Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a strange one as well.

Strange that even now they’re only just increasing the belief she is dead...makes me think they know more than they’re saying..but if she IS alive (and obvs left of her own accord not held against her will), why not come back when her brother killed himself? He was devastated by her disappearance, why wouldn’t you come back knowing your brother was now dead?

Bryce Laspisa is one I've been puzzling over for years. The lad went missing, supposedly on his way home from college to see his parents, he spent 8 hours in some hicksville town in the middle of nowhere, he was seen and spoken to by police and a petrol station attendant. His car was found crashed, with his stuff in it, but no sign of him. The two main theories are that he was thrown from the car and his body is hidden somewhere or that he planned to disappear. The case is just so weird.

This is a good write up and there's quite a bit on Reddit too. He was into drugs apparently.
It’s scary you post this, only an hour ago I saw a Reddit post about this guy 😱

Reactions: 1
I don’t know much about this case but are there literally no leads?
I don’t think so. It’s like she just vanished. Turned off her location services the night before, spotted on CCTV in the morning apparently heading to work, then not seen again. No confirmed sightings etc (this is just from what I’ve read in media - I’ve not been on Reddit or anything)

I don’t think so. It’s like she just vanished. Turned off her location services the night before, spotted on CCTV in the morning apparently heading to work, then not seen again. No confirmed sightings etc (this is just from what I’ve read in media - I’ve not been on Reddit or anything)
That’s awful and scary. Poor girl and poor family x

I’ve just found some documentaries on c4 (uk) catching a killer from a few years ago. This one was heartbreaking the murder of Hang Yin Leung, a 64 year old lady, killed during a burglary. Her poor husband and son deserve some answers. I can’t find any recent information on this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness I watched this this week too. It broke my heart. The poor husband and the son. The language barrier too. Honestly I was sobbing!
I’ve just found some documentaries on c4 (uk) catching a killer from a few years ago. This one was heartbreaking the murder of Hang Yin Leung, a 64 year old lady, killed during a burglary. Her poor husband and son deserve some answers. I can’t find any recent information on this.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness I watched this this week too. It broke my heart. The poor husband and the son. The language barrier too. Honestly I was sobbing!
I was in tears by the end. I just wanted to give her family a hug. You could see the love her husband has for her. Truly heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
r/nosleep is all fiction so the forest search and rescue stuff isn't true. It even says so in the subreddit description. Sorry to be a buzz kill!
the random creepy staircases in the woods is real though, you can find pictures all over the internet. that’s enough to spook me 🤣

for those of you familiar with the andrew gosden case what is your main conclusion on what probably happened to him?

Reactions: 3
the random creepy staircases in the woods is real though, you can find pictures all over the internet. that’s enough to spook me 🤣

for those of you familiar with the andrew gosden case what is your main conclusion on what probably happened to him?
I just believe he met somebody with bad intentions. But I do think it’s crazy there’s absolutely no trace of him

Reactions: 4
Can’t stop thinking about these stories. Read the 2nd and 3rd parts.
The r/nosleep reddit where this thread lives is for people to write fiction to prevent people sleeping so please don't be scared and take it too seriously.

Reactions: 1
Anyone following the Sarah everard case in London? They've just arrested a serving met police officer and a woman for assisting an offender.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I think they also did one on a husband that murdered his wife after she asked for a divorce? I remember the female police officer saying that she was only just beginning to get her life back on track. Very fascinating watching but so awfully sad.

As for Hang Yin Leung, they know who did it but for some reason the police let them go. There is CCTV evidence that shows the men cashing in the money and their description matches that the lady gave. Apparently it was committed by a well known Traveller family and they have all closed ranks.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
There are so so many podcasts that have covered this. The police have more video (and audio) they still have not released. The issue is you have a small audio clip of him saying “down there” and how people can recognize a voice from two words?. The picture of him on the tracks is from so far away and you cannot see any facial features whatsoever. They’ve also clipped the video so you see him take 2-3 steps, again too little to go on. This one haunts me, to know these girls knew they were about to die and have the presence of mind to record it.. it’s just so damn sad.
ETA : it didn’t post the quote (Tattle keeps giving error messages and/or freezing)
This was in response to the Delphi Murders; it was @Tui’s post back at the beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyone following the Sarah everard case in London? They've just arrested a serving met police officer and a woman for assisting an offender.
This is very worrying and disturbing.
God help Sarah.
Can't stop thinking of her and her family and friends.

Reactions: 9
This is very worrying and disturbing.
God help Sarah.
Can't stop thinking of her and her family and friends.
I was reading about this earlier, so heartbreaking. I was so hopeful she would be found safe but as time goes on and people arrested it seems unlikely sadly. A girl in my area a similar age went missing a year or so ago and it turned out her boyfriend (who was married and having an affair with her) murdered her at his house and disposed of the body. Absolutely sickening.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is not looking good at all. I wonder what they have on him that it’s murder 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.