Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it eats her up inside that we have opinions of her on here and she can’t control what’s being said and because of that she’s going to start this narrative that people are trying to find where she lives and putting her husbands children in danger etc etc to try and find a reason for people to think that what’s been said on here is terrible when in actual fact it’s just people who had a different opinion to her 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope her followers do pop over and have a read and see it’s not actually a bad thread compared to others is so tame on here it’s just Mel being her usual dramatic self, over dramatising everything! She’s actually a little unstable by the looks of it saying she’s been up all night checking on here no doubt 🫠🫠 I noticed her partners ex on her Facebook so I’m hoping she’s seeing all this craziness from her and is doing her best to safeguard her kids because it certainly isn’t something that Mel seems to be doing

Reactions: 5
All of their facebooks, hers and his as well as Twitter and Instagram were completely open from when I first started watching her around October last year. When she started up the step mum series. I too was able to find out all sorts about her, and the step kids mum was on there.

I remember we all had a nosey at work, because of what she did to our colleague even our boss got in on the act and found her employer and other info for a police complaint.

If she was that concerned re safety she’d have been private from the get go.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Makes me laugh so much that she insists on reading here knowing it’s going to make her spiral

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it eats her up inside that we have opinions of her on here and she can’t control what’s being said and because of that she’s going to start this narrative that people are trying to find where she lives and putting her husbands children in danger etc etc to try and find a reason for people to think that what’s been said on here is terrible when in actual fact it’s just people who had a different opinion to her 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope her followers do pop over and have a read and see it’s not actually a bad thread compared to others is so tame on here it’s just Mel being her usual dramatic self, over dramatising everything! She’s actually a little unstable by the looks of it saying she’s been up all night checking on here no doubt 🫠🫠 I noticed her partners ex on her Facebook so I’m hoping she’s seeing all this craziness from her and is doing her best to safeguard her kids because it certainly isn’t something that Mel seems to be doing
It does and I understand why. She is addicted to the adoration and attention. She probably feels heard for the first time in her life. She is getting defensive because she probably feels threatened.
But we’re not responsible for the actions of her family. Numerous people in her comments have suggested that she go back to therapy or asked her why she can’t. She either ignores it or says that she doesn’t need it. Her thinking is hugely distorted and these spirals will keep happening.

Reactions: 2
It does and I understand why. She is addicted to the adoration and attention. She probably feels heard for the first time in her life. She is getting defensive because she probably feels threatened.
But we’re not responsible for the actions of her family. Numerous people in her comments have suggested that she go back to therapy or asked her why she can’t. She either ignores it or says that she doesn’t need it. Her thinking is hugely distorted and these spirals will keep happening.
I agree! She seems somewhat obsessive and it’s not a healthy way at all she certainly does need some kind of medical intervention to help her because obsessing enough over your past to turn it into content is bad in itself and now this new obsession with on here! It’ll only end badly for her mental health wise if she doesn’t seek some kind of help for it all!

Reactions: 3
I thought it was her older brother only that abused her and not him and the middle brother?

• Wow
Since I've been asleep, has Mel gone into the witness protection scheme yet due to her husband posting where she lives on his Facebook for goodness knows how long and making her a huge target "allegedly" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I agree! She seems somewhat obsessive and it’s not a healthy way at all she certainly does need some kind of medical intervention to help her because obsessing enough over your past to turn it into content is bad in itself and now this new obsession with on here! It’ll only end badly for her mental health wise if she doesn’t seek some kind of help for it all!
Totally obsessive! I wonder what the end point will be. What Andrew’s breaking point will be. He seems like someone who would like a quiet life and doesn’t want to spend all night on live and dealing with Mel’s drama. I’m sure that any more drama with the police would result in them advising her not to talk about it on TikTok at all.
She has probably been watched on all of her lives by her brother yet we’re to blame!

What is this other site?

I was thinking the other day when she said her middle brother is trying to shut her down. Could it potentially be that he was also abused by the eldest brother and doesn’t want it to come out and spread all over Tik Tok/instagram? I think she’s said he wasn’t, but he could have been and just really embarrassed & being a typical guy who wants to bury head in sand and forget about it.
I’m not posting it on here, as I don’t want to feed into her narrative anymore, or be part of something I’m not.

If you google her TikTok name, you’ll find it I’m sure!
---
Can they not just post it on the other forum?
I wondered that too, but I don’t know whether the other is as big of a platform? I’d never heard of it until today.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Let's look at who's put Mels step children in any of the danger Mel is alleging in her post earlier -

Was it their dad when he posted where he & their step mother lived publicly on Facebook, if as we are to believe Mels hysterics re her step childrens safety.

Was it their dad & Mel who both made their social media pages public whilst posting dozens of pictures of the children? (I didn't see these two myself but it was mentioned further up the thread)

Was it Mel when she decided to expose & humiliate her whole estranged family online for shits & giggles multiple times a day knowing each video could upset & aggrevate her whole estranged family who have according to Mel threatened to kill her previously?

Was it Mel when she spent many months criticising her step children's mothers online, could Mels behaviour affect her step children ?

Was it Mel & her husbands fault for doing a tiktok live when drinking beer & who discussed the names of places in the town they live in for all of their followers to hear?

Was it Mel who nastily, deliberately & humiliatingly called her estranged brothers children filthy, smelly, dirty. Children who have nothing to do with her "trauma". Could Mel doing this cause problems for her and her family?

Was it Mel who regularly talks about her sex life on tiktok? Could this cause her step children to get bullied & put them at risk?

And Mel has the audacity to say anyone else has put her step children at risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
After reading her latest post, I feel like she needs to take a good step back and realise it’s not just all about her anymore. There are other innocent children to be taking into account and the lasting effects/damages her posting online is going to do them (imagine the kids not knowing and their friends finding out). Online is forever and she’s actually creating trauma for children.

When Mel doesn't get her own way she appears to regularly get angry, then sulks, then cries and tries to manipulate the narrative that she is a victim. What Mel is doing on tiktok was always going to cause her grief but she's a master at blaming everyone but herself.

Plus, she clearly hasn't seen other threads on tattle where mothers, fathers, uncles, whole families pictures are regularly found, shared and discussed on threads due to curiosity & calling out the morally reprehensible behaviour of their relative.

I laughed out loud when she said that she has respected her families privacy!
I also knew that she lives in Wakefield because she was telling all of the strangers when she started doing lives. The ones she did when she should have been working! Nobody has posted your address and your family already know where you live so I don’t see what difference it makes. The harassment thing also started before this thread even existed so it’s not our fault that you thought that your brother was going to kill you.
Motor mouth Mel is a hypocrite.
Her estranged father is her post man 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There we have it guys, she can easily turn her trauma on and off when she needs to (her words) so if it was so bad, why would you WILLINGLY turn it on every single day to make videos and every single evening to talk about it sat on live 🤔 I know she says to help others but realistically what is she doing to help others? Didn’t she ask people to stop trauma dumping on her not to long ago? So she doesn’t want to hear others stories but she wants them to sit and listen to hers, but no don’t respond to her with your own?!?!

She also isn’t a child friendly page so her content isn’t aimed at children who may be in the same position she was ‘allegedly’ in because she very regularly talks about the sex she has with her husband so why would a child possibly going through SA search out and find the page of a woman who talks about having sex quite often!

So those two things aside, who is she actually helping??? Why is she choosing to turn on her trauma! She’s just full of tit and no Mel saying ‘you’re talking about a child’ does duck all because you’re a fully grown attention seeking woman who came to tik tok to make money of a subject that you knew people would feel sorry for you over!

Her comments on her videos are becoming less and less, I hope it’s a case of people reading here and agreeing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know!
- - -
Just caught up on this mornings video. Does she seriously think we are going to show up at her house?! 😂 Come on Mel. Someone guessed which area you were from because of your accent. Your Facebook also has a picture of your house number as well as your stepchildren. MI5 aren’t required to find your Facebook. I’m not interested in your family. I just think you need a therapist and to stop trauma dumping on TikTok in the guise of helping others.
I’d also like to repeat that having an opinion is not a crime nor are we trying to stop you posting on TikTok.

• Heart
*** Trigger Warning ***

It's funny you should mention about her tiktoks not been appropriate for children, does anyone remember the post screenshotted below where throughout the whole tiktok she laughs HYSTERICALLY that "she and her husband initially BONDED over the fact they were both related to paedophiles!"
It's a whole different issue when it's a private joke behind closed doors, but imagine a sexually abused child or adult searching online for some guidance and "help" (because Mel is doing all this to help others) & they stumble across Mel hysterically laughing at paedophilia!!! 🫣

I say this without diminishing any sexual abuse survivors experience, but it's tiktoks like this that clearly show she was not penetraviely sexually abused to the extent many people like myself and others have been, because if she had she would not be laughing hysterically at paedophilia and risking causing damage to them by laughing and joking about the issue in a public arena where ANYONE in any frame of mind, can see her performance. Any child seeing this tiktok wouldn't understand why the paedophilia they are heartbreakingly enduring is so funny.

Mel doing all this for others? Don't make ME laugh 🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
*** Trigger Warning ***

It's funny you should mention about her tiktoks not been appropriate for children, does anyone remember the post screenshotted below where throughout the whole tiktok she laughs HYSTERICALLY that "she and her husband initially BONDED over the fact they were both related to paedophiles!"
It's a whole different issue when it's a private joke behind closed doors, but imagine a sexually abused child or adult searching online for some guidance and "help" (because Mel is doing all this to help others) & they stumble across Mel hysterically laughing at paedophilia!!! 🫣

I say this without diminishing any sexual abuse survivors experience, but it's tiktoks like this that clearly show she was not penetraviely sexually abused to the extent many people like myself and others have been, because if she had she would not be laughing hysterically at paedophilia and risking causing damage to them by laughing and joking about the issue in a public arena where ANYONE in any frame of mind, can see her performance. Any child seeing this tiktok wouldn't understand why the paedophilia they are heartbreakingly enduring is so funny.

I understand what you mean, but I think it was more a ‘what are the chances?’ dark humour thing rather than his father and her brother being pedophiles funny. But from someone stumbling across that video or her giving details of her sex life, it doesn’t give the impression of being a safe space.
- - -
She still sees herself as a victim which if she was speaking from as accepting a place as is possible with trauma healing, I wouldn’t expect (and I use that term loosely) her to see herself as a victim. My therapist asked me if I wanted to feel like a victim forever. If it was harder to live and feel how I was or to go through the pain and see what is at the other side. That sounds harsh but it was said from a caring place! The grieving process is hard - to grieve the childhood that you didn’t have and what could have been. Mel is still a victim. She wants people to feel sorry for her and to show her love. The internet isn’t the place for that! She isn’t speaking from a learned, reflective place so she can’t give hope to anyone. She wouldn’t care who believed her.
And if you don’t think or talk about trauma outside of TikTok, why did you say that you aim to film three videos a day and act out situations from the past? 🤔

I understand what you mean, but I think it was more a ‘what are the chances?’ dark humour thing rather than his father and her brother being pedophiles funny. But from someone stumbling across that video or her giving details of her sex life, it doesn’t give the impression of being a safe space.
- - -
She still sees herself as a victim which if she was speaking from as accepting a place as is possible with trauma healing, I wouldn’t expect (and I use that term loosely) her to see herself as a victim. My therapist asked me if I wanted to feel like a victim forever. If it was harder to live and feel how I was or to go through the pain and see what is at the other side. That sounds harsh but it was said from a caring place! The grieving process is hard - to grieve the childhood that you didn’t have and what could have been. Mel is still a victim. She wants people to feel sorry for her and to show her love. The internet isn’t the place for that! She isn’t speaking from a learned, reflective place so she can’t give hope to anyone. She wouldn’t care who believed her.
And if you don’t think or talk about trauma outside of TikTok, why did you say that you aim to film three videos a day and act out situations from the past? 🤔
I've learned to understand "victims" are dead & everyone else is a "survivor" and no sexual abuse survivor I've ever come across wants to be labelled a victim ever, EXCEPT Mel.
She's entitled to laugh privately about absolutely anything she wants, but laughing hysterically whilst talking about paedophilia on a public, tiktok aimed at "helping" people who've sought out a, "safe space", inc children, as there are alot of children on tiktok, is unthinkable and could cause significant damage to a person, particularly a young confused person seeking help & advice.
---
It appears the mother is deaf, the step father is deaf and the biological father is deaf. Issues clearly not pertenant to Mels stories. She's happy to mock these 3 people having a relationship, despite the reason they more than likely have a relationship being obvious to others, once the full story is understood. 🙄

Mel loves to leave important details out of her stories so she can design them to sway sympathy in her direction every time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
*** Trigger Warning ***

I’m so sorry you have been through what you have been through, it must be hard going on places like tik tok and seeing people like her laughing at something like that! Joke or no joke even the caption could be triggering for someone who has lived through it and still suffering from what has been done to them!

I think she’s got way in over her head to be honest, you can only make things seem worse for so long before you start to get found out! Her video from a few days ago talking about her middle brother and saying she will expect a call from the police but will tell them to get stuffed because of freedom of speech but didn’t she go to the police when she found out her brother was posting stuff about her on his Instagram? She called him out of his name on that video yet says in the comments she misses his kids more than anything not thinking those kids will one day see her slagging off their dad and want absolutely nothing to do with her! She’s a walking contradiction!

• Heart
Reactions: 2