MLM #2 Don’t Try to Recruit Me Boo (Multi level marketing)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the first two episodes were fantastic. It got a bit boring towards the end. I need to watch it again tbh.
I’m on episode 3 now. I do agree from what I’ve seen so far. But I’m still finding it interesting. What I’m finding particularly interesting is the owners refusing point blank to take any responsibility for anything negative at all 😂😂

Reactions: 4
The husband seems pompous ego and the wife.. really is quite catty and looks down on everyone.. like some says.. she forgets she was selling leggings out her boot

Compared to what she used to sell 🙄 she’s due twin’s this week as well.
The miracle twins. Which just magically popped right where they needed to be when the surgeon made a little incision. Biggest bull story ever after pretending she had been rushed into hospital suffering an ectopic pregnancy as she had yet another domestic with Joe

Reactions: 1
The miracle twins. Which just magically popped right where they needed to be when the surgeon made a little incision. Biggest bull story ever after pretending she had been rushed into hospital suffering an ectopic pregnancy as she had yet another domestic with Joe
Was these the twins that were originally quads? Or were the quads from the last set of twins? 7 babies with Joe so far (regardless of whether they’ve made Earth or not)

The twins she's having now are apparently from the quads. She got pregnant with quads a month after losing twins.

The twins she's having now are apparently from the quads. She got pregnant with quads a month after losing twins.
I can’t bloody keep up at all. What’s going to happen when Her Elder Daughter comes to visit? Joe will have to go to his mums and she’ll be home alone with 3 kids or she’ll bin the twins off with Joe. They will split up by Christmas again. Then get back together. Health issues somewhere along the lines as well. Mark my words 🙄

Reactions: 2
I went to school with a lad who's sister sells Juice Plus, she made over 100k a year within her first few years (apparently), was travelling to America all the time buying expensive bags and shoes (deffo not fakes she would show her buying them in shops).

Next minute she gets a job and said it was cos she missed social interaction. Spoke to her brother, seems thats not the case, she lost all motivation and her commissions went right down because after a falling out with the girl who signed her up who then got the corporate side involved they capped her position, so despite her team being at a much higher level she wasn't able to achieve or get bonuses for those positions. Her brother said the bonuses added up to almost 100k which at first I though was BS but then when you look at the bonuses of higher figures, they are all 5 figures and he's not the type to make stuff up, given he despises it all.

Feel sorry for her and no idea why she still sells it.

Reactions: 2
I had to come here and share this, I’ve just seen a Herbalife male rep say that he would die for the company!!! WTAF????

• Haha
  • Wow
Think I mentioned this on the previous thread but I did Body Shop for over a year. I signed up because I was constantly buying stuff from my step sister anyway! Made a little money, got free stuff (which is stuff I’ve paid for since as well), but… it was all just family and friends and I never pressured anyone to buy anything. I decided it was way too much time on social media and it was impacting my mental health. Happily went on my merry way until I get a message “hi hun it’s been ages, just wondered if you wanted to rejoin, we have an offer…”. Sent back that I was busy with work and I don’t have the time or inclination to do it again. What do you know I have been blocked…

Just checked her out.. typical formula.. insult your clients.. your leading tit boring lives. Motivational quotes.. positive affirmations… they really are amoebas… no moral compass for the people at the bottom of these schemes that they prey on

I’m really tempted to expose these parasites.. I have some contacts in love productions and have done some docu stuff as a presenter but in a different field..Harriet Aldridge, Olivia measures and Dani are plumb for exposure. I wasn’t aware of the prevalence of MLM’s until I started to look at local Instagram posts and was bombarded. I’m really disgusted when someone is that corrupt. Many of these woman ( that’s who they target) don’t have the money.. totally exploited

What do you think ladies? Should I pitch a exposure? Any other PMD’s in the uk who should be on my radar!
Sinead Kavanagh

Just checked her out.. typical formula.. insult your clients.. your leading tit boring lives. Motivational quotes.. positive affirmations… they really are amoebas… no moral compass for the people at the bottom of these schemes that they prey on

I’m really tempted to expose these parasites.. I have some contacts in love productions and have done some docu stuff as a presenter but in a different field..Harriet Aldridge, Olivia measures and Dani are plumb for exposure. I wasn’t aware of the prevalence of MLM’s until I started to look at local Instagram posts and was bombarded. I’m really disgusted when someone is that corrupt. Many of these woman ( that’s who they target) don’t have the money.. totally exploited

What do you think ladies? Should I pitch a exposure? Any other PMD’s in the uk who should be on my radar!
Emma Leyland

Right I’m back to blast about MLM Herbalife I was signed up by someone who has been major helpful but we’re based in different parts of the country. They are in England. I am in Northern Ireland. I did make a loss of under 1 stone and was completely buzzing then in middle of this I got covid and long covid. Living home alone, isolating and my Mum lying in a cardiac ward a hour away awaiting urgent surgery to have a nail and rod inserted into her badly broken hip. On cardiac ward due to her cardiac issues requiring round the clock care. When I was in Altnagelvin visiting her and following all relevant advice and procedures I caught covid and it was rough. Couldn’t visit Mum and couldn’t have anyone come look after me. Got over a few scary nights of needing the ambulance out as couldn’t breathe due to the constant vomiting. Lots of rest and slow progress and long covid slaps me on the head to say ‘hi! I’m keeping you company! 🤨😱😢 I knew I needed to get back into Herbalife as I had lost a stone previously and it worked. As I live in NI, I thought I would be better off with an NI coach. He was reluctant to sign me on as I’ve got products through my English down line. I’d contacted both British down line and no response. I messaged the NI Herbalife coach to say I’d ordered some pieces and was keen to get started. His response to me was that for him to train me i have to buy from him, even though I’m already signed up as a consultant and get cheaper products. All he has to do is talk to his upline, explain the situation that I was being trained by two English people and I live in Northern Ireland and I would like to transfer over to him as he is in NI. He hasn’t had the good manners to respond to my message and I think because I’m not blond, big chested and tanned that I don’t fit his critique! I would love to tackle him about it as it might take time to change down line but I think I just don’t fit into the sort of woman he wants to train, I’m just a plain Jane that won’t flaunts my tits about in some of the poses! A very sleep deprived rant over!!

I remember a lady I used to work with was always facebook messaging me about Forever Living (I think that's what it was called basically aloe vera) I had never even heard of it before and she just kept on and on despite me not wanting to buy anything.

Hun I follow posted today that she got over £8k and her husband got over £4k. It can’t be real can it?

The picture she shared showing her pay seemed to suggest her business account has over £130k in it

Edit - posted pics but then took down as I know lots of huns watch this thread and don’t want to risk getting trolled by this person.

Reactions: 1