Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the sycophants are joining the other site!
The whole thing is insane and Mel is encouraging it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t joined that other forum as I can’t handle 2, but I dipped in to look earlier and that wakey wakey posted an odd screenshot, then deleted it. Is this from Twitter?

IMG_1241.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Now the sycophants are joining the other site!
The whole thing is insane and Mel is encouraging it.
Two people joined to defend Mel, so basically Mel and her husband then 🫠🫠😂😂 the one comment to the other saying ‘I frikkin love you’ it’s defo them two 😂😂😂 pair of saddos!

Gotta say though the accusation has proper cracked me up 😂 those mothers of her step kids need to keep a close eye on her 👀

Don’t worry aswell to her followers reading here, none of her family are on this thread at all! Imagine the chance that her family member would be commenting on here from before the tik tok threads got locked down, would be a very small chance of that happening as they’ve been locked down for quite a long time! Just Mel again making shite up to make everyone but her look bad 🥱

Reactions: 5
Christ on a Cracker! How long was Mel on a live tonight? She was on before and after my work!

Even though I write long posts I dont spend 1/10th of the time Mel does online. Even less this weekend as I'm going away again for the long weekend. I dread to think what I'll miss.

Something that amuses me is Mel seems to get excited by the growing numbers of people following her, that's OK, she accepts those people wasting time online, but she cannot understand why anyone can spend time online calling out people who wont tolerate influencers who overstep the mark, so it's ok in Mels world to game for hours every evening and waste hours criticising your estranged family but woe be tide anyone coming online to call out abhorrent behaviour. Pot calling kettle me thinks!

As for the latest drama WHAT THE HELL was Mel thinking to post that about her stepdaughter online to strangers? That was posted long before tiktok infamy. Nothing is sacred with that woman. If I was that child or that child's mother I'd be raging at Mel!

Reactions: 4
Two people joined to defend Mel, so basically Mel and her husband then 🫠🫠😂😂 the one comment to the other saying ‘I frikkin love you’ it’s defo them two 😂😂😂 pair of saddos!

Gotta say though the accusation has proper cracked me up 😂 those mothers of her step kids need to keep a close eye on her 👀

Don’t worry aswell to her followers reading here, none of her family are on this thread at all! Imagine the chance that her family member would be commenting on here from before the tik tok threads got locked down, would be a very small chance of that happening as they’ve been locked down for quite a long time! Just Mel again making shite up to make everyone but her look bad 🥱
Definitely her! She says that to him all the time! C’mon gal at least try to be discreet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely her! She says that to him all the time! C’mon gal at least try to be discreet 😂
Honestly how bloody obvious does she wanna be! She’s just full on insulting people on there too defo her thinking she’s clever with her quick comebacks! Absolute twit face!

I caught the beginning of her live last night where she said she'd had a call, was it from her brother?

Reactions: 1
All of their facebooks, hers and his as well as Twitter and Instagram were completely open from when I first started watching her around October last year. When she started up the step mum series. I too was able to find out all sorts about her, and the step kids mum was on there.

I remember we all had a nosey at work, because of what she did to our colleague even our boss got in on the act and found her employer and other info for a police complaint.

If she was that concerned re safety she’d have been private from the get go.
So, if all of her social media platforms were completely open for everyone to read and comment on last year as you say, and NONE of her estranged family bothered her, contacted her, threatened her, harrassed her, SURELY she and the Police must see that everything that's happening to her now is totally down to her own behaviour on tiktok? How can she not see that?

Mels own actions are causing ALL of the reactions she is getting. Now her actual step children are getting affected by her behaviour, it's clear it's upsetting her husband. She's had more meltdowns in a month than I've had in a lifetime, yet all Mel does is double down, create more chaos, cause more damage and make the situation worse. Why? Is this the only way she can help random strangers if that's what's so important to her? Are random strangers more important than her own new family? It's actually insane and it's makes absolutely no sense.

I maintain she's doing what she's doing for money and for fame because NOBODY would put themselves and their new family through this just to help random strangers, nobody.

What do other people think are the actual reasons she's putting everything she allegedly holds so dear at such risk?

What on earth is that last bit about 🤢 hope to god that’s not Mel trying to defend herself cus if it is then she defo has tendencies similiar to her brother saying stuff like that!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
What on earth is that last bit about 🤢 hope to god that’s not Mel trying to defend herself cus if it is then she defo has tendencies similiar to her brother saying stuff like that!
Jesus wept, that just screams nonce behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Jesus wept, that just screams nonce behaviour.
Absolutely vile thing to say! Not sure I’d want supporters who thought like that if it’s not Mel herself writing it 🤢

How are police not done with these ‘creators’ that constantly complain to them, imagine how many times of day they hear ‘so and so of tattle and comment cafe said my moms name to a bunch of other strangers’ bleeping hell man I’d be dead embarrassed knowing I myself had named my family, shared pictures and personal details about them to thousands of people on the internet!

Looks like she’s not working today probably too busy making a load of profiles on comment cafe!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another video where Mel speaks untruths. She's asking if the police will believe a person who respects and keeps their anonymity. Well in the case of sexual abuse Mel, not only do the police believe people who wish to keep their anonymity, they support such behaviour!

A person who's been sexually abused can if they wish remain completely anonymous in court by giving evidence with a curtain around them. After a Sexual Abuse court case a victims anonymity is completely respected by the media in reporting sex crimes unless the survivor chooses not to remain anonymous.

You see Mel, sex crimes and the many consequences are so serious that anonymity is both guaranteed and encouraged.

Let's play devil's advocate here. If a person has been raped by say a sibling, they may want to get justice through legal means, which means they must not prejudice any forthcoming proceedings. They may say want to silence another sibling who goes online gossiping about them incase that sibling prejudices their case but they cannot do it publicly as this might prejudice any legal proceedings they may wish to bring.

Talking privately to friends, family, therapists, doctors, helplines, charities is how NORMAL people get support after being raped. The DAMAGE Mel is doing to any of her relatives who may have actually been raped, and any other rape victims unsure how to proceed and who are looking for support online is real.

For any sexual abuse survivors listening to Mels story today thinking the police won't support them in remaining anonymous, PLEASE IGNORE MEL. She is not only a danger to herself but once again she is a danger to rape victims who maybe unsure if the police will respect their anonymity, THEY WILL AND THEY DO.
Mel Byrne, you are an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE to all survivors of sexual abuse
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Oh my bleeping god, this is absolutely vile. Mel you’re a dirty noncey cow. Get therapy, I hope the mums see this and stop you seeing their kids. I wouldn’t have you anywhere near my vulnerable children!!!
---
I actually think she gets a bit giddy when something happens so she can make a video for content 🙈 she’s fallen into the realms of becki jones and aimless where even the negative stuff is fine because it brings in the views!

She got called out over on CC (I’m not sure we’re allowed to say the actual name of the other site) and then went quiet 😂😂😂 bet she’s gutted she purposely named that website so people would go over and defend her and only her and her husband commented 💀
She does! Biggest tell that she’s a narcissist herself, she’s getting ‘supply’ from all of this. That’s why she’s excited and giddy, because it’s feeding her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
actually makes me glad tattle has the registration shut, its carnage over there lmao
Yeah I was very relieved that Mel and Andrew didn’t descend on us last night. The admin on the other site seem slow, but they now seem to have reposted the thread with most of the discussion deleted.

Sorry what is this and where is it from? There is no name or anything how do you know she said it?

On her live last night, Mels stepson was on the live commenting so she knew he was there. She went on to talk about how she sits on her husband's face during sex, it was disgusting and as always it was wholly inappropriate. She knew her stepson was watching as he'd commented so I think the comment is to do with that and the implication is that it's even more inappropriate if Mel wrote the message as she thinks we are prudish for calling out her talking about her sex life and sexual abuse.

• Wow
  • Sick
She's unhinged , and he's skating on thin ice allowing his kids to be around that behaviour. She is a narcissist. Every thing she said in her video is HER! Also how dare she call sexual abuse survivors cowards for not speaking up

Reactions: 2