Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done her research through these comments on here about her content not helping a single fucker and she’s woke up with the genius idea that she’s going to finally start listening to others stories and helping others! Let’s see how long that lasts until she’s asking people to stop trauma dumping on her again 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s always good to lend a listening ear to those that need it, but it should stop there.
Mel has a degree is drama, and no two traumas are the same. The only advice she should be giving is to seek professional help and provide contacts.

Reactions: 5
genuine question, does she have a job? she just seems to either be on tiktok live all day or sitting in a car doing videos

Reactions: 7
genuine question, does she have a job? she just seems to either be on tiktok live all day or sitting in a car doing videos
Yeah she is a ‘billing executive’ for a Telecoms company. Cushy job with very little to do going off the lives she used to do on her employers time!

Reactions: 6
I’m in the wrong game, I’m not allowed my phone at work and don’t want to waste my poxy one hour of break glued to it! That phones never out of her hand, it’s weird!

'Most couples enjoy the thrill of the honeymoon phase in marriage for anywhere from six months to two years'.

Not Mel, Mel has spent the first 9mths of her honeymoon period looking backwards at her estranged family. I cannot imagine putting so much effort into a wedding then as soon as it's over, choosing to fill your honeymoon period by slating your husband's ex partners online for mths. Then getting completely immersed in your estranged family & the trauma associated with it. Mel brought all the drama into the heart of her new marital home & honeymoon period.

I personally cannot imagine putting all of these estranged people & their behaviour before your present & your husband in your honeymoon period having spent their courtship also immersed in her past.
Such a kick in the teeth to her new husband. To me it looks like she's bored of her marriage to her husband already and would rather focus on random strangers and her "estranged family" than enjoying her honeymoon period.
Her husband gave her the wedding of her dreams, she gave him a honeymoon period of drama & crisis, AKA Mel style 🙄

Reactions: 3
Am I right in thinking the first time she’s mentioned the three having hearing aids is only now after it’s been discussed on here?

😂😂😂 She said this morning she wanted to broaden her horizons and talk about more open topics that affect ppl, so she asked ppl to leave her questions about more broader subjects.

People then leave questions and the nMel answers one of the questions by totally relating it to her trauma and talking about herself and her feelings. Mel couldn't broaden her horizons away from herself or her estranged family if her life depended on it! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s always good to lend a listening ear to those that need it, but it should stop there.
Mel has a degree is drama, and no two traumas are the same. The only advice she should be giving is to seek professional help and provide contacts.
Honestly with the type of stuff she’s talking about it really is a risky giving people advice that will most likely require proper medical help
---
Am I right in thinking the first time she’s mentioned the three having hearing aids is only now after it’s been discussed on here?
Correct!!! Also noticed she’s taken the filter off since someone mentioned the other day that she’s still using the filter! She’s obsessed with reading on here 🙈

• Heart
Honestly with the type of stuff she’s talking about it really is a risky giving people advice that will most likely require proper medical help
---

Correct!!! Also noticed she’s taken the filter off since someone mentioned the other day that she’s still using the filter! She’s obsessed with reading on here 🙈
It really is.

I can imagine when I was in my most vulnerable state with PTSD/OCD etc., I’d have watched someone like her, I’d have taken her words as gospel and if it wasn’t working, I’d have blamed myself and spiralled/done something silly.

These are such vulnerable people and mental health isn’t something to profit off or get views for.

I’m really not for it, seriously if she cared, she’d tell them to get proper help.

She’s not exactly stable herself either,.,

• Heart
It really is.

I can imagine when I was in my most vulnerable state with PTSD/OCD etc., I’d have watched someone like her, I’d have taken her words as gospel and if it wasn’t working, I’d have blamed myself and spiralled/done something silly.

These are such vulnerable people and mental health isn’t something to profit off or get views for.

I’m really not for it, seriously if she cared, she’d tell them to get proper help.

She’s not exactly stable herself either,.,
She acknowledged that she’s not a professional, but I agree with you. She should be signposting them not offering unqualified advice for attention and money. She has already criticised the Samaritans and complained about people messaging her. Now she is trying appear to be helpful to avoid criticism.

• Heart
She acknowledged that she’s not a professional, but I agree with you. She should be signposting them not offering unqualified advice for attention and money. She has already criticised the Samaritans and complained about people messaging her. Now she is trying appear to be helpful to avoid criticism.
Yeah and I’m really glad she said that, but I just keep thinking back to my older, fragile mind and I know I’d have sat there and thought “If it’s not worked for her, then it won’t for me”. Having suffered with a very episode in my life (luckily short term), it’s well and truly opened my eyes to MH and how complex it is and that’s it’s not just a “it’s a new day tomorrow/yeah but you’re so lucky because of have XYZ” type of tit talk.

I was also extremely skeptical of talking therapies, and thought that was a load of shite- but actually it helped me so, so much and I am so grateful to the NHS for it!

• Heart
The latest video and posts on the other site. 😱 Probably her brother making things up, but what did she expect..? 🥴

• Wow
Let me get this right, because curiosity got the better of me and I found the mother we've all heard about for months am I now been accused of orchestrating everything else everyone is saying about Mel? Seriously!

What I have never disclosed before is when I discovered Mels page I mainly liked her because she sounds exactly like my best friend, a person whom I love dearly. I immediately knew she came from the same place my best friend did as she sounds EXACTLY the same. I've shared I've been abused on here to explain my feelings towards what Mel is doing and how wrong I believe they are.

If the implication is that I'm behind anything other than what I wtire here then it's wrong. I may write long posts but I articulate exactly how I feel here and nowhere else. I'm guilty of guessing where Mel came from months ago because she sounds exactly like my bestie and I curiously found her mother the great alleged narcissist after chatting to my bestie recently as Mels behaviour winds me up immensely. I write here as writing anywhere else is trolling and I've always vented my frustrations with people here because this page is designed for it to be done here. Mel is trying to manipulate the narrative again. What a suprise! NOT!

Let me get this right, because curiosity got the better of me and I found the mother we've all heard about for months am I now been accused of orchestrating everything else everyone is saying about Mel? Seriously!

What I have never disclosed before is when I discovered Mels page I mainly liked her because she sounds exactly like my best friend, a person whom I love dearly. I immediately knew she came from the same place my best friend did as she sounds EXACTLY the same. I've shared I've been abused on here to explain my feelings towards what Mel is doing and how wrong I believe they are.

If the implication is that I'm behind anything other than what I wtire here then it's wrong. I may write long posts but I articulate exactly how I feel here and nowhere else. I'm guilty of guessing where Mel came from months ago because she sounds exactly like my bestie and I curiously found her mother the great alleged narcissist after chatting to my bestie recently as Mels behaviour winds me up immensely. I write here as writing anywhere else is trolling and I've always vented my frustrations with people here because this page is designed for it to be done here. Mel is trying to manipulate the narrative again. What a suprise! NOT!
I don’t get the impression that she is blaming you for what has happened today. I think she knows that it is her family behind it.
She has picked out the supposedly negative things that you have done to continue to look like a victim.
Even I knew that she was from West Yorkshire as I have family there, but also have friends in South Yorkshire too! The accents are fairly easy to distinguish.
We’re all here because we respected her for telling her story, but the continuous repeating of it, the amount of time she spends on lives etc have made us all lose that respect for her. She is trying to make a career from TikTok. She is far too used to the drama and her inability to walk away, and her continued spiralling shows how unstable her mental health is.

I don’t know why she’s bringing more attention to the accusations and the other forum, she has 300+ people on live 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her older stepkid seems to be aware of the situation as they’re on the live, I feel so bad for them

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t help but laugh at the amount of videos she’s put up. You know the Harry and Meghan South Park episode ? Well we are currently getting Mel’s own version of the world wide privacy tour. She’s going to keep loudly oversharing while also demanding privacy.

Was she Silent or Silenced? Neither, she won’t bleeping shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she’s bringing more attention to the accusations and the other forum, she has 300+ people on live 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her older stepkid seems to be aware of the situation as they’re on the live, I feel so bad for them
Is her stepkid in the room with them while she’s on live? Or is she just talking about it?

I also don’t get what she was alluding to on her earlier TikTok. She could just not have mentioned it rather than patting herself on the back for not talking about it (but still talking about it)

Is her stepkid in the room with them while she’s on live? Or is she just talking about it?

I also don’t get what she was alluding to on her earlier TikTok. She could just not have mentioned it rather than patting herself on the back for not talking about it (but still talking about it)
Her stepson was in the comments, she said it’s fine he watches her because he’s 18 :/

She said she wouldn’t talk about it but 5 minutes later mentions the website’s name and what the accusation was. She’s all over the place!

• Wow