MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her weirdo fans are still defending her in the comments. Give me strength...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And this is the thing - the evidence is still here and discredits everything she said in her clemmie confessional. She's lied, yet again, with her version of timeline and events, but failed to register that everything she's accused of can be proven.
With people coming over to see what's going on, she will "undoubtably" need to do a follow up confession/apology that "ACTUALLY I went on to slag off Cash Carraway. Then I decided to call my husband a twit."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still blame the fringe, if she'd kept the fringe none of this would be happening. It's obviously where all her magical powers are kept.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
With people coming over to see what's going on, she will "undoubtably" need to do a follow up confession/apology that "ACTUALLY I went on to slag off Cash Carraway. Then I decided to call my husband a twit."
Just seen someone has actually posted that under her most recent grid post. Oh dear Clem...

Reactions: 6
Remember when clemmie went on to the High low podcast to discuss her leaving Instagram and she said that line about making your Instagram like a magazine you want to read. I highly doubt there are many influencers who have a thread about them, including saint clemmie herself, haven’t purchased a magazine that doesn’t have a soul purpose of celeb gossip. Tattle is honestly my gossip magazine but a whole lot more factual as it doesn’t have a financial incentive to make it as juicy as possible!

Reactions: 13
Love the banner on her facebook "lifetime member of don't be a dick. i swear i will not be a dick"

The embarrassment is off the scale at this point.

hoops.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
aint Karma a witch?

I do find it highly amusing. After all her comments about being kind and women supporting women. She’s the opposite 😂

What you see on Social media basically the opposite is going on behind the scenes.

Posting about an amazing relationship? About to get a divorce

I had a friend who made a living from Instagram. About being a mum and her gorgeous house and lifestyle. Her house was literally the messiest, dirtiest place you’d ever seen. In the WORST location. She’d just push all the crap she had everywhere in her house #gifted to one side to take a photo. It made me realise what bullshit it is.

As we’ve all said if Clemmie truly cared about women as she claims she’d do more midwifery shifts. God knows the NHS needs more midwives.

She’s acted like a dick. I don’t wish ill on anyone but she does seem to be getting what she deserves

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How can she say she made this account earlier this year because of the abuse she was getting when really she made it to join in on the cash carraway threads in 2018

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.