Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
I’m being a petty bitch now, but yolo… does it bother anyone else the way she licks her lip before she starts each story?! Because it triggers the fuck outta me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

notahater1010

VIP Member
What I don’t like about Maria is that she is always lecturing people as if she knows it all when she does not.
I also dislike these narcissistic treats that she has she lives for the camera and attention.
This is her friends wedding and she is dressed like that to get attention.
Why not wear a normal more covered up sari..no she has to be attention.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

notahater1010

VIP Member
For someone who is so sure about who she is, she sure as hell get offended by any comment that relates to her sexuality.
The constant lecture about everything it is so exhausting…And the question is WTF is Maria Thattil?!? She is just Miss Australia aka an influencer.

She is not knowledgeable enough to discuss current affairs or even give her opinion about what is happening in Israel.

Have you guys noticed that with Jorgee it took her months to make it official but with Moana they make it official really fast.
And the way they try to show how happy they are and how much of a match they are…it all looks so fake and for the media.

Attachments

Reactions: 9

makeitstop

VIP Member
Them at the GP party 🤢 I know the outfits are supposed to be risqué and cutting edge but Maria’s looks hideous and uncomfortable and Moana again just gives me the ick!
Are they trying to be Kanye and Bianca that dress is hideous and yes they way Moana takes ownership over Maria is so creepy.

IMG_1754.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

dEEpEars

Exa
She’d give anything to wake up and see her daughter everyday except save her marriage with her daughters mother. Also, Belle is not the primary caregiver for Ahi yet Mo just makes it all about herself.
Exactly this. She makes it sound like she's being separated from her daughter. If she meant that much to you, perhaps you would have tried everything to make it work

I can’t wait until this tattle thread ends up being a discussion on her Instagram

I don’t really like her relationship with MT -it just gives me the ick

i really like Bella and I wonder why they split
Things must have been tense at home because Moanas sister V had those few episodes of running away/going missing

v now no longer lives with Moana either

I feel sad for the 2 kids who spend heaps of time apart now - I know 2 different birth mums but they are still siblings

I found it interesting big bedshsrers when Bella and mo together with their kids but then when they split mo was quick to put son in her own room - which is fine, my kids were in their own cot in their own room very early on but I do wonder if it’s because they had different parenting styles - Bella seems more earthy/natural lifestyle type of thing

mo has always said how she had a turbulent upbringing and I do feel like having her son bought alot of that to the surface for her and she did say she had moments where she was going to leave them all there and drive away because she couldn’t hack it - I know having my own kids some trauma can come up but I feel she has become a bit unhinged since the split

wonder if she will announce a comeback to the wafl

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
It’s certainly a very odd arrangement having split the kids, I dunno it’s not really my place to comment on their dynamic but as a lgbt member myself, if I was to ever have kids with my partner they would be considered BOTH ours not just because one of us carried. I could never imagine splitting them up, I get it may be ‘easier’ but it just doesn’t seem right. They were brought into this world as a family of four, and then suddenly split up to suit the parents. Doesn’t sit well with me, but again, it’s not really my place to say (yet I still am) 😂
Shouldn’t it be just like a hetero family? Just because you carried doesn’t mean you own the kid? As an outsider of the community, I humbly agree with you.

I’m 100% aware their family are not spokespeople for LGBTQI family dynamics and it’s not fair to expect every member to fly the flag on all the issues.

It’s just incredibly sad for the children and doesn’t show the adults are child focused.

Michy02

VIP Member
View attachment 2570258
What in the Meghan Markle level of virtue signalling is this? I love awards like these, they are fabulous 😂😂

Voice of what? What qualification or experience does this chick have that makes her opinion worth listening to?

Also, Marie Claire asked for a promo pic to go along with the nomination and this modeling pose is what Maria sent through.
I thought it was a maternity pic at first

• Haha
Them at the GP party 🤢 I know the outfits are supposed to be risqué and cutting edge but Maria’s looks hideous and uncomfortable and Moana again just gives me the ick!

• Sick

emmygluewho

VIP Member
And it doesn’t come across as genuine or sincere at all. It’s so performative from both of them. I find it cringey to watch. Bella was and still is classy
Personally if I was Bella I would be laughing at this shit show.

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
I came here to check if you guys had made a comment and I’m so glad it’s not just me.

She is not at all funny and it’s sad to see her trying so hard. Maria is an absolute ego-maniac Mo, sorry you can’t see it yet.
This relationship is doomed. Her friends and family (geez, even her ex) must see it coming and there’s nothing they can do about it.