Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wedwin

View attachment 2804392
What in the artificial artifice is this??

Giving serious Meghan Markle vibes. Writing something you want to see published, with no authenticity at all.

Weirdddddd
Too right! where’s the endearments or affection.

She’s so lukewarm towards Moana, whereas Moana seems really into Maria. Fat-head Maria must love that! She’s a shoe designer now, don’t cha know. So need to add that to her ego-driven multi-hyphenates 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
It takes a special level of self absorption to swing the story of someone’s untimely death around to yourself.

Meanwhile back at Mo’s place, more eye-fucking herself in the mirror and posting it.

Attachments

Just came to post the same thing. She looks like a private school boy. Or Prince George when he was 8 and not allowed to wear pants.

Disclaimer - I don’t think all women need to wear dresses and skirts etc. This combo just ain’t it.
The local bus driver called and he wants his shorts and socks back

• Haha

Wineglass

Yes, I can’t put my finger quite on it with MH … I used to like her a lot, especially her interactions with Vinnie, she’s always so lovely with her. But since she’s split with B her vibe is different, her thousand and one selfies are cringe, I never thought she was self obsessed but oh my girlfriend is in love with herself.
She’s an involved and beautiful mother can’t criticise her on that , her kids are confident happy and engaging.
But sorry the documentation of this relationship is over the top.

redball00n

VIP Member
IMG_1064.jpeg

why does she do this The Rock/Dwayne Johnson eyebrow thing 😂😂😂 Yuck.

Their relationship is cringe.
I cannot imagine constantly having to set the camera up to film my partner and I making out and cuddling, it’s so inauthentic. That place they stayed does look lovely though.

• Haha

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I think when the birth certificate is issued, the intended parents (ie Bella in this case) must apply through the Supreme Court or County Court of Victoria to be recognised as the other parent to amend the certificate.

That can take months. Just because they were legally married doesn’t mean Bella was ever legally the other parent. The law doesn’t assume same sex parents and the paperwork is complicated.

They broke up very quickly after Ahi was born.

This arrangement is all her doing.

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Yeah, I find Bella's lack of acknowledgement and inclusion of Ahi very sad 😢
I agree especially for the little sister but in her (sort of) defence I think their marriage was over the minute Mo fell pregnant. I got the vibe quite easily that something wasn’t right with those 2. I genuinely believe she never got the chance to bond with the little boy like Mo did with the girl. So they are literal strangers to each other

BumbleBeeMarmalade

Totally agree with everything you said. Seems Maria mines everything for content. I wonder if she wasn't a content creator if she'd be as narcissistic (guessing the answer is YES).

And that typo of her ex dating a hot "motel" made me LOL, thinking of her arm in arm with a City Motor Inn 😆

• Haha

BecJudd

I know this is nitpicking and I’ll preface it by saying that I’m not the worlds best cook, I too am known to pronounce a few words wrong… but, she she really say then-om-eter 😳
Oh and it’s BOUGHT, not brought. Okay, bye ✌🏽
I'm not a fan of hers, but I think you need to let her pronunciations slide. She's one of 14 and grew up in Broadmeadows.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
I will say this and I know some people will not agree with me. But I do not see truth or anything genuine in Maria being queer and having relationship with women.
I don’t know what it is but it does not seem genuine. I bet in a few years she will end up married to a guy.

The relationship with Mo is so out there and they show too much that makes me think it is all for show and for likes, to promote her.
I have been having similar thoughts, it’s so strange.
It’s like a comedy skit.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Yep, came to call it. Even if Mo can’t see it, the cracks are already there. Pillow princess will be gone soon