Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redball00n

VIP Member
Hate to say this because A is an adorable child and deserves the world but I dont think it's M in this situation that is the problem. Technically B is also his Mum but I feel as though she is the one who keeps her distance if M were keeping him from her she would post him saying "Missing this guy" or similar or even a bloody birthday message, but she never does and constantly posts S...very sad indeed!
That makes a lot of sense too. Maybe it’s just hard for me to imagine a mother choosing to spend quality time with only one of her kids. A very odd and sad situation.

Reactions: 7
Although I'm team Bella since the break up....I find it sad/strange how she didn't post a single story at Ahi's bday and already so much for Svea, I think she clearly has a favourite 😞
I wonder what their custody arrangement is though because it seems they’ve split the kids up and Bella doesn’t get much access to Ahi?

• Sad

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
View attachment 2735694
So you post your highlight reel publicly and try and catch people’s attention - including paying to promote your posts - but when someone asks a pretty basic question about a relationship you splashed all over the internet it’s inappropriate and outdated…

She’s so thick.
‘nothing’ happened between her and her wife and mother of her children? What a cold bitch.

Notascammer

PSA to Mo;

You can really enjoy time with your kids and not post it to social media.

Also, you come across really creepy and weird in videos and photos you post with your girlfriend. It's super awkward to watch. It's giving predator and I'm sure that's not your vibe.

✌
The whole Moana + Maria vibe is off! There is just no genuine energy. Everything that those two share on social media feels staged. Her relationship with Bella was the complete opposite.

I don't know what Maria's past relationships are like because I'd never heard of her before this show with Moana

unhinched

Do people actually listen to “Mo” on the radio?? Like I can’t believe she has a radio show. She is not what I think of when I think radio DJ. Whenever she thinks she has a point to make and does talking stories she comes across as stupid and uneducated. And today with the Melbourne weather forecast with a 3 degree low and her caption “this is a sick joke” like wtf 🤦🏼‍♀️ Babe it’s winter in Melbourne is it not?? The winter temperatures Melbourne are having are the summer temperatures where I live 😭 STFU Mo! She honestly makes me roll my eyes so hard.

• Haha

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
What I don’t like about Maria is that she is always lecturing people as if she knows it all when she does not.
I also dislike these narcissistic treats that she has she lives for the camera and attention.
This is her friends wedding and she is dressed like that to get attention.
Why not wear a normal more covered up sari..no she has to be attention.
100%
She’s self obsessed and it’s cringe to witness.
There’s a healthy self love, feeling cute, just generally liking yourself and the skin you’re in - and then there is being an absolute twat about it.

I think sari’s are absolutely beautiful. I don’t know what TF she’s wearing here.

But life is short, do whatever you want, no harm done. I just happen to think you look like a moron.
She would be *exhausting* to be in a relationship with. Sets herself up as an expert on most subjects 🙄😬🫡

BecJudd

When I go for a swim in a beautiful location I always wade out into the water with my phone and start eye fucking myself using the camera then post it for strangers online.

wtf is wrong with these weirdos??
Then they'd get upset that people snark on them and their relationship with their family! Keep it offline!

Reactions: 6

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
It is sad because I like Mo for the most part. It's embarrassing watching her act like a clown to keep Maria amused and entertained and interested.

Wedwin

Maria’s new hooters HAD to be ‘Launched’ as well. She’s on a high from all the self-congratulatory posts, events, interviews and magazine covers she’s on!

I had a squiz at Jorgee’s new gf’s ig page and she’s sharing all her ‘work highlights’ in stories today. I think there’s a battle of the ‘sexiest’ going on!

• Haha

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
Wow all of the gala content is SO, sooo cringe 😬 like Mo coming out from under the dress.. the extremely boring and weird stuff about getting ready.. was she trying to be funny..? Maria seems like a gigantic pain in the rear and won’t last with someone with kids..
What in the fuck was that reel? So embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Not so subtle dig at their co-parenting arrangements
Came here to post the same thing!!!

I’m wondering if Moana is staying a parent to Svea but bell has decided not tobe to ahi (if that makes sense and not having a dog at all but maybe it’s easier ?) maybe bell wants that for Svea too that she is her mum only and no Moana

I’m not sure if they are bio siblings or half siblings - would depend whose egg they used but I assumed they used the same sperm donor ?

but yeh that was a big dig at bell.

im not sure what it’s like for younger kids but older ones they do one year with mum one with dad and just see the other parent at next visit until they are old enough not to care too much

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Hate to say this because A is an adorable child and deserves the world but I dont think it's M in this situation that is the problem. Technically B is also his Mum but I feel as though she is the one who keeps her distance if M were keeping him from her she would post him saying "Missing this guy" or similar or even a bloody birthday message, but she never does and constantly posts S...very sad indeed!
i agree I sensed a distance right throughout the pregnancy it was not reciprocated by B for all of M’s fault she dotes on her kids.

One day there will be a tell all and I am here for it