finger’.

It was a dig at DLAM, but it felt bitchy because she put Zoe down to big herself up.

Something along the lines of ‘skiing down the slopes in a thong with that stupid Friday finger’.

It was a dig at DLAM, but it felt bitchy because she put Zoe down to big herself up.
in fairness, the Friday finger is stupid and she poses in her knickers in every other photo on her grid. I like Alice 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I'm new, having discovered Tattle via this MoD debacle. What was her first duck up? Can someone possibly enlighten me?

Reactions: 2
That Kalechi woman comes across as unhinged and extremely self absorbed. The most wickedest part about everything is that MOD is a midwife in the hospital that SHE gave birth in. It aint all about you love. On a side note MOD works a grand total of 12 hours per week, it is very possible that she doesn't even deliver one baby per week. I highly doubt the maternal mortality rate in WOC is down to her.

Thedoctormummy is a good one to follow if you're interested in issues surrounding WOC. She comes from an academic viewpoint, has done work to surface the alarming mortality rates in WOC in a maternity context, but weirdly CB hardly ever mentions her.
Agreed!! How is screeching about how white people don't wash a) going to help your cause and b) not in itself totally racist?!

The point gets lost in the aggression of the delivery (I appreciate the passion but no-one will care or listen if you insult them) and then it just becomes about her specific prejudices rather than any important point.

Aggression doesn't change anything. Noone's going to empathise if you just shout and scream and lower yourself to actually being a racist.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.