Mjbyrnex Mel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she goes to work and every lunch time instead of eating lunch at work she opts to go sit in her car and dwell on her 'traumatic past' for an hour.

In true dramatic Mel style today she had a panic attack on yet another of her trauma dwelling lives. She's posted thanking strangers for pulling her out of the panic attack that happened live on the Internet.

She doesn't even consider that if she'd eaten lunch in work and had a laugh with colleagues at her job that she says she loves, she might not have even had a panic attack, as she might not have been dwelling on her trauma! And, if she did have a panic attack at work, real people could have helped her.

Clearly Mel prefers the drama and attention from strangers online.

Guess it's not profitable having a panic attack at work 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So, she goes to work and every lunch time instead of eating lunch at work she opts to go sit in her car and dwell on her 'traumatic past' for an hour.

In true dramatic Mel style today she had a panic attack on yet another of her trauma dwelling lives. She's posted thanking strangers for pulling her out of the panic attack that happened live on the Internet.

She doesn't even consider that if she'd eaten lunch in work and had a laugh with colleagues at her job that she says she loves, she might not have even had a panic attack, as she might not have been dwelling on her trauma! And, if she did have a panic attack at work, real people could have helped her.

Clearly Mel prefers the drama and attention from strangers online.

Guess it's not profitable having a panic attack at work 🙄
She needs to come off TikTok and have some real trauma based psychotherapy. At the point I have no sympathy because she’s putting herself in these bizarre situations, where she actively and purposefully forces her mind to reenact things that are traumatising for her.

Why would you do this to yourself unnecessarily?

• Heart
Latest Mel update gives a fascinating an insight into the opinions of 'the other side' of the story 😳 I've often wondered how the other side view the situation.

Mel is clearly lying once again by trying to kid her followers into believing this DM is from a tattler! It's extremely clear the msg is from someone with access to what has actually happened behind closed doors.

Having had group & one to one trauma therapy, one thing I do know is no "real" trauma victim likes to be called a victim nor would they EVER refer to themselves as a victim!! Unlike Mel who regularly, including in this post, gets off on telling the world she's a victim 🙄

"Moonhead" 🫣😂
You learn something new everyday!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I don’t mean to be rude but what can the police do? It’s a mean message but would it count as harassment if it’s just the one?

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe these harassment messages exist… very convenient that the ‘user’ can’t be traced in any way and you click their profile and it just disappears

Reactions: 4
She says these messages are harrassment, what the hell does she think her live videos of her calling put family members and sharing their private information are?

Was telling the world her mother had a termination anything to do with Mels trauma? I don't think so, it was just her selfishly spilling the family tea to hurt anyone who's hurt her, so childish. How she thinks a couple of msgs are harrassment and what she does is ok is absolutely beyond me!?

No wonder the police don't take her seriously, she deliberately oversteps the mark for shits & giggles. Today's live was a real lesson in how to be a drama queen, bottom lip well and truly sulking!

That’s not anyone from here, I don’t believe that for a second. I think she’s falsified that as a way to keep talking about this site. Because of course she absolutely does read here still.
---
I don’t mean to be rude but what can the police do? It’s a mean message but would it count as harassment if it’s just the one?

I wonder if Melissa knows if the police suspect false reports of crime (if she reports those messages) they have the power to forensically search phones? They can recover all sorts and nothing, and I mean nothing is truly deleted and gone.

Just some food for thought for when she’s reading here.

• Heart
There’s no mention of her husband’s inheritance here!
She is digging herself into a hole that will be very difficult to get out of. She has every right to tell her story, but she is making a fool of herself now. Over sharing for validation from a bunch of sycophantic strangers.

Reactions: 4
I don't believe the msg is from a tattlers either, why privately DM when anyone can post here for everyone to see! She's desperately seeking some made up drama me thinks.

I honestly don’t even believe it’s real. Why would her family message her to give her more ammo to talk about them? They may just want to move on with their lives.

It’s almost like this ‘impossible to view’ profile is doing moaning Mel a favour by giving her something to create ‘content’ about🤔 content that will gain her sympathy and comments about how fab she is.

I don’t think you’re fab Mel I think you’re a twit.

Why are we getting the blame when it blatantly sounds like someone that she knows? It’s probably her brother again.

Why are we getting the blame when it blatantly sounds like someone that she knows? It’s probably her brother again.
The whole point of tattle is we air our annoyances on here. Why the duck would we message her anonymously when we know she’ll read it here anyway 😂

• Haha
So she's phoned the police re the msg she got earlier! What does she think they are going to do?
Such a waste of police resources. She posts videos of her family and seemingly they respond in messages. What does she expect? I'd respond if someone was all over tik tok talking about me. Anyone would!
Her live is so cringe, sat like lady muck expecting her husband to get her drinks and snacks and then being very defensive towards him. I'd love it if he told her to sod off! He seems such a nice guy, no idea how he puts up with her crap 24/7 she is so high maintenance.

Why doesn’t he just tell her to stop posting on TikTok? My partner would and I would do the same it was the other way round…

So she's phoned the police re the msg she got earlier! What does she think they are going to do?
Such a waste of police resources. She posts videos of her family and seemingly they respond in messages. What does she expect? I'd respond if someone was all over tik tok talking about me. Anyone would!
Her live is so cringe, sat like lady muck expecting her husband to get her drinks and snacks and then being very defensive towards him. I'd love it if he told her to sod off! He seems such a nice guy, no idea how he puts up with her crap 24/7 she is so high maintenance.
She probably thinks she has leverage because they visited her about the last thing. But she hasn’t been threatened, it’s just juvenile! Someone in the comments also told her that the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) can be traced so that’s probably why! The police must be fed up of dealing with these TikTokers!
You don’t need a thicker skin Mel, you just need to stop talking and engage your brain!

Reactions: 2
Caught the end of her live and I was embarrassed for her on about their code for whatever the get up to is foot massage she should come with a trigger warning in her safe space

Reactions: 2
Caught the end of her live and I was embarrassed for her on about their code for whatever the get up to is foot massage she should come with a trigger warning in her safe space
She cannot stop herself talking about sex in the "safe space" she creates for trauma victims, talking about sitting on her husbands head nudge nudge wink wink was cringe! She has no off button! She thinks it's so clever to talk about sex! It's crinve and crude and down right disgusting in a "safe space" where you have no idea about people's traumas! It proves to me nothing she does is about the viewers watching! She wouldn't talk about sex in such a place! And she thinks she's different to her mother! She's worse as she does it in public, at least her mother did it in private. The sycophants were out in force on the live blowing smoke up her arse, they are all there for the drama but she thinks they are there for her, it's hilarious watching!

• Wow
😂😂😂 traumatising us all, we’re going to have to start our own tiktok pages

• Haha