Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
There it is. Commentary around co parenting. Yikes.
She’d give anything to wake up and see her daughter everyday except save her marriage with her daughters mother. Also, Belle is not the primary caregiver for Ahi yet Mo just makes it all about herself.

Reactions: 13

notahater1010

VIP Member
I will say this and I know some people will not agree with me. But I do not see truth or anything genuine in Maria being queer and having relationship with women.
I don’t know what it is but it does not seem genuine. I bet in a few years she will end up married to a guy.

The relationship with Mo is so out there and they show too much that makes me think it is all for show and for likes, to promote her.

• Heart

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
I was also cringing hard.
I know Maria is absolutely desperate for clout but I thought Moana was a teensy bit more classy.

Maria won’t be able to handle grubby, annoying and demanding kids long term (any kids, these ones look absolutely adorable) and Moana should eventually tire of playing the big clueless doofus persona she currently has going on.

It’s extremely entertaining to watch pan out but I’m not heartless, it’s sad too.

unhinched

Wow all of the gala content is SO, sooo cringe 😬 like Mo coming out from under the dress.. the extremely boring and weird stuff about getting ready.. was she trying to be funny..? Maria seems like a gigantic pain in the rear and won’t last with someone with kids..

• Haha
Reactions: 12

redball00n

VIP Member
IMG_9481.jpeg

WTF is this photo 😭 this is how i used to pose with randomers i became best mates with in the smoking shelter for 10 minutes back in the day, not my partner 😂

• Haha

notahater1010

VIP Member
Maria thinks SHE IS the spokesperson for every issue that is going on in the world.

She think that because she won Miss Australia being a POC that gives her the power to talk about all minority groups.

I mean she is always mentioning that as a Queer, Asian POC she can speak on behalf of all those and more.
This women is insufferable…she talks about world issues while shilling cheap workout clothes.
---
If someone call her gay…she makes a video about it…if someone call her hot on the street…she makes a video about….She is constantly fighting a battle in her own head and make everything an issue when it is not that deep.

I am surprised that until now Maria has not come up with any stories about being abused or SA as a child/adult or even gone through DV because she will use any and every current issues to appropriate the cause and say that she is part of that group too.

By the way Maria’s ex partner has upgraded big time. She is dating a hot motel. While Maria downgraded dating someone who looks grub.

Last edited:

itssobutiful

I’m so glad this thread exists.
1. Is it weird to go and see Santa with only ONE of your children?
2. Bella looks beyond happy and thriving.

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
So this promotional drone footage of their getaway screams fake af. It wasn’t a special birthday gift at all.

Who else is absolutely over this influencer shit.
Some asked me once why I hate influencers.

it’s because they are fake af. Nothing authentic about them.
Mo is a total sell-out.

• Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
In a move that can only be described as juvenile, Mo surprises us all by emerging from beneath Maria's billowing skirt.

I think I need to see a chiropractor because I injured myself cringing at this 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

notahater1010

VIP Member
The way she kept saying that she loves making Maria laugh. What are you? a clown hahaha

She is so bloody awkward. And Maria loves to be the center of attention so for her to be with someone who is introvert, awkward and not good looking is best.
She does not have to compete for attention of who is the prettiest in the relationship like when she was with Jorgee.

• Haha

mummasoc

Chatty Member
Maria was so over the top and fake in her commentary when they were waiting for Svea to open The door to the party. Moana definitely made it a competition who could do the most over the top pink party - for 2 hours !

Reactions: 11

emmygluewho

VIP Member
For someone who is so sure about who she is, she sure as hell get offended by any comment that relates to her sexuality.
The constant lecture about everything it is so exhausting…And the question is WTF is Maria Thattil?!? She is just Miss Australia aka an influencer.

She is not knowledgeable enough to discuss current affairs or even give her opinion about what is happening in Israel.

Have you guys noticed that with Jorgee it took her months to make it official but with Moana they make it official really fast.
And the way they try to show how happy they are and how much of a match they are…it all looks so fake and for the media.
I'm calling absolute bullshit on her receiving a homophobic message.

mummasoc

Chatty Member
And it doesn’t come across as genuine or sincere at all. It’s so performative from both of them. I find it cringey to watch. Bella was and still is classy

Wedwin

Why is she pulling the Sari down so low on her hip-bone? Does she think she’s wearing low-rise jeans? Way to make one of the most elegant cultural attires look cheap and tacky.

Can‘t stand this show-pony. Who the hell uses their friend’s wedding for a costume reveal?!

She spent years denying her Indianness, but now wants to be poster-child for the South Asian community. Fuck off! She highjacks every identity to garner more attention for herself … and the Indian diaspora are in the millions. Strategic much! She‘ll be vying for Bollywood next. She’s mentioned taking acting lessons recently. God help us

notahater1010

VIP Member
I personally can’t stand Maria. She is Ms know it all. Everything turn into a lecture from her. It is so exhausting.