Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch someone and I think her name was Brooke or Brooklyn and she had a young daughter who was called something like Kenley. She was a young mum and used to post really good day in the life’s. I’m sure I followed her on Instagram but she’s gone from that and YouTube and I just can’t remember her name. Anyone know??

I think her name was Rebecca? her username used to be something about winging it or losing it or something like that. I used to follow her too but she seems to be long gone. I seem to recall she got a bit funny about having a thread on here.
Rebecca, that’s it! That’s a shame, I thought she was hilarious!

Reactions: 1
I'm sure this is the one that fooled Brummy mummy ,didn't she meet her in person.

Was it ASHA pinder? There's a thread on tattle.

No, it wasn’t her. It was an honest account and I remember really feeling for her.

Seen a few already mention Danielle Parry. I loved how real she was with her content, even made slimming world look fun 😂 she got me in to hula hooping. Last I seen of her she was pregnant with twins so I hope they’re all happy and healthy where every they are 🥰

Reactions: 5
Seen a few already mention Danielle Parry. I loved how real she was with her content, even made slimming world look fun 😂 she got me in to hula hooping. Last I seen of her she was pregnant with twins so I hope they’re all happy and healthy where every they are 🥰

Hi danielle here, I’ve given up the old Instagram thing (I have a small private one but ya know not like before)

Hahah my hula hoops are DYING for attention, currently in the garage gathering spiders and dust.

My twins are now 9 months old! They were 2 months premature and it’s been a rough old time, but we are all doing grand.

Always love having a catch up on tattle (in my
Rare free time) Xoxoxox

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi danielle here, I’ve given up the old Instagram thing (I have a small private one but ya know not like before)

Hahah my hula hoops are DYING for attention, currently in the garage gathering spiders and dust.

My twins are now 9 months old! They were 2 months premature and it’s been a rough old time, but we are all doing grand.

Rare free time) Xoxoxox
No idea who you are but that’s lovely of you to respond and you sound lovely 😊 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Rare free time) Xoxoxox
I use to follow all your old accounts. So pleased to hear you and the boys are doing well ! Use to live the hula hoop vids & the honest videos you use to post. X

Reactions: 3

Rare free time) Xoxoxox
I loved your acc too, glad all is well. Twins are hard, have a pair myself 😆 they were also premature.

Reactions: 2
I loved your acc too, glad all is well. Twins are hard, have a pair myself 😆 they were also premature.
Think it’s more common for twins to pop out earlier! I always say my boys were just to inpatient to get here 🤣😅

I’ve got one crawler now too, good god, eyes needed in the back of my head 🤣

Reactions: 3
I used to follow a girl called Lauren Gregory! Had a husband called lee and posted lots of outfit photos but I can’t find her anywhere now! Does anyone know if she still has Instagram?

Rare free time) Xoxoxox
Aw how gorgeous of you to reply! Glad to hear your keeping well and the twins are doing good. Hope Your older boy is enjoying being a big bro xx

• Heart

Rare free time) Xoxoxox
So what do you think about the whole situation with Clemmie?

So what do you think about the whole situation with Clemmie?
It all kicked off whilst I was still in hospital with the boy’s, was quite funny actually as the bliss volunteer who came round the nicu wards asked if I followed the ‘ODS (because I had twins) i briefly explained we weren’t best pals, and the next day it all kicked off

🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.