MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being in labour, reading through OK/Daily Mail/ Sun etc and in walks Clemmie 😳
I think though depending on how far along you were you really wouldn't care. :ROFLMAO:

I do feel a bit sorry for her. She's been through being in the daily mail before, but she had her pals to lean on and for general support. I don't think there will be many wonderful girls only nights away now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I honestly can’t believe she was going to host a live event this weekend called
‘How to fail’
How is that even possible 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think though depending on how far along you were you really wouldn't care. :ROFLMAO:

I do feel a bit sorry for her. She's been through being in the daily mail before but she had her pals then for support.
Do not feel sorry for her , ever!

She loved the money, free tickets , discounted holidays , sponsorship with Marks ( that’s regrettable after that dress) and all round adoration and didn’t give a duck about anyone else .

Do not feel sorry for this woman .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
....and something else to recall, the live stories she did latterly were all about the reno , the Uber expensive holiday , the Marks edit , the tin jewellery car crash , the free nanny festival debacle.

She didn’t give two short shits about the absolute wealth and privilege she was showcasing to those who stupidly hung into her every word.

Reactions: 20
‘How to fail’
She may not have hosted the actual event, but she has indeed shown, to a far larger audience, how to fail in the most dramatic manner.

So, you know, that's something 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ive just seen that Remi Sade has reposted noandroblog story and i could not agree more, she clearly and fairly explains why what Clemmie has done regarding Candice is so scary/important
Of course none of us have a right to say how Candice feels, i think she has dealt with it perfectly 👏👏👏

Reactions: 25
I don’t feel sorry for Clemmie, but I truly hope Simon is being supportive and not just worrying about his grid. Yes, this could hurt both of them and he has the right to be upset with her but if they’re the soulmates they portray themselves to be, so in love, so supportive of each other then this will be something they can deal with. I feel like this tattle crowd is always thinking of those girls in terms of privacy (theirs), consent (potential lack of), not being show animals etc...so now I would hope that shifts to hoping their parents work through all this together. (*cough*majorSMbreak*cough*)

Reactions: 11
‘How to fail’
It’s art becoming reality 🤣
They need to book her in for next year as the keynote speaker. The Instaworlds foremost expert on how to duck up your privileged position in the most spectacular manner possible.

Reactions: 7
About the actors/celebs, she said when posting as leopardprintvans that she thinks its the same as her children being child actors, that she is like Jools Oliver and Giovanna Fletcher using their kids to model their clothing lines, and that surely Billie Faiers selling her wedding pictures with the kids in to OK magazine is worse but they dont get the grief that MOD does....
Obviously the encouraging racism is the absolute worst,
It is also so concerning that a midwife made up a fake son and discussed his illnesses/when he could return back to nursery, if someone had reached out for advice regarding their son would she have replied referencing this fake family she made up.. :(
If a social worker or health visitor made those comments online, discriminating and misleading they would be suspended

Reactions: 19
I bet he’s fewmin’. Remember when he threw a tantrum when IG went down and his scheduled post/ad couldn’t go live? This is going to have thrown a proper spanner in the works.
"FFS Clemmie! I spent a whole day thinking up a funny video, I've been training the twins all week, took me three hours to film it and how can I post it now?!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I bet they have been ‘advised’ to just lay low till it blows over, let’s face it most stuff has a shelf life of a week doesn’t it. Not that we will ever forgive or forget 🤨 wonder if she will start ticking like on her posts to win people over 🤔😂

Reactions: 5
At the end of the day he has the capacity to earn a good wage (is he a management consultant?). She could be a private midwife / doula / do more hours so they’re not going to be destitute. He must be mortified in work. Do you think he’s had to ask for time off because his wife has made a tit of herself??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At the end of the day he has the capacity to earn a good wage (is he a management consultant?). She could be a private midwife / doula / do more hours so they’re not going to be destitute. He must be mortified in work. Do you think he’s had to ask for time off because his wife has made a tit of herself??
He's never in the office anyway, since she relocated them to Kent, so nobody will miss him if his virtual presence doesn't appear for a few days.....

Reactions: 7
I haven't had chance to read all today's posts, but I've just seen Luisa Zissman outing MOD to all her followers 🤣 she is loving it! (On her stories)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t feel sorry for Clemmie, but I truly hope Simon is being supportive and not just worrying about his grid. Yes, this could hurt both of them and he has the right to be upset with her but if they’re the soulmates they portray themselves to be, so in love, so supportive of each other then this will be something they can deal with. I feel like this tattle crowd is always thinking of those girls in terms of privacy (theirs), consent (potential lack of), not being show animals etc...so now I would hope that shifts to hoping their parents work through all this together. (*cough*majorSMbreak*cough*)
I hope he is being supportive as well. Hard to imagine what it’s like round at The Hoopers right now. It’s also hard to say what way he’d flop. He does play the supportive husband well. However, the boy does love the camera and he’s super keen to open his own social marketing agency... this puts a right spanner in the works.

Reactions: 6
I haven't had chance to read all today's posts, but I've just seen Luisa Zissman outing MOD to all her followers 🤣 she is loving it! (On her stories)
I don’t follow her but I think it says a lot about some influencers who seem to understand what Tattle is about and aren’t that bothered that people come to have a gossip (Susie Verill being another). They immediately go up in my estimation.
The ones who start petitions and try and get us shut down make it look like they have something to hide and seem very insecure (Sali Hughes and MOD, I’m looking at you 👀)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.