Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what is this and where is it from? There is no name or anything how do you know she said it?
This is a screen shot from Comment Cafe, read the comment below mine and you’ll see the context! Her stepson was in her live last night where she was talking about sitting on his dads face knowing full well her 18 year old step son was listening in! When someone mentioned on CC that she knew he was in the live and still spoke with a sexual tone someone on the other website commented that one I reposted earlier! I didn’t say Mel said it but it was obvious Mel and her husband was in commenting on the other site last night when that comment was posted!

Reactions: 4
There was also another comment which seems to have been removed from the other site.
‘If I want your comeback, I’ll wipe it off your mum’s chin’ - that was assumed to be Mel or Andrew. She is disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
There was also another comment which seems to have been removed from the other site.
‘If I want your comeback, I’ll wipe it off your mum’s chin’ - that was assumed to be Mel or Andrew. She is disgusting.
Those replies sounded like Mel 🙈🙈 everything is so over sexualised, so so strange she 100% sounds like she takes after her mother when it comes to things like that!

So glad Tattle is locked down the way it is 🙈 the amount of times someone over on CC has screamed bullying! How is having an opinion on someone bullying? Glad we don’t have to have the idiots coming over here!

Reactions: 7
Mel’s head circumference must break records
Are we allowed to comment on appearance? No judgement, genuine question because I’ve been really holding in what a funny looking fucker she is
---
This is a screen shot from Comment Cafe, read the comment below mine and you’ll see the context! Her stepson was in her live last night where she was talking about sitting on his dads face knowing full well her 18 year old step son was listening in! When someone mentioned on CC that she knew he was in the live and still spoke with a sexual tone someone on the other website commented that one I reposted earlier! I didn’t say Mel said it but it was obvious Mel and her husband was in commenting on the other site last night when that comment was posted!
But how was her step son on her live ? She’s repeatedly said her step kids will never see this stuff 🤔 this is the thing about compulsive liars, they can’t keep up with the lies

Reactions: 5
Her latest video about doxxing, hypocrisy at its finest.

Hey Mel do you remember when you doxxed my friend at Christmas? When your sycophantic followers left threats against her life and threats to harm her in your comment section and you thought it was funny, remember the multiple videos you made about her saying the most derogatory comments after having never met her, remember how she had to go into hiding and reactive her social media to escape you and that idiot woman her ex is bleeping. Because she was doxxed by you both. Remember that? I do, I remember her being terrified. I remember a vulnerable abuse victim that was being relentlessly bullied, stalked and abused by her ex and his crackpot new girlfriend and you aided in making her life as upsetting and as difficult as possible.

Now similar is happening to you and you don't like it.

Good I’m bleeping glad you don’t like it. You deserve it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her latest video about doxxing, hypocrisy at its finest.

Hey Mel do you remember when you doxxed my friend at Christmas? When your sycophantic followers left threats against her life and threats to harm her in your comment section and you thought it was funny, remember the multiple videos you made about her saying the most derogatory comments after having never met her, remember how she had to go into hiding and reactive her social media to escape you and that idiot woman her ex is bleeping. Because she was doxxed by you both. Remember that? I do, I remember her being terrified. I remember a vulnerable abuse victim that was being relentlessly bullied, stalked and abused by her ex and his crackpot new girlfriend and you aided in making her life as upsetting and as difficult as possible.

Now similar is happening to you and you don't like it.

Good I’m bleeping glad you don’t like it. You deserve it.
I’m really sorry your friend had to go through that and it’s a shame more people aren’t aware of what a massive liar, manipulator and hypocrite she is. Her TikToks aren’t getting much traction or engagement any more so I think people are putting two and two together and coming to a conclusion of ‘wtf’. Anyone talking about sitting on their husbands face when their stepson is in the chat is grim, I don’t care whether he’s 18 or not, it’s highly alarming and a massive red flag in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are we allowed to comment on appearance? No judgement, genuine question because I’ve been really holding in what a funny looking fucker she is
---

But how was her step son on her live ? She’s repeatedly said her step kids will never see this stuff 🤔 this is the thing about compulsive liars, they can’t keep up with the lies
Crack on 😂😂 it’s obvious to see that you could literally run a marathon between those eyes of hers! She’s a twit so anything goes!

I know this is how liars are caught out, apparently none of his kids could see her content the other week and this week now her step son is sat commenting in her live 🤔

She is absolutely disgusting re how she boasts about sex the way she does in her safe space.

So she confirmed on this mornings update that on Monday when I said I knew where she was brought up because she sounds exactly like my best friend who's from the same place she confirmed she reported it to the police, despite her moving away from there and estranging herself seemingly years ago, she has the audacity to waste police time! Bet she didn't tell the police her husband has the place they live now all over his Facebook bio page which until this page told them was open for everyone to see! He wasn't protecting his children from Mels big bad brother then was he.

She is absolutely disgusting re how she boasts about sex the way she does in her safe space.

So she confirmed on this mornings update that on Monday when I said I knew where she was brought up because she sounds exactly like my best friend who's from the same place she confirmed she reported it to the police, despite her moving away from there and estranging herself seemingly years ago, she has the audacity to waste police time! Bet she didn't tell the police her husband has the place they live now all over his Facebook bio page which until this page told them was open for everyone to see! He wasn't protecting his children from Mels big bad brother then was he.
She’s a manipulative witch! I’m really starting to believe that it’s her family who have gone no contact with her the way she’s going on in her latest videos how smug she is that she’s doing nothing wrong!

Trying to see where on earth it says that having an opinion on a GOSSIP FORUM is illegal Mel? Why on earth is she wasting police’s time over a photo being posted that was deleted or the names of her family being mentioned, could someone tell me what is illegal about that? Seems as though she can tell she’s losing her support on her page and less people commenting/believing her so she’s needing some kind of recognition from police to tell her she’s doing the right thing!!! duck all will come from telling the police what is being said on here, if it was wrong then things would have been shut down a long time ago, has she never seen the likes of the Mrs Hinch thread, if she couldn’t do anything about it with all her millions does Mel really think she’s going to do anything with trying to threaten us that she’s had a 45 min phone call with the police 😅😅😅😅 I’ll wait for a knock at the door if that’s the case lol

Reactions: 7
I've been SA as I'm sure the majority of her followers have. How is not just the SA but everything that goes with it too.
Mine was I was 15, he was 33, he plied my with alcohol, I passed out, his word against mine, even tho he admitted it, admitted having intercourse but said i wanted it, never got to court, cos threw it out! So yes I understand historic cases, the police have failed many many women.
Other SAs I didn't even report.

But do I now go telling everyone not to bother with them, how useless they are etc?! No, I would encourage people too & tell them what their rights are.

I have MH issues from c ptsd too, God the last thing I'd want is to be playing it all out, I can't even say some things out loud to my husband, I want to but it won't even come out, let alone make whole role plays about it.

She loves the attention & has not grown up. I was immature & I did things wrong but I learnt & learnt to help support others.

She could be doing so much to help, telling people of agencies in their area, telling people their rights.

But no, it'll always be about her. Makes me laugh as now in my 40s I'm only just starting to not blame myself for behaviour. She never self evaluates, its always someone else who is in the wrong!

I thought watching her initially how awful it was but I've seen red flags & then heard her mention tattle & came straight to look for her because there is no smoke without fire!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s a manipulative witch! I’m really starting to believe that it’s her family who have gone no contact with her the way she’s going on in her latest videos how smug she is that she’s doing nothing wrong!

Trying to see where on earth it says that having an opinion on a GOSSIP FORUM is illegal Mel? Why on earth is she wasting police’s time over a photo being posted that was deleted or the names of her family being mentioned, could someone tell me what is illegal about that? Seems as though she can tell she’s losing her support on her page and less people commenting/believing her so she’s needing some kind of recognition from police to tell her she’s doing the right thing!!! duck all will come from telling the police what is being said on here, if it was wrong then things would have been shut down a long time ago, has she never seen the likes of the Mrs Hinch thread, if she couldn’t do anything about it with all her millions does Mel really think she’s going to do anything with trying to threaten us that she’s had a 45 min phone call with the police 😅😅😅😅 I’ll wait for a knock at the door if that’s the case lol
I think we saw a glimpse of the real Mel on last night's angry video. He face, her language, she hides the real Mel and with her acting skills she puts on a fake persona, she is not nice! As for criticising anyone who spends a few mins a day on here she says as soon as she stops filming she forgets about her abuse and goes back to normal? Hmmmm so 4 hours on a live several nights a week is normal? Wasting the polices time is normal? Talking about all of this to her husband on every tea time live is forgetting about trauma and being normal. Mel you are a liar, a prolific liar who wouldn't withstand 5 seconds of a barristers cross examinarion because you lie!

Here's a screenshot of a glimpse of the real Mel behind the facade.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I think we saw a glimpse of the real Mel on last night's angry video. He face, her language, she hides the real Mel and with her acting skills she puts on a fake persona, she is not nice! As for criticising anyone who spends a few mins a day on here she says as soon as she stops filming she forgets about her abuse and goes back to normal? Hmmmm so 4 hours on a live several nights a week is normal? Wasting the polices time is normal? Talking about all of this to her husband on every tea time live is forgetting about trauma and being normal. Mel you are a liar, a prolific liar who wouldn't withstand 5 seconds of a barristers cross examinarion because you lie!

Here's a screenshot of a glimpse of the real Mel behind the facade.
Bang on! How can she say once she comes of she goes back to her normal life when she forces her husband to be on tik tok live from the moment he walks in from work until they go to bed!!!

She can’t control people on here talking about her so she’s trying to scare us off with mention of the police, each video she’s posted about it she’s said ‘you might aswell give it up’ very very smug for someone who claims to want to help others! If you look back through her comments on videos you can see just how rude she is to people who don’t always agree with her! She’s a vile LYING bully by the sounds of it from the person up above who said her friend has suffered at the hands of Mel! It doesn’t surprise me with how she’s coming across!

• Heart
So I saw her videos a while ago, and as someone who is still dealing with childhood trauma and abuse as an adult (as well as sexual abuse by a family member) her content resonated with me. But then it started to feel like her ONLY talking about her mum and upbringing (along with the ads??) left a bad taste. So I avoided her content.

...until she pops up on my FYP, claiming doxxing and a 'gossip forum'. Well, hello again you beauties here on Tattle. I knew something must be up if she's being posted here. So I've caught up and I'm seeing a side of her now that reflects the bad taste I got from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I saw her videos a while ago, and as someone who is still dealing with childhood trauma and abuse as an adult (as well as sexual abuse by a family member) her content resonated with me. But then it started to feel like her ONLY talking about her mum and upbringing (along with the ads??) left a bad taste. So I avoided her content.

...until she pops up on my FYP, claiming doxxing and a 'gossip forum'. Well, hello again you beauties here on Tattle. I knew something must be up if she's being posted here. So I've caught up and I'm seeing a side of her now that reflects the bad taste I got from her.
Your right that her posts about her mother are much more frequent than her abuse stories. Then again I feel it's all she has to talk about, she doesn't have interests or interesting experiences to share, she doesn't share she's done anything interesting with her life other than constantly look backwards. She'd absolutely talk about anything that would give her followers and an income that I'm sure 🤣

PS. I see the filters are constantly on, did they ever come off like she promised?
---
So last week she told everyone that this weekend she is going to see her best friend who's having a baby, ye one who she said she's taking the baby hamper to.
But for DRAMATIC effect she posts she's taking a bit of time out, which implies it's something to do with TikTok. THE AMBIGUITY surrounds so many of Mels posts and it's a DELIBERATE attention seeking move. But of course this will be me doxxing her saying she's going to her best friends in her new car for the long weekend won't it Mel!
I too am going away this weekend like I said this morning but I'm saying it as it is rather than dramatically saying I'm taking some time away. Whats
---
The betting her antics have pushed her husband over the edge! But of course it's never her fault! 🙄🤣
---
She will be back after her planned weekend away with her best friend when she is bored again and needs to metaphorically kick a few estranged family members. Family members who are must be dealing with their own demons to ask the police to help make her stop! They are probably petrified that Mels antics are going to scupper any chance they may have of legal retribution for anything that happened to them in their childhood. SELFISH Mel cannot see that as she's the only victim in the village! 🤬

Last edited:
Having caught up I am very confused.
The doxxing thing is a non starter. The fact that someone guessed where she was from by her accent is not doxxing! Her address has not been published anywhere. Her husband had their location on his facebook. The only people who know her address are her family and they are the only people who are a threat to her. I wouldn’t go anywhere near that den of iniquity. It probably stinks of sweat and piss because of their sex life. 🤢
The last video is very ambiguous about the stepdaughter accusation. At first it sounds like she is accusing her brother of it, but then she starts talking about this thread. I’m sure that her brother has gone through her Twitter and all her social media accounts to pick anything to use against her. I and the rest of us here have better things to do. Hopefully the police will clear up the stepdaughter thing, have a word with her brother and tell her that they can’t get involved in her family tit for tat bullshit. Her husband looked nonchalant during that live and didn’t seem to give a tit that she had gone live following his own daughter being dragged into Mel’s drama.
This is something that was going on before TikTok and yes you do thrive on playing the victim Mel. You don’t always have to be a victim. You’re not doing anything wrong by telling your story except it being like Groundhog Day because you repeat the same story over and over. What is wrong is to string vulnerable people along and making money from them. You need psychological help. The trauma will catch up with you eventually, it always does. Money and adoration can’t paper over the cracks of that wounded child inside of you. But you won’t hear this because you are becoming a narcissist like your mother.

• Heart
Having caught up I am very confused.
The doxxing thing is a non starter. The fact that someone guessed where she was from by her accent is not doxxing! Her address has not been published anywhere. Her husband had their location on his facebook. The only people who know her address are her family and they are the only people who are a threat to her. I wouldn’t go anywhere near that den of iniquity. It probably stinks of sweat and piss because of their sex life. 🤢
The last video is very ambiguous about the stepdaughter accusation. At first it sounds like she is accusing her brother of it, but then she starts talking about this thread. I’m sure that her brother has gone through her Twitter and all her social media accounts to pick anything to use against her. I and the rest of us here have better things to do. Hopefully the police will clear up the stepdaughter thing, have a word with her brother and tell her that they can’t get involved in her family tit for tat bullshit. Her husband looked nonchalant during that live and didn’t seem to give a tit that she had gone live following his own daughter being dragged into Mel’s drama.
This is something that was going on before TikTok and yes you do thrive on playing the victim Mel. You don’t always have to be a victim. You’re not doing anything wrong by telling your story except it being like Groundhog Day because you repeat the same story over and over. What is wrong is to string vulnerable people along and making money from them. You need psychological help. The trauma will catch up with you eventually, it always does. Money and adoration can’t paper over the cracks of that wounded child inside of you. But you won’t hear this because you are becoming a narcissist like your mother.
It’s just a total waste of police time! She said her dad is her postman and still speaks to her mom and step dad and older brother, so if her they wanted to know exactly where she lives then the biological dad will just tell them 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m calling bullshite on any call with the police about it and it’s just her way to make people scared about talking about her! Let’s see how long she spends over the weekend whilst visiting her mate checking to see what’s been said next! How is her husband just not fed up with it all especially now his child has been pulled into it all 🤦🏻‍♀️

A follower commented to Mel this evening,
"You've spoke your truth and done it with dignity and grace" 🤣
AKA the dignity and grace of a woman who sits on her husband's face in a room full of 45,000 people with her stepson watching 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m really sorry your friend had to go through that and it’s a shame more people aren’t aware of what a massive liar, manipulator and hypocrite she is. Her TikToks aren’t getting much traction or engagement any more so I think people are putting two and two together and coming to a conclusion of ‘wtf’. Anyone talking about sitting on their husbands face when their stepson is in the chat is grim, I don’t care whether he’s 18 or not, it’s highly alarming and a massive red flag in my opinion.
She’s thankfully doing much better now. Has a new job and in therapy, and has the support of the kids safeguarding lead and social services. But I’ll ever forget the panic in her voice, how she called her ex to let him know what his gf had written to Mel about her. It was shaking and she was holding back vomit. And then the videos about her started, full of the gf lies and degrading comments. And (let’s call her S after her nickname) S had no right of reply. Even though she did make her own videos in response. I hope she makes them public to be honest, and tells the world what these two witches did.

I keep saying I’ll copy and paste her message on but the abusive ex and idiot gf like to bully her via the children. And the gf stalks literally everything she does, it’s insane. She’s probably even reading this, because that’s how bad her stalking is. So she’s reluctant, I think she’s trying to get her own account to detail what Mel did to her. I hope she does because it’s absolutely foul. Mel states that people are cowards and she says it how it is. That’s funny because she definitely blocked my friend before she made these videos. Then doxxed her in the comments and let the threats sit in her comment section. She had to mass block and change her name on everything. When that didn’t work she deactivated for a while. We all mass reported them and it seemed to work and TikTok removed them.

This is how I was introduced to Mel and frankly she needs to be deplatformed, fast. She’s a garden variety narcissistic bully. And karma seems to be finally doing some good.

• Sad
  • Heart