Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Not so subtle dig at their co-parenting arrangements
I always thought Moana was a bit of a jerk but this post takes the absolute cake - I work in this area and farrrrrrr outtttttttt Moana Hope - get a hold of yourself.

Do not post snide digs at your co-parent online for fucks sake.

I have no sympathy at all for her after I saw this.Think it, feel it, vent to friends and family but not on the internet, you imbecile 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21

notgifted

VIP Member
I used to really like Moana, an old follower, but the break up was strange, I felt so sad for them both, but something felt off, I don’t know why but I felt sorry for her, thinking of the kids being split etc but the more that comes out now, I just feel stupid.
Moana seems like nasty bitch, flaunting her new root and rubbing it in Bella’s face with the articles. It’s pretty fucking gross, I get Cachia vibes but worse if that’s even possible

Reactions: 18

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
Thank you @Michy02.
Finally a place to vent 🙃

There has been subtle but consistent denigration of her ex wife that has left me feeling the ick.
She has implied that she lost herself during the relationship and she’s finally happy. Implying the relationship was a bad one.

Say whatever you like to your friends and family but keep it off social media.
Even if only for the children’s sake and a respectful co-parenting relationship.
You had kids together - she deserves respect.
And there’s a power imbalance - she doesn’t have the same media platform or fan base you do.
The comments she made about selling her house that she worked so hard for was very snide towards her WIFE whom SHE LEFT. You left the marriage and now the marital home needs to be sold. That’s life, babes!

The subtle jabs at Bella who, on the outside, appears to be a very loving and supportive partner (as well as her family who embraced Moana) is very unfair. Of course, we don’t live with them and we don’t know how their relationship really was behind closed doors, but to suggest it was a bad relationship when you’re now involved with the most attention-seeking person out there is a joke. .

I don’t think her romance with Maria will last. And flaunting it all over the place is just dig after dig at Bella who has maintained a dignified silence.

Reactions: 18

Notascammer

😬
Yeah, not awkward at all
She's certainly got a type!!

I am so glad there is a Moana Thread. God I used to absolutely love her but this whole divorce/shack up situation has certainly changed my mind!

She literally seemed to have it all! Career, beautiful wife, gorgeous kids, brought a house and yet she claims she wasn't happy to through a majority of the above out in favour of a clearly good time not a long time sex fest with a well known model!

Why why why?

Hasn't Bella held herself well in this whole sad affair though? I initially thought her conscious uncoupling statement was weird lol but now I see she's just letting Mo make a fool of herself and staying quiet! She's soooooo good and natural with the kids Bella!

Reactions: 17

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
I would rather floss my teeth with someone’s hair than spend time with Maria. She sets herself up as a font of all knowledge, an expert on everything, a curator of word salad. How exhausting.

Moana is just dumb as a box of bricks. She really is incredibly thick.

If you love your kids so much STFU about their mother on social media, you ignoramus 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Thank you @Michy02.
Finally a place to vent 🙃

There has been subtle but consistent denigration of her ex wife that has left me feeling the ick.
She has implied that she lost herself during the relationship and she’s finally happy. Implying the relationship was a bad one.

Say whatever you like to your friends and family but keep it off social media.
Even if only for the children’s sake and a respectful co-parenting relationship.
You had kids together - she deserves respect.
And there’s a power imbalance - she doesn’t have the same media platform or fan base you do.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

notahater1010

VIP Member
Maria won as the voice of now. We can’t take MC seriously anymore.
This is what they used to describe her haha
oh yeah I can tell Maria definitely deals with financial hardship,intergenerational trauma and mental health.
The women is insufferable. If she could be a spokesperson for moms, disabled and more she would. The more titles the better for her.

MARIA THATTIL
A fierce advocate for inclusion and equality, Thattil tackles issues of racism, sexism, financial hardship, homophobia, intergenerational trauma and mental health struggles in her book, Unbounded: Manifesting a Life Without Limits, her podcast, The Maria Thattil Show, and TEDx speech this year. She also made her acting debut in the reboot of Mother and Son.

I actually think that Moana and Maria are a match made in clout heaven. They love the attention and do all for clout.

• Sick
Reactions: 15

emmygluewho

VIP Member
And the massive post Maria put up about how amazing a parent Moana is…..if you have to try and tell everyone how amazing you are, it’s usually less believable!
Exactly! And stay in your lane Maria. You have known this predator for a few weeks. Chill.

Getting involved with the kids is so rank this early on.

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Mo,
Maria is not going to want to retire on a farm.
She’s a hard-core high maintenance woman.
Bless your heart but it’s not going to work.
Sincerely, everyone on the internet xxx

• Haha

Expresso Martini

I’ve loved Mo and Bella (and Vinny) since Mo was on Survivor.
Mo has become completely insufferable and this Maria is even worse. I feel sad for Bella and the kids being separated.
Mo making a big deal about only ‘being allowed’ to see Svea on her birthday for 3 hours was gross. Keep that shit private and off Insta.
Wonder what Vinny will do with her tattoo now

Also, just discovered this thread so apologies for liking all comments from October last year haha

• Heart
  • Haha

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
IMG_1609.jpeg

What in the Meghan Markle level of virtue signalling is this? I love awards like these, they are fabulous 😂😂

Voice of what? What qualification or experience does this chick have that makes her opinion worth listening to?

Also, Marie Claire asked for a promo pic to go along with the nomination and this modeling pose is what Maria sent through.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Sashafierce

It’s certainly a very odd arrangement having split the kids, I dunno it’s not really my place to comment on their dynamic but as a lgbt member myself, if I was to ever have kids with my partner they would be considered BOTH ours not just because one of us carried. I could never imagine splitting them up, I get it may be ‘easier’ but it just doesn’t seem right. They were brought into this world as a family of four, and then suddenly split up to suit the parents. Doesn’t sit well with me, but again, it’s not really my place to say (yet I still am) 😂

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Just looked at her she page. Wow, that relationship is so performative.
The fake sleeping, the OTT reactions, the fake sincerity when talking to camera. Maria is on track to get her own thread. She’s something else.

Moana is setting up the camera and then getting this schmaltzy footage for us. How cringe!
Imagine being in the heady days of a new relationship and your new partner says, “hang on love, this is cute, imma just going to stop, set up the phone and press record then edit and post it. BRB”

We know Maria is loving the attention and re-posting everything but in a “normal” interaction between two humans that is mighty weird behaviour 😳😬😬

• Haha
  • Sad

dEEpEars

Imagine being Bella and watching all this play out sooooo publicly mere months after you and your WIFE have split. So yuck.

And the massive post Maria put up about how amazing a parent Moana is…..if you have to try and tell everyone how amazing you are, it’s usually less believable!

Reactions: 13

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
👆🏼 agreed 🙄
We get it, girl. You love the way you look and you want us all to know about it 👍🏽

The pair of them are absolutely perfect for each other. The constant eye-fucking in the camera must be absolutely bloody exhausting.

I also noticed their schmaltzy lovey-dovey posts have cooled. I reckon there’s a bit more life in the relationship yet but ultimately I can’t see Maria settling for a life in the ‘burbs raising kids with her scruffy wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 13