Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I went to a DoTerra gathering at a friend's house not realising what it was. Some of the claims were astounding. There was mention of cancer. Not curing but not far off. These people have no knowledge or expertise on what they sell. Case in point: Nicola Wills posting on IG about her top 5 products. I'm into skincare and have done a fair amount of research. It was actually so cringe to watch.

Just checked. The travel consultancy I used isn't listed. Phew.
I can’t bear Nicola Wills’ voice. So annoying!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Do we know where in South America she's gone? There's a new Covid variant over there. She also needs reporting to the UK Police for going on holiday. Someone's reported Sam Faiers for going to the Maldives in tier 4!
She’s in Cancun I believe

HoGi

VIP Member
Oh my god I just cannot stand anything like this usbourne books... Ann summers... forever living ... juice plus or anything vaguely similar which involves selling on social media! It’s so so so embarassing there’s too many trying to do it physically makes me feel sick I don’t know why it angers me so much it makes me immediately think the person is of low intelligence to think it’s a good idea... u can’t just sell stuff to ur 3 mates an be a millionaire 😂 what a waste of time !!!!!! I’m seeing more and more I can’t believe people fall for it I know I’ve commented pretty much this before 😂 cringes me to high heaven makes my face screw up an my stomach turn 😂 be your own boss shit and earn £2.50 a month... as if ‘Becky’ or ‘Claire’s’ forever living page is gonna get thousands of likes and comments they only ever get one like which is there husband omg I’m so nasty it’s just this it’s my pet freaking hateeeeee

Also if I need shampoo or lotion or freaking body spray I will go to MORRISONS like a normal person 😂😭😂😭👀👀👀

Maybe I’ll start selling lettuce in a hamper and charge £20 best lettuce ever from lettuce land
I totally agree. A girl i work with has just started selling scentsy. I thought she was intelligent and I have now lost a lot of respect for her.

Bgr101

VIP Member
The ‘independent travel advisor’ got back in contact with me cos I never responded to her message trying to recruit me. I just told her I’m lucky enough to have a stable job and I don’t want to get involved in the travel industry during a pandemic when people are being advised not to travel. I just don’t understand why people think that would be a good ‘opportunity’.
What she say?

Is that Shelley Booth fitness woman operating an MLM?

I’ve had a few pals on FB who have signed up trying to get me to join. It’s well over £100 a month, so not cheap, and I keep being offered discounts from the friends.

TJ90

VIP Member
Whatever Beauty by BB is I’ve just been asked to join a Facebook group on it. Looks like a new skincare pyramid scheme

LDNtea

VIP Member
While I do sympathise with anyone in in difficult financial situation, I do also agree with some of the other posters that it’s likely just a recruitment tactic. Which I find very sad.
Sooo sad because I was here about to say I agree with what she’s said! (And I am furloughed for now). But if it’s just a guilt trip then ugh how sad.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I've seen her mentioned in the Hinch thread at the time Sophie did her vision (beg) board. I think they only put her initials though, it was about Katie putting up an Amazon wish list so all her downline/followers could buy her presents for a baby shower. This was during the first lockdown when many were losing jobs, furloughed and struggling financially. She said the midwives told her to do it, however her and her partner have about 6 kids between them and she's apparently loaded. I'm sure the midwives didn't realise her financial situation when they suggested it. I've not seen much else besides what I mentioned before.
She once said her bank balance looked like a phone number 😯 so I'm guessing she's not short of a bob or two